In the News

Ramandu

Just now, manboobs109 said:

So there should be a law against it?

Strange, I thought the woman should choose.

There should be a cut off point, and obviously people should consult doctors!

Ive never said otherwise. 

What you want is a blanket ban on it because you don't agree with it. 

That's totally different to my (rational) viewpoint. 

Like I say, the irony in it being made illegal is it will only cause the closer to term abortions to become more frequent! 

You fucking idiot!

I notice you've not made a single comment the women who'll die because of it. 

Yer a cunt.

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I am dead against late term abortion.

I believe women should be responsible for the laws that govern their biological health.

Those two statements do not contradict each other.

So it's not "a woman's right to choose" then. It's only if her (possibly male) doctor agrees.

The inconsistency of it all is infuriating. 15 weeks? Fine to kill 16 weeks? No way.

If it's a woman's "right to choose" it's her right right until the moment of birth no? If no one else's "morals" or laws can decide then why not?

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Like I say, the irony in it being made illegal is it will only cause the closer to term abortions to become more frequent! 

You fucking idiot!

Yer a cunt.

I've never said I want a blanket ban and the change in America isn't one either. You are being completely disingenuous here.

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

You fucking idiot!

Yer a cunt.

Why? Can a doctor persuade someone to want a baby? If a mother doesn't want it why consult a doctor? I'm confused.

7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I've never said I want a blanket ban and the change in America isn't one either. You are being completely disingenuous here.

The change in America gives states the right to ban the procedure completely. So, if you're from a certain state, it's entirely probable you'll be unable to get one. So, on a state level,  there will be blanket bans, particularly on the east coast, the bible belt, and Red states. 

You're being disingenuous. 

14 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

*So it's not "a woman's right to choose" then. It's only if her (possibly male) doctor agrees.

**The inconsistency of it all is infuriating. 15 weeks? Fine to kill 16 weeks? No way.

*** If it's a woman's "right to choose" it's her right right until the moment of birth no? If no one else's "morals" or laws can decide then why not?

Incorrect.

* It doesn't matter what I think about late term abortion, if the law dictated the primacy of women's rights then what I think is irrelevant. Also, there are lots of lady doctors.

** if there's a definite and defined point then it's the exact opposite of inconsistent. Possibly you mean arbitrary, but then just about every law pertaining to biological age is arbitrary... how old before you can fuck someone, how old before you can retire, how old before a woman is mutton dressed as lamb. There's no way around that.

*** That would depend on what women collectively decide. Again, not my place to impose my beliefs on this particular subject. That question would be better posed to women.

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah so a doctor says it's perfectly safe to have your baby.

Not her choice then?

A doctor can say, 

"sorry, it's too late for an abortion now, you're too far along. Sorry, we can't give you an abortion as it would be too big a risk to your life." 

The doctor can also say, "you'll be fine to have the baby, if you wish"

Key words being; "if you wish"

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

The change in America gives states the right to ban the procedure completely. So, if you're from a certain state, it's entirely probable you'll be unable to get one. So, on a state level,  there will be blanket bans, particularly on the east coast, the bible belt, and Red states. 

You're being disingenuous. 

No I'm not. I'm against "abortion on demand" which both you and Kelt have both so far indicated you are also against. I've never said otherwise.

You've still not fully answered my question BTW. If it's a "woman's right to choose" why not have abortion right up to the day of birth?

7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Incorrect.

* It doesn't matter what I think about late term abortion, if the law dictated the primacy of women's rights then what I think is irrelevant. Also, there are lots of lady doctors.

** if there's a definite and defined point then it's the exact opposite of inconsistent. Possibly you mean arbitrary, but then just about every law pertaining to biological age is arbitrary... how old before you can fuck someone, how old before you can retire, how old before a woman is mutton dressed as lamb. There's no way around that.

*** That would depend on what women collectively decide. Again, not my place to impose my beliefs on this particular subject. That question would be better posed to women.

Sorry man but deciding what age it's OK to wear a miniskirt is a world away from deciding what week or day in the life of an unborn child it's ok to kill it. If you can't know for certain then you don't do it.

9 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Agree if it's been done honestly. Unfortunately for most it's been done through Government favours and old pals acts which is abhorrent.

Mind my ex had an abortion when i was 17. Would 100% do it again - whats the big deal @manboobs109? If you're nae ready you're nae ready. 

Good thread title, how many abortions have you been involved in? Manboobs can give his faux outrage every second post.

Just now, dazzy_deff said:

Mind my ex had an abortion when i was 17. Would 100% do it again - whats the big deal @manboobs109? If you're nae ready you're nae ready. 

Good thread title, how many abortions have you been involved in? Manboobs can give his faux outrage every second post.

It's not "faux outrage" pal.

It's not the individual I'm judging, cunts do what they need to do to get through life, it's the society that allows and even celebrates it.

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

No I'm not. I'm against "abortion on demand" which both you and Kelt have both so far indicated you are also against. I've never said otherwise.

You've still not fully answered my question BTW. If it's a "woman's right to choose" why not have abortion right up to the day of birth?

No, I haven't. I think anyone should be able to get an abortion without explanation, as long as a medical professional can sign off on it with good conscience. 

I also think (like kelt) the rules on womens reproductive rights, should be decided by women. 

As for your third point, no doctor would sign off on that. So, it's literally a pointless point. Whether I think it should be allowed/shouldn't be allowed, is irrelevant, because no credible doctor would allow it to happen, mostly, for the safety of the woman. 

You're clutching at heavy straws gadj. Made yourself look like a right imbecile over the past hour. 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's not "faux outrage" pal.

It's not the individual I'm judging, cunts do what they need to do to get through life, it's the society that allows and even celebrates it.

Nobody celebrates abortions, Shrek. 

They celebrate the right that a woman can have the autonomy to have one if she wants 

Is this a huge fishing expedition or have you had too many E numbers from the blue slushies today?

8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Sorry man but deciding what age it's OK to wear a miniskirt is a world away from deciding what week or day in the life of an unborn child it's ok to kill it. If you can't know for certain then you don't do it.

Here Moobs, ever been pregnant? 

Ever had to make that decision yourself?

If not, then shut the fuck up. 

16 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You misunderstood my point, then.

Should it require further clarification, my point wasn't that 'one is as bad as the others' it's that laws pertaining to age are, by necessity somewhat arbitrary.

Just now, manboobs109 said:

How can they do that if they don't have to explain why they want it?

I want an abortion

Why?

I don't have to explain why

My conscience is clear

What? 

Are you really this fucking thick? 

I mean in good conscience in relation the woman's health. Not her reasons for having it. 

JESUS FUCKING WEPT!

11 minutes ago, CCB III said:

No, I haven't. I think anyone should be able to get an abortion without explanation, as long as a medical professional can sign off on it with good conscience. 

I also think (like kelt) the rules on womens reproductive rights, should be decided by women. 

As for your third point, no doctor would sign off on that. So, it's literally a pointless point. Whether I think it should be allowed/shouldn't be allowed, is irrelevant, because no credible doctor would allow it to happen, mostly, for the safety of the woman. 

You're clutching at heavy straws gadj. Made yourself look like a right imbecile over the past hour. 

I want an abortion

Why?

My conscience is clear

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

They are celebrating their fucking right to chose, you slavering, pigheaded, jute bastard. 

Can't believe you're away out for a steak. 

A cow is about as intelligent as a 4 year old, if not smarter. 

How can you eat a steak knowing a sentient animal, that died in pain, aware of what was happening to it? 

Eeeeeddddddiot of a man 

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Also doctors are one big homogeneous group. What one doctor thinks is OK another might disagree with.

AGAIN. 

Not about the morality, or the reasons why. 

About if it's safe to advise they have one/don't have one

Fuck off and stop being so thick

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

I want an abortion

Why?

My conscience is clear

A woman who just found out she's pregnant should have to explain herself if she wants an abortion?

Explain herself to whom, and why, and for what purpose?

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

A woman who just found out she's pregnant should have to explain herself if she wants an abortion?

Explain herself to whom, and why, and for what purpose?

To see if it matches up to Moobs ideas on the matter.

The ultimate test they must pass.

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Address that to Consi, he proposed it.

You're deliberately misrepresenting what I'm saying. 

The doctor should have no moral input on whether or not she has the baby. 

The doctors input should be purely from a medical standpoint, and to advise what is best for the patient, based on both what they want, and how that pertains to their health. 

Stop being a dumb dumb 

• Upvote 1