In the News

Ramandu

8 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

??.

I'm nae licensed with the Gambling Commission so cannot lay you a bet, never mind accept it, I'm afraid min. 

My book though, if I was running one, would be as follows....

Hitman (regardless of ethnicity) - now 4/6, from an opening Evens;

Person with alleged psychiatric disorder (regardless of ethnicity) - Evens;

Subcontinental ethnic - 1/3;

White ethnic - 13/8, touched 6/4;

Brown ethnic - 5/2;

Any other ethnicity (Hispanic, Native American, Oriental, Maori, Asaro, Polynesian) - 33/1, out from 25/1.

*Board price only rules apply. No BOG. Single bets only.

However, resident forum layer @Dad may be able to assist (if, of course, he is in possession of a licence?).

Wow, regardless of who did it someone was fucking murdered ☹️

No need to turn it into a fucking joke just because you are an angry bitter racist (GBN).

8 hours ago, Poodler said:

Would like to see this implemented for all major crimes now. Sick dons fans!

I think it’s a black maniac 

It's a while since that irrational and unfounded headline was used by the Glasgow press against us Aberdeen supporters, whilst they timeously turn a selective deaf to the respective IRA and UDA/UVF/LVF/UFF matchday jukeboxes of the toxic brotherhood of two of their hometown clubs.

The headline was aired in the aftermath of the George Young minutes singalong at iprix if I remember correctly??

58 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Wow, regardless of who did it someone was fucking murdered ☹️

No need to turn it into a fucking joke just because you are an angry bitter racist (GBN).

There was no inference of humour or hilarity in my above posts of the savage slaying of the victim. You are seeing or interpreting concepts that simply aren't there.

It appears you have the primary symptoms of the Charles Bonnet Syndrome min. 

As for I am "an angry, bitter racist", yet more unfounded, toxic libellous defamation against my character. However, I may, for this time only, construe it as a compliment as it is always nice to be thought of. 

Duck, back, and water spring to mind though. 

3 hours ago, alscotoz said:

My interpretation is that the headline is politely inferring that Elizabeth Windsor has been bullied into giving Royal Assent to Acts of Parliament she ordinarily wouldn't agree to becoming law;

Callously duped into proroguing our democracy through unlawful closure of political representation and debate in the Houses of Parliament in 2019 in order for the EU Withdrawal Bill to be eventually passed to suit one person's ideology, and;

Her signature has been forged in order to pass legislation she would knowingly be against.

Symbolic of the tyrannical power, control, and dominance culture we've been subjected to since July 2019.

7 hours ago, CCB III said:

Hateful wee idiot you are min. 

If they'd lost to a 29 year old biological woman would you even give a shit? An adult competing with a kid and winning? 

Nah. You wouldn't even know about the story. I'm willing to wager you know very little about skateboarding as well.

Genuinely, would it be news, if a fully grown, biological woman beat a kid at a skateboarding competition? 

Seems more like the issue is letting kids compete v grown ups than it is allowing trans skaters to compete. 

Obviously, that doesn't justify your hatred of what you don't understand, so wouldn't be the conclusion drawn here. 

?

Surely, surely even YOU can't defend blokes with their cocks chopped off competing in female sports?

11 hours ago, CCB III said:

Hateful wee idiot you are min. 

If they'd lost to a 29 year old biological woman would you even give a shit? An adult competing with a kid and winning? 

Nah. You wouldn't even know about the story. I'm willing to wager you know very little about skateboarding as well.

Genuinely, would it be news, if a fully grown, biological woman beat a kid at a skateboarding competition? 

Seems more like the issue is letting kids compete v grown ups than it is allowing trans skaters to compete. 

Obviously, that doesn't justify your hatred of what you don't understand, so wouldn't be the conclusion drawn here. 

I have no idea if there is an inherent advantage gained from going through male puberty in the 'sport' of skateboarding.

I don't see a desire to see girls / women given a fair opportunity as bigotry.

Going through male puberty puts an athlete at an enormous biological advantage over going through female puberty.

In the sports where this has been a hot topic shall we say - swimming and cycling, it's a ridiculous state of play.

Lia Thomas for example still possesses male genitalia, should 'she' be allowed to change with biological female swimmers, some of whom, will be underage.

But in terms of performance.

65th best swimmer in NCAA men's prior to transition 1st in NCAA women's, beating an Olympic silver medal in the process.

Come on that's not a fair contest.

Amazing that trans men don't seem to be tearing up men's sports...odd that.

Create a third and fourth category for trans athletes.

Simple .

8 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

I have no idea if there is an inherent advantage gained from going through male puberty in the 'sport' of skateboarding.

Going through male puberty puts an athlete at an enormous biological advantage over going through female puberty.

In the sports where this has been a hot topic shall we say - swimming and cycling, it's a ridiculous state of play.

Lia Thomas for example still possesses male genitalia, should 'she' be allowed to change with biological female swimmers, some of whom, will be underage.

65th best swimmer in NCAA men's prior to transition 1st in NCAA women's, beating an Olympic silver medal in the process.

Simple .

Spot on.  Needs to be self funded though.

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

My interpretation is that the headline is politely inferring that Elizabeth Windsor has been bullied into giving Royal Assent to Acts of Parliament she ordinarily wouldn't agree to becoming law;

Callously duped into proroguing our democracy through unlawful closure of political representation and debate in the Houses of Parliament in 2019 in order for the EU Withdrawal Bill to be eventually passed to suit one person's ideology, and;

Her signature has been forged in order to pass legislation she would knowingly be against.

Symbolic of the tyrannical power, control, and dominance culture we've been subjected to since July 2019.

I don't think it's as exciting as that, MAD. The stuff referred to in this article is before a Bill us even introduced into Parliament - her lawyers or whoever appear to get a chance to see if anything might harm her estates etc. If they see anything then they'll probably look to protect her interests and get something altered. 
In Scottish terms, this'll all have happened before a Bill is formally introduced to the parliament and can be scrutinised by MSPs. 
When a Bill is sent to the Palace for Royal Assent (her signature as you put it), it's highly unlikely that there is going to be anything in the Bill that she'd be against. There is a timeframe from the point a Bill is passed in Parliament where it could be challenged/objected to (28 or 40 days is what's in my head) but inevitably Royal Assent is given and formalises a Bill becoming an Act of Parliament. 

36 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

I don't think it's as exciting as that, MAD. The stuff referred to in this article is before a Bill us even introduced into Parliament - her lawyers or whoever appear to get a chance to see if anything might harm her estates etc. If they see anything then they'll probably look to protect her interests and get something altered. 
In Scottish terms, this'll all have happened before a Bill is formally introduced to the parliament and can be scrutinised by MSPs. 
When a Bill is sent to the Palace for Royal Assent (her signature as you put it), it's highly unlikely that there is going to be anything in the Bill that she'd be against. There is a timeframe from the point a Bill is passed in Parliament where it could be challenged/objected to (28 or 40 days is what's in my head) but inevitably Royal Assent is given and formalises a Bill becoming an Act of Parliament. 

You are spot on in how proposed motions eventually become law after receiving Royal Assent, whether this is by Ms. Windsor directly or by proxy. You know your stuff loon.?

I was referring, in my earlier post, to the headline of The Guardian rather than the content of the article, which I never read.

However, whilst it seems at bit fantastical what I said in my earlier post, it has been proven in the not-too-recent past that Ma'm can easily be coerced into enabling an action that goes against the concept of our democracy. 

22 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

Simple .

I would agree with the creation of a trans section. I don't think it can be ignored. 

But MHD, Bri, all over that article misgendering the person because they see it as a trans issue. That might be the case for other sports/competitions, but it appears the main issue here was letting kids compete v adults. Not allowing trans skateboarders. Rather than come to that obvious and logical conclusion, they saw it is a great opportunity to shit all over a trans person for competing in a skateboarding comp they'd have known nothing about otherwise. It's arsehole behaviour. 

Everyone said Laurel Hubbard would smash the Olympics because she transitioned from a man to a woman. She didn't even qualify for the latter stages. It's not black and white, but I understand the biological argument with regards to things like muscle density, lung capacity etc. 

I don't necessarily disagree with the creation of a tertiary sector like so, in sport. 

That wasn't the point I was making to Bri or MHD, tho. They were being arseholes over something they wouldn't have thought twice about otherwise. 

Easy to hate what you don't understand. It's hard to accept that you can't understand everything and approach things with empathy. 

Something a lot of folks in the world, particularly men, lack. 

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I wish Consi would draw us up a list of things we are allowed to care about.

Same for you, min. 

You're constantly asking why folk care about world politics, things that go on in other countries etc. 

Don't make yourself to be out even more of a hypocrite than you exposed yourself to be last week. 

12 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I would agree with the creation of a trans section. I don't think it can be ignored. 

But MHD, Bri, all over that article misgendering the person because they see it as a trans issue. That might be the case for other sports/competitions, but it appears the main issue here was letting kids compete v adults. Not allowing trans skateboarders. Rather than come to that obvious and logical conclusion, they saw it is a great opportunity to shit all over a trans person for competing in a skateboarding comp they'd have known nothing about otherwise. It's arsehole behaviour. 

Everyone said Laurel Hubbard would smash the Olympics because she transitioned from a man to a woman. She didn't even qualify for the latter stages. It's not black and white, but I understand the biological argument with regards to things like muscle density, lung capacity etc. 

I don't necessarily disagree with the creation of a tertiary sector like so, in sport. 

That wasn't the point I was making to Bri or MHD, tho. They were being arseholes over something they wouldn't have thought twice about otherwise. 

Easy to hate what you don't understand. It's hard to accept that you can't understand everything and approach things with empathy. 

Something a lot of folks in the world, particularly men, lack. 

Didn't happen. Still a man. Just a rubbish swimmer.

Interesting you never replied to being called out about talking shite on the SNP being a platform for people to buy multiple homes. Glad you accepted you were completely wrong.

Would have been nice to admit it.

Contrition and all that.

Have a nice day.

11 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Same for you, min. 

You're constantly asking why folk care about world politics, things that go on in other countries etc. 

Don't make yourself to be out even more of a hypocrite than you exposed yourself to be last week. 

Complete pish. You projected a load of opinions onto me that I don't hold and made me out that way.

It's what you do.

13 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

You a tranny, Consi? 

Think he's maybe shagging one

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Complete pish. You projected a load of opinions onto me that I don't hold and made me out that way.

It's what you do.

Aye it's a bad habit

11 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Interesting you never replied to being called out about talking shite on the SNP being a platform for people to buy multiple homes. Glad you accepted you were completely wrong.

Contrition and all that.

Have a nice day.

He's a shite weight lifter as well ?

19 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Contrition and all that.

Have a nice day.

As far as I was last aware the Housing Reform Bill was voted down in parliament? 

So, they've not actually managed to achieve anything. 

Namely because 1/5th of MSPs are landlords, including some SNP MSPs. Haha.

Edit, Hubbard is a power lifter. 

11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's what you do.

But you do hold these opinions. 

You were adamant the government shouldn't coerce people into making decisions regarding their health. 

You then praised the USA Supreme Court for overturning Roe, a decision which directly does that. 

You've previously questioned why anyone would care about politics outwith this country, as it has no impact. 

You've then said I should "make a list of what we should care about." 

That's hypocrisy. Haha. 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

It is.  Very patronisin' too.  Preachin' millennial douchenozzle.

Again, no. 

You've got your back up because in one thread you called homosexuality an abomination. Not for the first time, either. 

You then criticised (rightfully) Islamic fundamentalists who shot up a gay bar in Oslo, because they also believe homosexuality to be an abomination. 

Yet, on homosexuality, you share the same beliefs. 

That's hypocrisy, cheel. 

Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

As far as I was last aware the Housing Reform Bill was voted down in parliament? 

So, they've not actually managed to achieve anything. 

Namely because 1/5th of MSPs are landlords, including some SNP MSPs. Haha.

Not the point being made.

Go back and check again. You said the SNP are a platform for multiple house ownership.

That clearly isn't the case.