In the News

Ramandu

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aye cause you realise what a cunt you looked 

Yeah. 

I realised I was being a cunt, so retracted my comment. Will apologise to him should he ask for one. 

Where as you, you're not arsed about being a bigot. As long. As you put a smiley faced emoji you're all good. 

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

Hey bud. 

They are a trans woman. 

That is different from a biological woman, but if you're half a decent person, who believes in dignity and respect, you'll treat them the same. 

They will exist no matter how hard it is for you to get your head around. The same way women will get abortions no matter the law. 

Surely this is satire, hot on the heels of your abortion posts?

'Dignity and respect' for lunatics in drag, but not for vulnerable innocents?

You are seriously disorientated.

2 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I am completely in favour of women having autonomy over their reproductive choices.   110%.  What I am not in favour of is innocents being killed because a feckless woman does not want to take responsibility for her own actions, after making her choice to have sex.

Your posts are noticeably light on arguments to justify infanticide.

Surely impotent rage and insults are not all you have here?

Jesus is just a Spanish boys name. 

5 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I am completely in favour of women having autonomy over their reproductive choices.   110%.  What I am not in favour of is innocents being killed because a feckless woman does not want to take responsibility for her own actions, after making her choice to have sex.

Hear hear.

The boy considine's in dire need of mair up the bum action to begin with, as opposed to sending them doon the clinic retrospectively

• Haha 1
Just now, CCB III said:

Dignity and respect for human beings, fully formed and alive, and dignity and respect for anyone who wants to make a decision about their own body. That's consistent. 

Na man, you're a religious fundamentalist. You're living in a fantasy. No amount of praying, hoping, whatever will take that away. 

The world is different now. Get over it.

?

1 minute ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

People will have sex until the end of time. Just about everyone does it. It's totally natural. 

They should be able to decide if they want to have a baby or not. Your moral judgement is a total and utter irrelevance to that. Seriously, it is. 

You're clearly not for women having choice if you're supporting Roe v Wade turnover. That's a contradictory thing to say. 

I have made all my relevant points to Moobs. But, your particular brand of religious based sanctimony is enough to boil anyones piss. 

You care so much about the babies life, but not the woman's. She gave in to the totally natural occurrence of sex, so she should bare the brunt of that consequence because you think the life of the fetus is more valuable than hers? 

If a woman can't get rid of a baby because it's an "innocent" she should be able to claim child support from its inception. 

But, she can't. Why is that? Because it's not technically alive, it's being fucking formed. Society doesn't deem it to be alive, so it isn't. 

What justification does anyone need to give to you, or me, for what they want to do with their body? Just because you moralise the issue in your religious bullshit doesn't mean she has to listen to it, or be influenced by it. 

What were your thoughts on the mandatory vaccine laws?

If I recall correctly you also didn't like being coerced into making a decision about your own health/body. 

7 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Surely this is satire, hot on the heels of your abortion posts?

'Dignity and respect' for lunatics in drag, but not for vulnerable innocents?

You are seriously disorientated.

Dignity and respect for human beings, fully formed and alive, and dignity and respect for anyone who wants to make a decision about their own body. That's consistent. 

Na man, you're a religious fundamentalist. You're living in a fantasy. No amount of praying, hoping, whatever will take that away. 

The world is different now. Get over it.

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I can't answer what it is to be a woman. 

As for your first point, unsurprisingly uneducated and ill informed.

How many trans folk have you spoken to in your life?

I’ll answer it for you - an adult female human.

A bloke with his cock cut off doesn’t qualify regardless how many folk he speaks to.

Whats uneducated or ill informed? 

12 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

He's fond of an insult alright, been dishing them out all day. A very angry young man with poor debating skills.

My debating skills are fine. 

The issue is idiots like @manboobs109 and @Clydeside_Sheep can't remove their own inherent moral or religious prejudice when discussing the topic. 

They quite literally can't empathise with a woman who might want an abortion, why she might want it, and why she shouldn't have to explain that to anyone. 

Moobs and CS were both *huge* advocates for freedom of choice regarding the vaccine. They found it totally abhorrent that someone should tell them what to do with their bodies, or that someone should coerce them into doing something that they didn't want with their bodies. They were repulsed that someone might suggest they were being immoral by refusing the vaccine. 

Thats a totally fine principle to have. The issue is they don't apply it consistently because they are hyper focused on this "sanctity of life" notion, rather than the reality of the situation. Which is that the woman is going to do what she feels I best for her. Like they did with the vaccine. 

It's literally the same principle, they refuse to apply it consistently. 

Just now, NEM said:

I’ll answer it for you - an adult female human.

A bloke with his cock cut off doesn’t qualify regardless how many folk he speaks to.

Whats uneducated or ill informed? 

Your knowledge on the topic. 

I'll ask again, how many trans people have you spoken to about their transition, why they feel that way? Why it's so important for them to be treated as they'd like, why they really want to change? 

I can't imagine that you'd come to a fair and reasoned conclusion about something without considering the other side of it? 

20 minutes ago, NEM said:

I’m a bigot according to a virtue signalling pap who tells folk to kill themselves when his mask slips.

Hence the smiley face ?

Why does me telling a religious bigot to kill himself make me a bigot? 

Granted it's not a nice thing to say, but don't see how it makes me a bigot?

it certainly makes me a hotheaded arsehole, not sure where the bigotry is implied from my end tho?

33 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Great decision by the SCOTUS - this will be a day long remembered. 

With the long delay between the leak and the final report, I had begun to fear the worst (but always knew / hoped they would know they could not be seen to be cowed by the leak and subsequent threats etc).

What a fantastic legacy for Donald Trump.

Anyone who is pro-abortion really ought to spend some time reflecting on their values, but sadly the ability to reflect and even to think properly are in short supply these days.

Note the ruling is not really about abortion itself, but rather who gets to decide about it.  That States can decide an abortion policy for themselves is, of course, the right decision - it is an increase in democracy.

Wtaf is that nonsense 

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

Your knowledge on the topic. 

I'll ask again, how many trans people have you spoken to about their transition, why they feel that way? Why it's so important for them to be treated as they'd like, why they really want to change? 

I can't imagine that you'd come to a fair and reasoned conclusion about something without considering the other side of it? 

Feelings don’t trump science. If someone said to you they’d like to be treated as a parachute would you jump out of a plane attached to them and nothing else? 

I don’t need to consider the other side of it, its nonsense regardless how much the likes of you try to convince folk otherwise. The emperors new clothes  

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Why does me telling a religious bigot to kill himself make me a bigot? 

Granted it's not a nice thing to say, but don't see how it makes me a bigot?

it certainly makes me a hotheaded arsehole, not sure where the bigotry is implied from my end tho?

I never called you a bigot. 

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Feelings don’t trump science. If someone said to you they’d like to be treated as a parachute would you jump out of a plane attached to them and nothing else? 

I don’t need to consider the other side of it, its nonsense regardless how much the likes of you try to convince folk otherwise. The emperors new clothes  

Well number 1.) There's a huge difference to being asked to be treated as a different sex of the human species and being asked to be treated as an inanimate object. That's a ridiculous argument, but not one I'm surprised you'd make. 

Number 2.) Normally when someone has a strong opinion on something, as you do with the existence of trans people, they like to get as much information as possible from sides for and against so they can rest assured they've made a reasoned, well rounded opinion on the topic, and they aren't just spouting their own prejudice unchallenged. 

Thanks for informing everyone you don't like to form your opinion this way. You appear to be the type of guy who makes his mind up and that's that. Fair enough. 

Some would say that's the definition of ignorance, I'd probably be inclined to agree with them. 

Edit; science is great. Science will tell you we don't truly understand much of the human brain, how it relates to personality/gender/sex, or why it makes people want a sex change. The science on that isn't clear, it's still developing. 

Nice to see you've come to a conclusion before the science on it actually exists. 

26 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Hey bud. 

They are a trans woman. 

That is different from a biological woman, but if you're half a decent person, who believes in dignity and respect, you'll treat them the same. 

They will exist no matter how hard it is for you to get your head around. The same way women will get abortions no matter the law. 

Whilst I have no problem with trans rights, I equally being the consistent sort I am, think it's important to listen to women on this issue and protect their rights to single sex (not ID or gender but sex) provision of service, and safe spaces.

I also think that the administering of hormones etc into children's needs to stop.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

Whilst I have no problem with trans rights, I equally being the consistent sort I am, think it's important to listen to women on this issue and protect their rights to single sex (not ID or gender but sex) provision of service, and safe spaces.

I also think that the administering of hormones etc into children's needs to stop.

That's a fair and balanced point of view to have. 

Of course it's easier to just call them all mental so you don't have to attempt to understand anything different. 

30 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Rape 

Incest 

Child abuse 

These aren't feckless women.

They are victims, why do you have no Christian sympathy for them ?

2 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

Rape 

Incest 

Child abuse 

These aren't feckless women.

They are victims, why do you have no Christian sympathy for them ?

You can't expect a Catholic to decry rape. 

He commits to a religion that actively covered  it up for centuries, probs still does. 

That's the real shit tho. That's the truth.