In the News

Ramandu

Just now, CCB III said:

I didn't think it was "dreadfully unfair." Putting words in my mouth. 

I said it's interesting the first thing they pick up on is that the winner was trans. Not the fact they were an adult. Not the fact that other adults were oddly competing in the same tournament. 

Why aren't folk raging a post pubescent woman is beating pre pubescent kids to Olympic medals? How's that fair? One has went through puberty, will have greater benefit because of it, the other is either going through it, or hasn't had it yet? Seems unfair. 

It's a competition for women at the Olympics. The kids are the exception.

Seems obvious tbh.

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You seem to be struggling with this. The children are joining in the WOMEN'S competitions. If the women were joining the CHILDREN'S competition you might have a point.

Yep. 

And they aren't winning? How's it fair? What chance have they got?

Its almost as if having a biological advantage won't always result in you winning the competition. Haha. 

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Obviously skill, dedication and hard work come into it.

All things being equal biological advantage will swing it.

Something to chew on.

But not all things will be equal. Not even in a biological sense. 

Michael Phelps had a freakish lung capacity. Everyone trained just as hard as him, but his genetics meant he was an anomaly. It wasn't really fair the other athletes had to compete v him. 

The rules for who can/can't compete are also arbitrary nonsense. For example, they banned Semenya from competing because her testosterone levels were too high. 

She was born a woman. Her genetics just were what they were. She should be able to compete, the same was Phelps was. 

It's a grey area. 

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

But not all things will be equal. Not even in a biological sense. 

Michael Phelps had a freakish lung capacity. Everyone trained just as hard as him, but his genetics meant he was an anomaly. It wasn't really fair the other athletes had to compete v him. 

The rules for who can/can't compete are also arbitrary nonsense. For example, they banned Semenya from competing because her testosterone levels were too high. 

She was born a woman. Her genetics just were what they were. She should be able to compete, the same was Phelps was. 

It's a grey area

It's not. It's been perfectly simple until very recently.

2 hours ago, CCB III said:

"Actually a bloke" 

More nasty, bigoted rubbish. 

I thought ganja smokers were meant to be accepting? Chilled out?

Cant say I've met many reefer heads so tightly wound about other peoples identities. 

You can call it whatever nasty names you like, doesn’t alter the fact it’s the truth. He is actually a bloke 

37 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I didn't think it was "dreadfully unfair." Putting words in my mouth. 

I said it's interesting the first thing they pick up on is that the winner was trans. Not the fact they were an adult. Not the fact that other adults were oddly competing in the same tournament. 

Why aren't folk raging a post pubescent woman is beating pre pubescent kids to Olympic medals? How's that fair? One has went through puberty, will have greater benefit because of it, the other is either going through it, or hasn't had it yet? Seems unfair. 

Since when have there been age limits on Olympic events?

Just now, NEM said:

Since when have there been age limits on Olympic events?

Why isn't there? 

Is it fair that prepubescent kids play v adults? One will have an advantage over the other? 

Or is it that not all sports follow the same guidelines and formula for such things. 

It's not as simple as, genetically superior= victor. 

10 minutes ago, CCB III said:

"I don't need to get the view from the other side."

Why would I engage with you on this topic after that? 

Pure ignorance 

If the other side is demonstrable nonsense aye. 

Don’t engage with me if you like, makes zero odds to me. You make a cunt of yourself with plenty other posters 

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Why isn't there? 

Is it fair that prepubescent kids play v adults? One will have an advantage over the other? 

Or is it that not all sports follow the same guidelines and formula for such things. 

It's not as simple as, genetically superior= victor. 

Are you fishing here? Genuinely?

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

If the other side is demonstrable nonsense aye. 

Don’t engage with me if you like, makes zero odds to me. You make a cunt of yourself with plenty other posters 

"Demonstrable nonsense to me"

Is what you should say. Plenty other people more open/understanding to it. Even biologists and yes you guessed it, scientists! 

Im sure you'll know more than them with your extensive internet research. 

Just now, CCB III said:

"Demonstrable nonsense to me"

Is what you should say. Plenty other people more open/understanding to it. Even biologists and yes you guessed it, scientists! 

Im sure you'll know more than them with your extensive internet research. 

No demonstrable nonsense to anyone with a functioning brain. What is a woman? A question the trans loonies can’t answer. Science > feelings.

End of discussion.