In the News

Ramandu

8 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

You the dude in the crowd he’s speaking about Consi

I've seen the video. 

Shapiro, who debates for a living, up against a kid in the formative years of his own ideals. 

Shapiro is fuck all but a shill and an apologist for fascists. 

He's scum. A tiny, little piss ant of a man. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I've seen the video. 

Shapiro, who debates for a living, up against a kid in the formative years of his own ideals. 

I was speaking about the guy who comes on after him.

He destroys your arguments 

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I've seen the video. 

He blew your argument out the water.

4 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

I was speaking about the guy who comes on after him.

He destroys your arguments 

He's talking about what appears to be a start up business, sole trader type deal. 

That's entirely different when you're discussing corporations. What's the risk to a corporation or multi billion pound company for paying its workers a fair wage if they are worth as much as they are, and make as much as they do?

If you're a sparky and have your own business, you've got 3/4 working under you, you've built it up over a period of time, of course the employees aren't going to get equity. 

Now, if you start turning over billions or millions of pounds, start employing more and more, due to the increased labour of your employees/increased hiring levels, why can't you pay your employees a really good wage, if your business is successful? Why do you need to take home the millions? 

If he's got say 100,000 loan from the bank to start a business that's cool. That means;

1.) he's in a position where his credit is good enough to be able to take a loan on.

2.) he's obviously calculated the risk, and the possibility of the business failing, if it goes under, it's going to be sore for him, but it's unlikely he'll end up on the street

3.) flip that to the employee, they might not be in such a good position as to start their own business, and if they don't work, they don't eat. Them getting a good wage is literally life/death for them. 

I understand the point that he's taken the risk, but if people don't work for him, and generate the capital for him through their Labour, their time, their effort, then he's just a guy with a lump of money. 

The relationship is mutually dependant. It's capitalism, I'd expect the guy in the video to be taking home more than everyone else. Problem is he said he wants to be a billionaire, there's no way he becomes a billionaire by paying a fair wage and treating his employees with respect and dignity. That doesn't happen. Look at Bezos. Got folk pissing in bottles etc because they are so scared to lose their job over timing issues, and he's just jollying about going to space and shit. 

Without labour input, his business has no value. It's that simple. Like I said, just a guy with a lump of cash. 

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

He's talking about what appears to be a start up business, sole trader type deal. 

That's entirely different when you're discussing corporations. What's the risk to a corporation or multi billion pound company for paying its workers a fair wage if they are worth as much as they are, and make as much as they do?

If you're a sparky and have your own business, you've got 3/4 working under you, you've built it up over a period of time, of course the employees aren't going to get equity. 

Now, if you start turning over billions or millions of pounds, start employing more and more, due to the increased labour of your employees/increased hiring levels, why can't you pay your employees a really good wage, if your business is successful? Why do you need to take home the millions? 

If he's got say 100,000 loan from the bank to start a business that's cool. That means;

1.) he's in a position where his credit is good enough to be able to take a loan on.

2.) he's obviously calculated the risk, and the possibility of the business failing, if it goes under, it's going to be sore for him, but it's unlikely he'll end up on the street

3.) flip that to the employee, they might not be in such a good position as to start their own business, and if they don't work, they don't eat. Them getting a good wage is literally life/death for them. 

I understand the point that he's taken the risk, but if people don't work for him, and generate the capital for him through their Labour, their time, their effort, then he's just a guy with a lump of money. 

The relationship is mutually dependant. It's capitalism, I'd expect the guy in the video to be taking home more than everyone else. Problem is he said he wants to be a billionaire, there's no way he becomes a billionaire by paying a fair wage and treating his employees with respect and dignity. That doesn't happen. Look at Bezos. Got folk pissing in bottles etc because they are so scared to lose their job over timing issues, and he's just jollying about going to space and shit. 

Without labour input, his business has no value. It's that simple. Like I said, just a guy with a lump of cash. 

NRT. 

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Finally. 

More women will now die. 

What a result. 

Not if they have their babies they won't.

I'd encourage any woman in the developed world who doesn't want a child to use the available contraception or to abstain from vaginal sex, rather than go through the horrific trauma of killing their own child.

I can't see the issue with that tbh.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I'd encourage any woman in the developed world who doesn't want a child to use the available contraception or to abstain from vaginal sex, rather than go through the horrific trauma of killing their own child.

You can encourage them all you like, it doesn't mean they should be forced into an impossible situation by backwards laws supported by fat, ugly slushy machine merchants. 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Why would women have to abstain? Are they having sex and impregnating themselves? 

I can't imagine aborting a baby at 4 weeks is as traumatic as say, I dunno, carrying a baby to term that you don't fucking want. 

You're wrong on so much, but this is the one thing you're really spectacularly and stupidly wrong on. 

You really make yourself look like an outdated, crass, simple oaf on this issue. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, CCB III said:

You can encourage them all you like, it doesn't mean they should be forced into an impossible situation by backwards laws supported by fat, ugly slushy machine merchants. 

Abortion will still be allowed before 15 weeks I see. Have you looked at a photo of a 15 week old foetus? If you can look at one and tell me in all good conscience that it is OK for one of them to be "aborted" and chucked in the bin then I reckon you are even more deluded than I thought.

It's a horrible, grim business, one which private companies make millions from(which you hate) and spend a lot of money defending the "right" of people to do it.

Why would women have to abstain? Are they having sex and impregnating themselves? 

I can't imagine aborting a baby at 4 weeks is as traumatic as say, I dunno, carrying a baby to term that you don't fucking want. 

You're wrong on so much, but this is the one thing you're really spectacularly and stupidly wrong on. 

You really make yourself look like an outdated, crass, simple oaf on this issue. 

Fair play Consi. It's easy for a young lad like yourself to have the absolute, cast iron conviction you are right.

Let's say you get cancer one day Moobs; 

You want rid of it, you don't want to live with it, because you know it'll negatively impact your life, probably kill you. 

The doctors turn to you and say; 

"well, you shouldn't have been such a fat bastard who smoked for years and ate a lot of red meat, then you wouldn't have gotten cancer, that's my advice. We're not treating you." 

The only thing that changes when abortion is outlawed is that more women (and their babies) die. 

So what you're saying is a nice idea, every person who gets pregnant is delighted and wants to carry their baby to full term. That's nowhere near the reality, though. 

Policy should account for what people ACTUALLY DO/ACTUALLY NEED, not what ideological or moral principle a bunch of cunts think need applied. 

• Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
16 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Finally. 

More women will now die. 

Well.... who cares really...?

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Abortion will still be allowed before 15 weeks I see. Have you looked at a photo of a 15 week old foetus? If you can look at one and tell me in all good conscience that it is OK for one of them to be "aborted" and chucked in the bin then I reckon you are even more deluded than I thought.

It's a horrible, grim business, one which private companies make millions from(which you hate) and spend a lot of money defending the "right" of people to do it.

Who says it's ok!? 

Nobody is like "lol just popping for an abortion hehe" 

Of course it's serious business. But a woman should be allowed to make her own decision on that. If she wants to carry it- fine. If she doesn't- also fine. 

It's got fuck all to do with the likes of you. 

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Let's say you get cancer one day Moobs; 

You want rid of it, you don't want to live with it, because you know it'll negatively impact your life, probably kill you. 

The doctors turn to you and say; 

"well, you shouldn't have been such a fat bastard who smoked for years and ate a lot of red meat, then you wouldn't have gotten cancer, that's my advice. We're not treating you." 

The only thing that changes when abortion is outlawed is that more women (and their babies) die. 

So what you're saying is a nice idea, every person who gets pregnant is delighted and wants to carry their baby to full term. That's nowhere near the reality, though. 

Policy should account for what people ACTUALLY DO/ACTUALLY NEED, not what ideological or moral principle a bunch of cunts think need applied. 

Treating someone for cancer and killing an unborn child is totally different and you know it.

Just chill your beans laddie. You've not got a clue what you are chatting about.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

abstain from vaginal sex, 

To any women reading this.

Please don't.

Who says it's ok!? 

Nobody is like "lol just popping for an abortion hehe" 

Of course it's serious business. But a woman should be allowed to make her own decision on that. If she wants to carry it- fine. If she doesn't- also fine. 

It's got fuck all to do with the likes of you. 

It's used as a contraception of last resort in this country, despite being against the law.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Fair play Consi. It's easy for a young lad like yourself to have the absolute, cast iron conviction you are right.

Na man, people should have the ability to do what they feel is necessary for themselves and their own health, free of judgement. 

You cried like fuck throughout COVID about lockdowns and freedom restrictions, and (rightfully) moaned about about vaccine mandates. 

The principle of this is in no way different to that. People are being coerced into doing something they don't necessarily want to do. 

You're a massive hypocrite on the issue. 

Guest milne_afc

I’ve just looked at a 15 week foetus and it would fit in the palm of your hand. Could probably launch one into the sea from Codonas.

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

On fire,lad. Well said. 

This issue really gets me hot under the collar. 

There's no rational thought process to not allowing it. 

It's just people applying their own moral standards against the reality of a situation. It's a religious thought.