In the News

Ramandu

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

You will have read that I agree with your comments re academia and common sense.

Seriously, that's just being lazy as fuck getting the landlord to do it when its something that you can easily do yourself. Each to their own I suppose.

To be fair ive never had to rent a property so never been in the position to have to do that. Just agreeing with Milno's counter arguement. Id easily do it for my tenants though if they asked me to. 

On 6/26/2022 at 4:16 PM, CCB III said:

1.) Folk who own multiple properties, profiteering off of what should be a basic human right, are cunts. 

2.) where did I mention millionaires? I didn't. I said people who hoard property, are cunts. People who profit off of a basic need of shelter, are arseholes.

Do you tell your grunny that when you hand over your rent every month? ?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

To be fair ive never had to rent a property so never been in the position to have to do that. Just agreeing with Milno's counter arguement. Id easily do it for my tenants though if they asked me to. 

I easy to do it but to be fair the majority of Landlords are oils would be quick tokeep the deposit if the tenant spilt shit out of the radiator on the carpet, probably safer as a tenant to leave it alone.

8 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I easy to do it but to be fair the majority of Landlords are oils would be quick tokeep the deposit if the tenant spilt shit out of the radiator on the carpet, probably safer as a tenant to leave it alone.

Exactly the point. FFS is still having a greet about it though.

https://news.sky.com/story/ilford-police-name-woman-36-murdered-in-opportunist-stranger-attack-as-zara-allena-12641315

This crime has all the hallmarks of either an organised hit or someone (the stranger the cops allude to) who will inevitably hide behind the defence of "he has been failed by the system" when on trial and is allegedly deemed to be a schizophrenic or psychotic psychopath, who will eventually plead guilty to the reduced charge of manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility, as it will be claimed, and accepted by the court, he wasn't in control of his functionality or mobility at the time of the killing, however is deemed to be of reasonably sound mind to enter such a plea. ?

What a fucked-up, opaque and contrary judicial system we have. 

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

https://news.sky.com/story/ilford-police-name-woman-36-murdered-in-opportunist-stranger-attack-as-zara-allena-12641315

This crime has all the hallmarks of either an organised hit or someone (the stranger the cops allude to) who will inevitably hide behind the defence of "he has been failed by the system" when on trial and is allegedly deemed to be a schizophrenic or psychotic psychopath, who will eventually plead guilty to the reduced charge of manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility, as it will be claimed, and accepted by the court, he wasn't in control of his functionality or mobility at the time of the killing, however is deemed to be of reasonably sound mind to enter such a plea. ?

Reckon it was a darkie en?

19 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You’ll shoot your load if it turns out he’s a darkie 

52 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

You’ll shoot your load if it turns out he’s a darkie 

There's a good chance it'll be a brown responsible for the murder, however I'll hedge my bets for just now.

The London Borough of Redbridge, where Ilford is located, has an approximate 10% population of browns in its area. 

So 9/1, less the ratio of white to brown convicted criminals in the whole of Greater London since the last Census (2011) results were published, will give you odds of, say, a very generous 5/2. 

7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

There's a good chance it'll be a brown responsible for the murder, however I'll hedge my bets for just now.

The London Borough of Redbridge, where Ilford is located, has an approximate 10% population of browns in its area. 

So 9/1, less the ratio of white to brown convicted criminals in the whole of Greater London since the last Census (2011) results were published, will give you odds of, say, a very generous 5/2. 

Can I gamble on that? 

28 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Can I gamble on that? 

You can ask any bookmaker to lay a bet, based on reasonable assumption, in order to open a book on a potential event or outcome occurring in the future. 

Hypothetically, it's like me going into Ladbrokes and saying what odds will you give me on my nephew playing for the Aberdeen first team, in a competitive match, by the time of his 18th birthday. 

The same contractual principle applies. 

19 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You can ask any bookmaker to lay a bet, based on reasonable assumption, in order to open a book on a potential event or outcome occurring in the future. 

Hypothetically, it's like me going into Ladbrokes and saying what odds will you give me on my nephew playing for the Aberdeen first team, in a competitive match, by the time of his 18th birthday. 

The same contractual principle applies. 

I meant with you, you zoomer.

32 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I meant with you, you zoomer.

??.

I'm nae licensed with the Gambling Commission so cannot lay you a bet, never mind accept it, I'm afraid min. 

My book though, if I was running one, would be as follows....

Hitman (regardless of ethnicity) - now 4/6, from an opening Evens;

Person with alleged psychiatric disorder (regardless of ethnicity) - Evens;

Subcontinental ethnic - 1/3;

White ethnic - 13/8, touched 6/4;

Brown ethnic - 5/2;

Any other ethnicity (Hispanic, Native American, Oriental, Maori, Asaro, Polynesian) - 33/1, out from 25/1.

*Board price only rules apply. No BOG. Single bets only.

However, resident forum layer @Dad may be able to assist (if, of course, he is in possession of a licence?).

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

??.

I'm nae licensed with the Gambling Commission so cannot lay you a bet, never mind accept it, I'm afraid min. 

My book though, if I was running one, would be as follows....

Hitman (regardless of ethnicity) - now 4/6, from an opening Evens;

Person with alleged psychiatric disorder (regardless of ethnicity) - Evens;

Subcontinental ethnic - 1/3;

White ethnic - 13/8, touched 6/4;

Brown ethnic - 5/2;

Any other ethnicity (Hispanic, Native American, Oriental, Maori, Asaro, Polynesian) - 33/1, out from 25/1.

*Board price only rules apply. No BOG. Single bets only.

However, resident forum layer @Dad may be able to assist (if, of course, he is in possession of a licence?).

Would like to see this implemented for all major crimes now. Sick dons fans!

I think it’s a black maniac 

28 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Haha. 29 year old bloke robbing wee lassies of some decent pocket money and a trophy. I'm surprised he hasn't been beaten up yet.

11 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Haha. 29 year old bloke robbing wee lassies of some decent pocket money and a trophy. I'm surprised he hasn't been beaten up yet.

Hateful wee idiot you are min. 

If they'd lost to a 29 year old biological woman would you even give a shit? An adult competing with a kid and winning? 

Nah. You wouldn't even know about the story. I'm willing to wager you know very little about skateboarding as well.

Genuinely, would it be news, if a fully grown, biological woman beat a kid at a skateboarding competition? 

Seems more like the issue is letting kids compete v grown ups than it is allowing trans skaters to compete. 

Obviously, that doesn't justify your hatred of what you don't understand, so wouldn't be the conclusion drawn here. 

2 hours ago, CCB III said:

Hateful wee idiot you are min. 

If they'd lost to a 29 year old biological woman would you even give a shit? An adult competing with a kid and winning? 

Nah. You wouldn't even know about the story. I'm willing to wager you know very little about skateboarding as well.

Genuinely, would it be news, if a fully grown, biological woman beat a kid at a skateboarding competition? 

Seems more like the issue is letting kids compete v grown ups than it is allowing trans skaters to compete. 

Obviously, that doesn't justify your hatred of what you don't understand, so wouldn't be the conclusion drawn here. 

He should be ashamed, big bully.