In the News

Ramandu

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I'd say a heavily armed proletariat is a decent mechanism for a civil war. 

These cunts hate everyone that's different to them. But unfortunately, the cunts that are different to them, are less likely to be armed. 

If I was American I'd own a gun. It's only a matter of time before these MAGA freaks kick off and try and "traditionalise" the nation. 

It'll be gay rights from the Supreme Court yet. Fuck me a Republican yesterday was asking for the repeal of segregation laws. 

They are emboldened by this shit. Something bad is brewing, like you say, 6 years or so in the making 

For a civil war you need a genuine basis for grievance, a motivated and passionate civilian upswell, and a weakened ruling party.

The actual problem isnt a civil war, it's the imposition of fascism from the top down, and at THAT point it becomes a real problem.

That scenario is very possible.

6 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

You do love tarring everyone with the same brush while pointing to the extremes when it comes to your jealously of things!

If it's not using examples of companies that turnover "billions", folk who own "tens and tens" of properties or folk who have done good and are "selfish millionaires"! Reality is most companies don't turnover anything near that, most folk who own more than 1 property may only have a second home or a few and the vast majority of people who do well for themselves are nowhere near being a millionaire and are probably decent folk.

If someone branded everyone unemployed as minky scroungers I am sure you would be on here outraged defending one and all, so don't be surprised if others do the same to you.

1.) Folk who own multiple properties, profiteering off of what should be a basic human right, are cunts. 

2.) where did I mention millionaires? I didn't. I said people who hoard property, are cunts. People who profit off of a basic need of shelter, are arseholes. Imagine not everyone had access to water, but there were people with heaps more water than they needed, and if you wanted to access it, you had to pay a fortune? You'd be raging. 

3.) Letting agents are cunts. The lowest of the low. That's my personal experience. I don't expect that to be a universal experience, but in the 3/4 letting agencies/landlords I've dealt with, it's been awful. You're expected to fork over small fortunes, and they'll do as little as possible to fix anything, change anything about where you live, if you ask them. They always try stiff you for your deposit by making up faults, that were there before.

4.) No issue with people doing well for themselves necessarily, my issue is when they do well for themselves off the back of exploitation. Ie, hoarding property so no one else can buy, can charging punters money for needing somewhere to live. People paying folk minimum wage, hardly enough to live on, cause they can get away with it. 

You're seriously thick if you're just chalking up criticisms of private housing to "jealousy."

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

For a civil war you need a genuine basis for grievance, a motivated and passionate civilian upswell, and a weakened ruling party.

The actual problem isnt a civil war, it's the imposition of fascism from the top down, and at THAT point it becomes a real problem.

That scenario is very possible.

Their grievance is that the nation doesn't abide by their religiously driven, moral standards. 

The existence of certain types of other people, is their grievance. They view Biden as an abettor to this, which he isn't, of course. 

Is it not possible the imposition of fascism, would start a civil war? 

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Their grievance is that the nation doesn't abide by their religiously driven, moral standards. 

The existence of certain types of other people, is their grievance. They view Biden as an abettor to this, which he isn't, of course. 

Is it not possible the imposition of fascism, would start a civil war? 

Petty grievances dont rise to the level of existential threat that would motivate tens of millions of people to take up arms.

As for the imposition of fascism triggering a civil war, probably not.

You would simply have a Soviet style police state.

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

I reserve that for two people. 

Sir Alex and Sir Paul. The likelihood is if I ever met either of them, I'd call them sir anyway. 

Legends. 

You can make exceptions for greatness imo. 

Cliff Richard can fuck off though. 

Sir Alex was a hun so he’ll be getting fuck all respect, like that Denis Law statue. Spat at that when in the area (KGB, also now a hun stronghold) 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
18 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Just shove a coat hanger up your fud 

job done 

Imagine getting worked up like that over something that's not happened yet.  Screaming and crying in the street - nobody died mate, yet. 

Just do it in the poo poo.  

15 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Petty grievances dont rise to the level of existential threat that would motivate tens of millions of people to take up arms.

As for the imposition of fascism triggering a civil war, probably not.

You would simply have a Soviet style police state.

Would be closer to Nazism. 

But I see your point. 

20 minutes ago, CCB III said:

1.) Folk who own multiple properties, profiteering off of what should be a basic human right, are cunts. 

2.) where did I mention millionaires? I didn't. I said people who hoard property, are cunts. People who profit off of a basic need of shelter, are arseholes. Imagine not everyone had access to water, but there were people with heaps more water than they needed, and if you wanted to access it, you had to pay a fortune? You'd be raging. 

3.) Letting agents are cunts. The lowest of the low. That's my personal experience. I don't expect that to be a universal experience, but in the 3/4 letting agencies/landlords I've dealt with, it's been awful. You're expected to fork over small fortunes, and they'll do as little as possible to fix anything, change anything about where you live, if you ask them. They always try stiff you for your deposit by making up faults, that were there before.

4.) No issue with people doing well for themselves necessarily, my issue is when they do well for themselves off the back of exploitation. Ie, hoarding property so no one else can buy, can charging punters money for needing somewhere to live. People paying folk minimum wage, hardly enough to live on, cause they can get away with it. 

You're seriously thick if you're just chalking up criticisms of private housing to "jealousy."

Are you going to stick to these comments or are you going to come up with exceptions to the rules like you did with the Sir's?

You also do know that there is a difference between letting agents and those who actually own the properties right? Chances are letting agents are screwing both those who rent and those who own the properties that they manage in order to make a bit of cash.

Perhaps the letting agents are not the problem here and you are in fact a clarty fuck leaving properties in a state ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Are you going to stick to these comments or are you going to come up with exceptions to the rules like you did with the Sir's?

You also do know that there is a difference between letting agents and those who actually own the properties right? Chances are letting agents are screwing both those who rent and those who own the properties that they manage in order to make a bit of cash.

Perhaps the letting agents are not the problem here and you are in fact a clarty fuck leaving properties in a state ?

Re the Sirs; 

Never said anyone can't call someone by Sir if they felt like it. So, I've not changed my mind on anything re that ?. It's a huge leap to suggest that me referring to those as sir means my position on the royal family and their spazzy fans aren't sincere, or I don't mean them. That doesn't make sense.

2.) Haha. The landlord is getting screwed because he's not making as much money as he could? What a bloody shame. Obv they are different, but they both profit off of private housing, off people hoarding housing. Their aims are the same. 

3.) No, that's not it. I've went winters without heating because my radiator never worked. I called about it umpteen times, every time they said it was fine, because it technically turned on. It doesn't have to get hot. It just has to get a little warm for it to be ok. 1948 Act. Farce. Threatened to charge me money if I phone them about it again. Happy to take all my rent money and then try shill me for the deposit though :-). Another guy, different flat, complained about the mould, he explained how it was my fault because I wasn't opening windows in the middle of winter after I had a shower. That cunt never got my last months rent. He got to keep my deposit. 

Would you defend people hoarding water and charging a fortune for it? Or if there was limited food supply, people hoarding it and charging a fortune for it? 

A normal person wouldn't, but I guess you might. 

"jealousy is when you think people shouldn't hoard property" 

?

10 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

So just because you own a second property that means your a cunt? ?

Bit like someone someone saying anyone who drinks anything other than Carling is a Cunt.

But then again opinions are like arseholes and everyone has one (2 in Consies case).

No, it isn't hahahaha. 

? Jesus fkin wept. 

9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Would be closer to Nazism. 

But I see your point. 

Would be the same, since we're talking about the implementation of population control rather than how bread gets to market.

There's an analogous agency for each state appendage, regardless of overarching ideology.

31 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Bit like someone someone saying anyone who drinks anything other than Carling is a Cunt.

But then again opinions are like arseholes and everyone has one (2 in Consies case).

You're*

2 hours ago, CCB III said:

What if you own one house and then inherit another from a dead relative? Cunt or no cunt?

1 minute ago, elephantstone78 said:

That’s easy. No cunt. 

What if you own two homes but have big mortgages on both?

Or, you own three homes but two are cheap flats and rented out to nice immigrant families for below market value rent?

What's the need to have more than one home? 

2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

It's not like that at all though, is it? 

I'd expect a man with 2 degrees to compose better analogies. 

Disagree with me but don't be a dipshit.