In the News

Ramandu

Just now, CCB III said:

Na man, people should have the ability to do what they feel is necessary for themselves and their own health, free of judgement. 

You cried like fuck throughout COVID about lockdowns and freedom restrictions, and (rightfully) moaned about about vaccine mandates. 

The principle of this is in no way different to that. People are being coerced into doing something they don't necessarily want to do. 

You're a massive hypocrite on the issue. 

It's an unborn child Consi. Not a fucking lockdown/vaccine.

You think killing unborn children is a "right" fair play.

I think it is a fucking disgusting, horrible practice that everyone involved should be ashamed of and no one should profit from.

I've seen a foetus in the flesh and no one will tell me it's not a person and that it can't experience pain or have an awareness of what is going on.

You can call me any name you like but I can only draw from my own life and experiences and in my opinion killing an unborn child is as abhorrent as killing one that has been born.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

This issue really gets me hot under the collar. 

There's no rational thought process to not allowing it. 

It's just people applying their own moral standards against the reality of a situation. It's a religious thought. 

Rubbish. Killing unborn children is not rational on any level.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's an unborn child Consi. Not a fucking lockdown/vaccine.

You think killing unborn children is a "right" fair play.

I think it is a fucking disgusting, horrible practice that everyone involved should be ashamed of and no one should profit from.

I've seen a foetus in the flesh and no one will tell me it's not a person and that it can't experience pain or have an awareness of what is going on.

You can call me any name you like but I can only draw from my own life and experiences and in my opinion killing an unborn child is as abhorrent as killing one that has been born.

I don't think it's about having a right to "kill an unborn child" as you so sensationally put it, I think it's about an individuals right to do what they feel is best for them. 

A principle that you generally agree with, aside from when it comes to this issue. 

"no one will tell me it can't experience pain or know what's going on." 

I respect it might feel some pain, but have you ever met a fucking baby? There's no chance they know what's going on. 

In any case, it's not about whether you think it's right or wrong to get an abortion. It's about whether or not a woman should have the right to decide that for themselves. 

Why is it ok, in this instance, for the law to coerce people into doing something they don't want, in relations to their own health/their body, but in the instance of the vaccine mandate, it was a total and utter disgrace?

You're not applying your own principles consistently because you feel a certain emotion from personal experience. I get that. 

It categorically doesn't mean you're right, though.

You're actually incredibly wrong.

That's if you feel like dealing in reason, rather than emotions.  

33 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Not if they have their babies they won't.

I'd encourage any woman in the developed world who doesn't want a child to use the available contraception or to abstain from vaginal sex, rather than go through the horrific trauma of killing their own child.

I can't see the issue with that tbh.

You are either trolling, a total retard or just a Lennie.

I'm thinking a bit of all 3.

Doesn't want the child!!!

You're including rape victims,child sex abuse and incest victims, mothers who are at risk of dying.

Children being forced to wreck their bodies already taken advantage of by men.

You can't see the issue ?

Stevie wonder can see the issue.

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I don't think it's about having a right to "kill an unborn child" as you so sensationally put it, I think it's about an individuals right to do what they feel is best for them. 

A principle that you generally agree with, aside from when it comes to this issue. 

"no one will tell me it can't experience pain or know what's going on." 

I respect it might feel some pain, but have you ever met a fucking baby? There's no chance they know what's going on. 

In any case, it's not about whether you think it's right or wrong to get an abortion. It's about whether or not a woman should have the right to decide that for themselves. 

Why is it ok, in this instance, for the law to coerce people into doing something they don't want, in relations to their own health/their body, but in the instance of the vaccine mandate, it was a total and utter disgrace?

You're not applying your own principles consistently because you feel a certain emotion from personal experience. I get that. 

It categorically doesn't mean you're right, though.

You're actually incredibly wrong.

That's if you feel like dealing in reason, rather than emotions.  

Genuine question then and try to be fair minded judging it. If it's not a matter for law then is it OK for a woman to decide not to have a child after 32 months? If not why not If it her decision and hers alone.

16 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Rubbish. Killing unborn children is not rational on any level.

No. The irrationality is you phrasing what an abortion is using sensationalist language I thought was only reserved for religious fundamentalists and retarded right wing politicians. 

Here's the facts, Moobs. Women are going to get abortions whether or not there's a law allowing them to do so. 

Without there being a law in place that guarantees they can do it safely, they will find other means. Means which will more likely bring them more harm, and definitely prolong the "suffering" of any fetus. 

No matter how much you wail and cry and gnash your teeth, that's not changing. 

Now, do you want to take the adult viewpoint, that these women are entitled to do what they like with their own bodies, in their own interests, without coercion from the state? 

Or, do you want to stick with your sensationalist argument, not based on any rational that is pertinent to reality? 

You can have your own moral issue with it all you like. No one is stopping you. 

Why should your moral convictions though, impact what someone else does with their life/their body? Genuinely? 

Youre AOTS.

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Genuine question then and try to be fair minded judging it. If it's not a matter for law then is it OK for a woman to decide not to have a child after 32 months? If not why not If it her decision and hers alone.

It's her decisions and hers alone because the fetus is growing inside of her. 

It's her body. 

You hate telling people what they should/shouldn't do with their bodies, remember? 

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

No. The irrationality is you phrasing what an abortion is using sensationalist language I thought was only reserved for religious fundamentalists and retarded right wing politicians. 

Here's the facts, Moobs. Women are going to get abortions whether or not there's a law allowing them to do so. 

Without there being a law in place that guarantees they can do it safely, they will find other means. Means which will more likely bring them more harm, and definitely prolong the "suffering" of any fetus. 

No matter how much you wail and cry and gnash your teeth, that's not changing. 

Now, do you want to take the adult viewpoint, that these women are entitled to do what they like with their own bodies, in their own interests, without coercion from the state? 

Or, do you want to stick with your sensationalist argument, not based on any rational that is pertinent to reality? 

You can have your own moral issue with it all you like. No one is stopping you. 

Why should your moral convictions though, impact what someone else does with their life/their body? Genuinely? 

Youre AOTS.

For you to say that is truly incredible. You are constantly preaching about what others should do and why others are wrong and your morals are superior.

I honestly had a wee bit of respect for you but that incredible lack of self awareness has lost that I'm afraid.

8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

214,256 abortions in 2021 in England and Wales. If they are all because of a danger to the mother's health there is something massive we are not looking into happening in those countries.

But that doesn't mean they are being contraception.

So no evidence just a large number which you being Lennie equates to the same thing as you think it does.

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

It's her decisions and hers alone because the fetus is growing inside of her. 

It's her body. 

You hate telling people what they should/shouldn't do with their bodies, remember? 

So one day before born kill away, one day after it's born don't kill?

You are a fucking idiot Consi. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

• Upvote 1
Just now, manboobs109 said:

For you to say that is truly incredible. You are constantly preaching about what others should do and why others are wrong and your morals are superior.

I honestly had a wee bit of respect for you but that incredible lack of self awareness has lost that I'm afraid.

That's fan yi ken. 

You've been chewed up and spat out, big boy. 

I've never held a position that tells people what they should/shouldn't do with their bodies. 

In fact, I'm consistently pro giving people the option. If they want a sex change, great. They want an abortion, that's up to them. Want the vaccine? Great, your choice. Don't want those things? Also great, your choice. 

What I often call out on here is homophobia, transphobia, bigotry, racism etc etc. 

You trying to hold that up against my viewpoint that women should have the right to choose (something I'm consistent with) makes literally no sense. 

It would be different if I came on here one day abusing gay folk, black folk, etc etc. then you'd be absolutely right to call me a hypocrite. 

This isn't that instance though. 

You're conflating separate issues in an act of desperation, because you know yourself you're not being rationally consistent. 

Take it easy, champ. Maybe go have a think why you reckon you should have a say on what people should do with their bodies, but no one could possibly tell you what to do with yours? 

I hope you reach a natural and rational conclusion. 

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

So one day before born kill away, one day after it's born don't kill?

You are a fucking idiot Consi. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

No. I would never suggest that one day before kill away, but I'm not a fucking doctor. 

The great thing about it being legal is that people can go and consult doctors about abortion before they go ahead with it. They can find out how far along/if it's appropriate or reasonable that they can get an abortion. 

Problem with it being illegal is that you then lack a professional opinion, meaning the thing you don't want, is more likely to happen!!!!

You, are a total and utter idiot. You try present yourself as a rational, no nonsense, straight talking, working man. 

Anyone with eyes can see you're making an utter, utter cunt of yourself here. 

3 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Cool shit.   @Ke1t How do we fight this bitch ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61916694

No healthy adult human should be getting killed by a constrictor.

We have hands and opposable thumbs... the ultimate tools for combat.... meanwhile a constrictor relies on slowly wrapping itself around a mostly co-operative or helpless victim.

No contest. 

Grab that cunt by the throat and batter it's heid on a rock for its cheek, the cheeky cunt.

The wee poisonous snakes are more dangerous... but, again, you should be able to walk off a venomous bite from your cobras as coral snakes nae bother. 

Maybe take a couple asprin if there are symptoms.