In the News

Ramandu

7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Does a bloody Mary count as a cocktail?  They're not bad. I remember having a few Long Island iced teas about 20 years ago,  they were not bad as well.  Not my scene though.

Proper cocktail if you want to get really shit faced.

Guarantee nobody on here could make a better Espresso Martini than me.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10939649/BBC-presenter-admits-no-idea-transgender-athlete-interviewed-boasted-hitting-women.html

Fantastic apology by the boy / girl

Miss Fox has since claimed to enjoy beating up women who oppose transgender rights, known derogatively as 'Terfs'.

'For the record, I knocked two out,' she wrote on Twitter in 2020, in a post since deleted. 

'One woman's skull was fractured, the other not. And just so you know, I enjoyed it. See, I love smacking up Terfs in the cage who talk transphobic nonsense. It's bliss!'

Challenged earlier this year, she said: 'I misspoke. I didn't fracture anyone's whole damn skull. It was an orbital fracture, which is highly common.'

Bloody ace. ?

3 hours ago, NEM said:

Just out of interest how often do the tories win seats in Glasgow?

Not all Huns are from Glasgow. 

Tragically, a spread.  Plenty Huns in the borders and Aberdeenshire, tho. Where the Tories do well. 

Also; There are more Celtic fans (normally don't vote Tory) and folk who don't give a monkeys about football identity politics, in Glasgow, to drown out the staunch, unionist vote of the Huns. 

Obviously there isn't a catch all and not every single person for either of them vote the same way, but IMO Huns voting Tory is a trend I've observed- mostly through social media. Any time you see someone defending the tories in Scotland or slagging off NS, click on their bio, probs a reference to 55 in there. 

Is there a place they won't stoop to?

Ordinary folk exercising their democratic right to withhold Labour, and this Tory cunt is saying they are pals with Putin because of it? 

What is it with these cunts? They want a fair wage reflective of inflation. They want to keep the jobs (that you praised them for doing throughout the pandemic) and they want better working conditions overall. Why is that so difficult to achieve? Why are they trying to paint working class people as the bad guy?

You saw the outrage with the P and O Ferries malarkey. Rightly, folk were pissed off, the government looked into it etc. 

They are threatening to do the same thing here, yet are taking a totally different stance? 

Rodents 

Big Mick absolutely slapping these ham headed Tory simpletons. 

To the point where he knew he had nothing to say but "WhAt AbOuT tHe VeTeRanS" ?

Straight out the RW nationalist playbook.

Mick doing more to raise class consciousness in the UK than the leader of the fucking Labour Party. Legend. 

31 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Big Mick absolutely slapping these ham headed Tory simpletons. 

To the point where he knew he had nothing to say but "WhAt AbOuT tHe VeTeRanS" ?

Straight out the RW nationalist playbook.

Mick doing more to raise class consciousness in the UK than the leader of the fucking Labour Party. Legend. 

Seems like a top bloke that Mick, only thing that would improve my opinion of him is if he chinned a few of the cunts. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/9053192/disturbing-footage-christopher-forrest-vile-attack/

She can be heard gasping for air as the obese coward puts his whole body weight into the ferocious attack and squeezes her throat before releasing at the point of black-out.

As the vest-wearing slob wheels away she can be heard gurgling in a desperate bid to get air into her oxygen-starved lungs.

obese coward and vest wearing slob???

He also threatened to smash his own windscreen after she asked him for a bite of his McDonald’s burger meal. ????

He straight up admitted to the sun he knocked her about. A coward would have denied it. Imo

Sums this ham faced rhino up. Also sums up the issue with British MSM. 

It's a nonsense idea that the job of the presenter/journalist is to make an interview "entertaining." As opposed to the traditional (and right) view that it should be an exercise in extrapolating appropriate information that allows viewers/readers to be informed on the issue being discussed. 

Morgan is a fat, disgusting, piece of filth. The world would be better without his ilk. 

• Upvote 2
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
30 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Mick Lynch is an impressive character.  He should be PM 

Looks like the type of cunt that would command the respect of the boozer.

None of the young team full of frustration and bingo would be starting any bother on anyone if he was there.

Even trans female pakistanis would feel comfortable enough to flounce around the lounge if Mick was in.

Captain of the darts team tae.