In the News

Ramandu

41 minutes ago, NEM said:

Did you even bother your arse to read Ten Catts post last night?  Clearly not if you're continuing with this pish 

Did you even bother to read anything else I sent last night? 

I went over TCs post. He's a nurse, fair play to him. He's not a qualified biologist, neurologist or psychologist. 

The science (you love to cite) is changing on these things all the time. 

It's fascinating. Certainly would be churlish to not consider all scientific possibilities. 

43 minutes ago, NEM said:

Did you even bother your arse to read Ten Catts post last night?  Clearly not if you're continuing with this pish 

Also, TCs post is unrelated to what I'm saying. 

Many people, purely define men and women by genital/ reproductive organ. TC gave us an interesting medical insight into what typically makes a man and what makes a woman. As with all nature, there are exceptions to the rule. 

You trying to insist that science= fact shows you have a limited understanding of what science is. 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Ten Caat opined, accurately, from a scientific point of view. 

But we don't always use science as a basis for cultural mores. 

If we did there would be no fucking religion. 

Lop off a cock and bolt on tits and a vajayjay and you have a serviceable chick. 

Don't even say you wouldn't.

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Lop off a cock and bolt on tits and a vajayjay and you have a serviceable chick. 

spacer.png

Only anal.

21 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

spacer.png

Funny you should compare the belief in an all seeing sky wizard to the trans nonsense 

9 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Only anal.

If you found out half way through her sucking your cock, or grinding your little fireman with her newly minted ladybox,  that she used to be a dude I'm going to say 99.99% of guys are going to let her finish. 

I'd smash her knowing ahead of time she was a dude.

7 minutes ago, NEM said:

Funny you should compare the belief in an all seeing sky wizard to the trans nonsense 

I didn't compare them, I used them as disparate examples.

For example.... kitchen equipment/cultural mores come in all different designs. 

Here's a kettle. 

Here's a fridge. 

I am not comparing them, I'm using them as examples of things you might find in a kitchen. 

13 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I didn't compare them, I used them as disparate examples.

For example.... kitchen equipment/cultural mores come in all different designs. 

Here's a kettle. 

Here's a fridge. 

I am not comparing them, I'm using them as examples of things you might find in a kitchen. 

Cultural norms are irrelevant. Basic biology dictates you can’t change from a male to a female or vice versa regardless of the amount of make up you wear or surgical procedures you want to undergo. 

If you’d shag a bloke with his cock cut off you’re bent, simple as that. Each to their own though, whatever floats your boat 

12 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

If you found out half way through her sucking your cock, or grinding your little fireman with her newly minted ladybox,  that she used to be a dude I'm going to say 99.99% of guys are going to let her finish. 

I'd smash her knowing ahead of time she was a dude.

I think once you get to a certain point, there's no turnin' back.  It's an abomination so it is.  Aye, an abomination I tell you.

21 minutes ago, NEM said:

Yeah, trans people categorically, and absolutely exist. There's proof. In fact, you'd be stupid to dispute that. 

God on the other hand...not so much. 

Cheers.

6 minutes ago, NEM said:

Cultural norms are irrelevant. Basic biology dictates you can’t change from a male to a female or vice versa regardless of the amount of make up you wear or surgical procedures you want to undergo. 

If you’d shag a bloke with his cock cut off you’re bent, simple as that. Each to their own though, whatever floats your boat 

Cultural mores are everything. They're the bedrock on which society is founded. 

The very definition is, "the essential or characteristic customs and conventions of a community." Without custom or convention we have an ant colony, not a human civilization. 

I'd further argue that if you wouldn't shag a bird because she used to be a bloke you're bent, simple as that. 

6 minutes ago, NEM said:

Cultural norms are irrelevant. Basic biology dictates you can’t change from a male to a female or vice versa regardless of the amount of make up you wear or surgical procedures you want to undergo

So human beings are reduced purely to their biology? 

What's the point in psychology? What's the point in neurology? Or is that also a part of their biology, and biology isn't just, Man= penis and Woman= Vagina? Maybe what it means to be a man and what it means to be a woman is influenced more than your elementary understanding of biology. 

You can't change your sex, body make up etc, but you certainly can change your gender. There's a difference between the two. No scientist would disagree with that.

They observe homosexuality, trans etc in nature, in other parts of the animal kingdom. 

To think humans would be impervious to that would be stupid. 

18 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I think once you get to a certain point, there's no turnin' back.  It's an abomination so it is.  Aye, an abomination I tell you.

It's true. 

If you're most of the way there and the chick sucking your cock whips out her own cock to finish on your face, you're probably just going to have to go with it and take her load like a champ. 

I'm not saying it's the ideal scenario. 

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Is there 2 genders or more?

There are. 

1. Things you can shag.

2. Things you can't/won't shag. 

Leave it up to personal interpretation what you stick your cock in... it's the simplest solution. 

7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

It's true. 

If you're most of the way there and the chick sucking your cock whips out her own cock to finish on your face, you're probably just going to have to go with it and take her load like a champ. 

No, not ideal at all.  One to take to the grave me thinks.

24 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Yeah, trans people categorically, and absolutely exist. There's proof. In fact, you'd be stupid to dispute that. 

God on the other hand...not so much. 

Cheers.

I’ve never said they didn’t exist, more projection from you.

They exist just as depressed, bi-polar and schizophrenic people exist. They can’t change their gender either though.

24 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Cultural mores are everything. They're the bedrock on which society is founded. 

The very definition is, "the essential or characteristic customs and conventions of a community." Without custom or convention we have an ant colony, not a human civilization. 

I'd further argue that if you wouldn't shag a bird because she used to be a bloke you're bent, simple as that. 

He’s not a bird though, he’s a bloke who’s had a hole drilled where his cock used to be.

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

I’ve never said they didn’t exist, more projection from you.

They exist just as depressed, bi-polar and schizophrenic people exist. They can’t change their gender either though.

They certainly can. And do. And will. 

Gender is a societal construct. It's literally made up. 

That's not up for debate. That's a fact. 

Also, you know biology also covers human behaviour? Of which being trans would come under? 

You know they actually think it might be that people, in their development as kids, are born with a masculine brain and a feminine brain. 

In which case, if that's their brain make up, it's not illness, it's their essence. 

You're writing off all possibilities because of your own discomfort. 

36 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

It's true. 

There are probably worse situations to be in though .

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-61980761

Another polarising topic for the hat. 

selfish parents or not? Kid has zero quality of life if he is ‘brain dead’, should they continue to fight to keep him alive? 

As hard as it is or would be in that situation I think you need to go with the medical advice. 

I saw her (mum) interviewed a few days ago.  She came across as a self centered, unfeelin' bitch. Not impressed.  My heart aches for the young lad tho.  Consi probably thinks he should have been aborted or even the mother.?