In the News

Ramandu

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

It's a fair assumption to make, considering they never pointed that fact out. 

Also a fair assumption make, considering they literally slagged off the trans competitor.

LOL

Slagged them off for taking part in the competition you think they shouldn't have taken part in either?

Lol

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I like redheads in general but I just thought she was horrific. Sonia was nicer and she was pretty awful. 

I'd hae done baithe o' them to be honest.  Had a couple o' right ginger howlers in my time like.  Mind you I was never a fussy cunt, hence the Happy Valley and Metro.

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Slagged them off for taking part in the competition you think they shouldn't have taken part in either?

Lol

Misgendering them on purpose, questioning why they've not received violence, isn't the same as me saying there should be distinctions in sport. Distinctions including, adults not competing v kids, and trans women/women not competing v eachother. 

You can say there should be distinctions without being a hateful cunt. 

LOL.

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

Misgendering them on purpose, questioning why they've not received violence, isn't the same as me saying there should be distinctions in sport. Distinctions including, adults not competing v kids, and trans women/women not competing v eachother. 

LOL.

Not sure if any of that was serious. You're being quite precious considering how long you've been posting on here(and dished out your own fair amount of abuse straight to the person)

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

LOL.

Also it's strange this has outraged you so much. Happens a fair amount.

7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Not sure if any of that was serious. You're being quite precious considering how long you've been posting on here(and dished out your own fair amount of abuse straight to the person)

I take it serious when it's the same folk making the same points. They hate it. 

I've no issue dishing abuse out to bigots or misogynists who think women should be forced into birth. Really doesn't bother me if I hurt their feelings. 

1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

Why would a 29 year old even enter a competition against 10 and 12 year olds, regardless if they still had a cock and balls or not?  Surely self respect or a sense of embarrassment would make you think twice.

Again, no mention of the 26 year old woman, and other adults who entered.

You're now mentioning the age factor after the bile spouted last night. That wasn't your initial thought

Your initial thought was the fact they were transgender, not that they were an adult in a kids competition. 

Because you have an agenda. You're incapable of thinking clearly on it 

7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Also it's strange this has outraged you so much. Happens a fair amount.

It's not outraged me that much. 

Im using it as a point.

They don't care when adults compete v kids normally, they wouldn't even mention it. 

But a trans person competing v kids? Well that's a fucking outrage and that needs stopped, the worlds going crazy! Blah blah blah blah 

It's inconsistent. They don't care about fairness. They care about sticking the boot in. 

5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Why would a 29 year old even enter a competition against 10 and 12 year olds, regardless if they still had a cock and balls or not?  Surely self respect or a sense of embarrassment would make you think twice.

makes fuck all difference with you and your posting on here

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I mentioned the oldest one, the one that's actually a bloke, because that's what the article was about. Very simple.

"Actually a bloke" 

More nasty, bigoted rubbish. 

I thought ganja smokers were meant to be accepting? Chilled out?

Cant say I've met many reefer heads so tightly wound about other peoples identities. 

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

"Actually a bloke" 

More nasty, bigoted rubbish. 

I thought ganja smokers were meant to be accepting? Chilled out?

Cant say I've met many reefer heads so tightly wound about other peoples identities. 

Forget about all the nonsense Consi.

Do you agree with post pubescent biologically males competing against biologically females?

7 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Forget about all the nonsense Consi.

Do you agree with post pubescent biologically males competing against biologically females?

Truthfully, I don't know. 

In some sports it's clear there's an advantage, and in some sports it's not so clear. 

To get around this, until they can do more studies, and define the science on it further, I would suggest implementing a trans woman category. 

That way, trans athletes can still compete, as they should be entitled to do, and they can do so without all the fuss and hate that'll come their way should they compete with CIS women. 

I think you can think that without being a total cunt about it, like MH and Bri and others often are on the issue 

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Can't argue against that can you?

I can. Choosing not to. 

They, like every other person capable of being a top level athlete, should be able to compete. 

Hence why I think there should be another category, which I'm sure not everyone agrees with, but would be, in my eyes, the fairest way to relieve the issue. 

He drinks a whiskey drink

Drinks a lager drink 

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Maxwell sent down for 20 years.

Farce. 

He was raping 6 girls a day, she knew, did fuck all. 

If she's not going to give up the names of everyone else involved, she should be given life in solitary confinement. 

Horrible cunt. 

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I can. Choosing not to. 

They, like every other person capable of being a top level athlete, should be able to compete. 

Hence why I think there should be another category, which I'm sure not everyone agrees with, but would be, in my eyes, the fairest way to relieve the issue. 

He drinks a whiskey drink

Drinks a lager drink 

Top level? It was a skateboarding competition with 13 year olds in it. Hardly the Olympics. No one is stopping her skateboarding,  why the need to compete?

Surely she can see why her fellow women think it unfair?

• Upvote 1