In the News

Ramandu

37 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I’ll answer as soon as you do about your degrees.

I do, two of them. Honours and then a Masters.

But if you can be arsed to trawl back I am more than happy to admit that academic qualifications do not equate to being smart, better or whatever you want to call it.

Most of the people I know with serious academic qualifications have fuck all common sense or car crashes of private lives. However I reckon they still know how to bleed a radiator.

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/9070023/dana-fowley-partner-reward-find-abusers/

im interested in how she ended up being tied up as an adult at a dogging spot. 

if she was kidnapped and tied up I’m sure the dibble would be taking it more seriously.

sounds like she went dogging and didn’t like it 

Book to sell if you notice ?

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

I do, two of them. Honours and then a Masters.

But if you can be arsed to trawl back I am more than happy to admit that academic qualifications do not equate to being smart, better or whatever you want to call it.

Most of the people I know with serious academic qualifications have fuck all common sense or car crashes of private lives. However I reckon they still know how to bleed a radiator.

Yeah, I’ve bled radz before. Not that had any relevance to the post you replied to.

It’s the landlords responsibility, so I wouldn’t as a point of principle. 

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2022/jun/23/nadhim-zahawi-wilfred-owen-philip-larkin-poems-gcse-english-literature

The new authors include the British-Jamaican poet Raymond Antrobus and the Ukrainian poet Ilya Kaminsky, whose poem We Lived Happily During the War is included in the conflict theme. Kaminsky has recently published a collection of reports from poets whose homes have been occupied or attacked by Russian forces during its invasion of Ukraine.

embarrassing 

41 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2022/jun/23/nadhim-zahawi-wilfred-owen-philip-larkin-poems-gcse-english-literature

The new authors include the British-Jamaican poet Raymond Antrobus and the Ukrainian poet Ilya Kaminsky, whose poem We Lived Happily During the War is included in the conflict theme. Kaminsky has recently published a collection of reports from poets whose homes have been occupied or attacked by Russian forces during its invasion of Ukraine.

embarrassing 

14 of the 15 new poets are of colour? What the hell's going on in the schools? Seems like indigenous culture is being pushed aside to cater for a vocal minority.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

14 of the 15 new poets are of colour? What the hell's going on in the schools? Seems like indigenous culture is being pushed aside to cater for a vocal minority.

Seems like minority culture has been pushed to the side for a long time, so they are changing it up. 

Larkin is great. 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/9069779/phil-foden-rebecca-cooke-argument-greece-video/

imagine being a multi- million pound sports star and still having to put up with that. Fuck that, absolute mug ???

Aye look at me shit,I'm the girlfriend of a top footballer.....Really who cares love,get back to yer checkout job in Asda.

Nae offence meant to any Asda quines by the way.

12 hours ago, CCB III said:

Biggest problem is we have two major parties in the UK, and the SNP here, who act on the interests of landlords.

?

That's your best one yet. Fucking hell.

You should look up LBTT which was brought in by the SNP to try and stop people buying multiple homes.

Add in the continuing increases in certification that have been brought in under legislation by the SNP and you'll soon see that the SNP are far from a political party who act on the interests of landlords.

Not getting into this with you as your hyperbole on landlords isn't worth reading or debating but try and keep to the facts rather than make up pish please.

Thanks.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, milne_afc said:

What if the radiator requires more than bleeding? How would an untrained idiot know? What if bleeding the radz causes further issues in the heating system? Who’s to blame? Because that’s what it’ll come down to when the untrained idiot wants to move out and asks for their deposit to be returned.

Factored living is coming anyway and the yoots of the day will be dreaming of being fucked in the arse by unscrupulous landlords.

Was a storage heater that Consi had issues with anyway. Can't bleed them. Hence the saying you can't get blood out of a stone. That's where the phrase originated. 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Roberto said:

I don't see the issue with that.

Looking after her cause she looked after him from birth. Respect to him for that.

No respect to him for having to put up with the mouth piece bird.

Could just pay for her to go on her own holiday surely instead of dragging along to babysit the kids.

14 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

That shit can be dangerous, best left to the experts right enough.

You totally missed the point in the original comment though. Proof if ever it was needed, that degrees dont make up for common sense. 

Im team Milno - fuck bleeding that radiator, get the landlord in to do it. 

17 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Who's to say he doesn't pay for her to go on holiday herself as a thank you for being babysitter on his holiday?

Not seeing the issue with the ma, just the noisy cunt bird. 

Think he's just a bit of a fanny to be perfectly honest. Seems to drag his ma all over the place. 

File under "He's a bit of a wetwpipe"

He's a knob anyway. To think we almost signed him on loan a couple years back too. LEIYSM