In the News

Ramandu

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

I’m up there with FFS in the education steaks bro, just enjoy educating with a different narrative to most of the sheeple.

grief doesn’t suit you. Preferred the stuff you did about dumb and dumber x

Did I tell you about the PhD I am currently doing..... ?

Seriously though, Poodler claims he is currently in Australia but is actually in prison using an illegal burner kept up his ass, Grays is in some Leith Shit hole pretending to be in another shit hole and Consie is in his own universe, but do some of you cunts never sleep?

How the fuck can you spend so much time posting, do you all not work or something?

Begining to believe that my suspicion that some of you are programmed chat bots may actually be true!

9 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

They aren’t rapists or murderers until they are convicted as such you thick fucking mess. 

Totally incorrect.  If I steal something I'm a thief.  If I smack you on the kisser, I've assaulted you.  The fact that there is insufficient evidence for a conviction doesn't me I haven't committed the crime.  Moot point perhaps you may think but in this case, I'm right and you are not.

Do have a nice day tho??

19 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Totally incorrect.  If I steal something I'm a thief.  If I smack you on the kisser, I've assaulted you.  The fact that there is insufficient evidence for a conviction doesn't me I haven't committed the crime.  Moot point perhaps you may think but in this case, I'm right and you are not.

Do have a nice day tho??

Jesus imagine having to explain that to a grown man.

Moaning about defence lawyers is the behaviour of a simpleton. 

An integral part of any properly performing justice system is the access for all to high quality defence professionals. You boys just want rich folk to be able to afford a good defence and poor folk can just go to jail, whether their guilty or not? 

A justice system completely set up in favour of the well-off elite and some boys on here want to tip it even further in their favour. ?

14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Moaning about defence lawyers is the behaviour of a simpleton. 

An integral part of any properly performing justice system is the access for all to high quality defence professionals. You boys just want rich folk to be able to afford a good defence and poor folk can just go to jail, whether their guilty or not? 

A justice system completely set up in favour of the well-off elite and some boys on here want to tip it even further in their favour. ?

That's a leap. I'd expect them to behave with honour and integrity.

The victims of crime are disproportionately the poor, defence lawyers pulling strokes to get offenders off will affect the poor disproportionately.

You are either misunderstanding me or knowingly misrepresenting me.

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Did I tell you about the PhD I am currently doing..... ?

Seriously though, Poodler claims he is currently in Australia but is actually in prison using an illegal burner kept up his ass, Grays is in some Leith Shit hole pretending to be in another shit hole and Consie is in his own universe, but do some of you cunts never sleep?

How the fuck can you spend so much time posting, do you all not work or something?

Begining to believe that my suspicion that some of you are programmed chat bots may actually be true!

If someone was going to go to the trouble of creating a bot for here, why would they make one like Cavey?

38 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

That's a leap. I'd expect them to behave with honour and integrity.

They do their best for their clients. They act within the legal framework we all have to live by. 

The burden of proof for conviction in criminal cases is "beyond all reasonable doubt". It is up to the persecution to achieve this threshold. It is up to the defence to defend their client to the best of their ability. 

It is better that 10 guilty men go free than 1 innocent suffer. 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

They do their best for their clients. They act within the legal framework we all have to live by. 

The burden of proof for conviction in criminal cases is "beyond all reasonable doubt". It is up to the persecution to achieve this threshold. It is up to the defence to defend their client to the best of their ability. 

It is better that 10 guilty men go free than 1 innocent suffer. 

OK you are misunderstanding me. Fine.

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Poodler is a smart guy. I tried to put across the perspective of someone who is a parent to someone who isn’t one. A difficult thing to do. I have empathy with the parents but can also see it from the side of a medical professional such as Poodler.

You,however..,are a dumb little cunt. 

Stop sniffing carpets Hanz.

You followed Rocket around every thread like a snappy little terrier and eventually managed to get him banned.

Others on here,you’re right up their arse like the snivelling rat that you are.

Seek help.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Wrong. They are legal terms and a person cannot be legally categorised as such until they are convicted.

Why do you think slander and libel laws exist alongside everything else?

Pish. A thief is a thief regardless of the legal inferences or findings.  A conviction merely shows in law there was sufficient evidence to convict.  Do you really think you cannot commit a crime unless you're convicted of it? Come on min, even you're nae that thick.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Pish. A thief is a thief regardless of the legal inferences or findings.  A conviction merely shows in law there was sufficient evidence to convict.  Do you really think you cannot commit a crime unless you're convicted of it? Come on min, even you're nae that thick.

He's trolling BB. Even he's not that stupid.

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You can commit ‘an act’ and not be convicted. Of course this happens.

Fat-tits schoolboy argument was against defence lawyers trying to do the best for their client.What’s the alternative?

You can commit a crime and not be convinced.  The end.

Wasn't commentin' on Moobs's argument.

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Can't be arsed with someone pointing out your nonsense.

Fair enough. They do say ignorance is bliss, after all. 

Fuck it. My problem is with defence solicitors defending people they know are guilty of serious crimes. They are not meant to knowingly lie, encourage their clients to knowingly lie or withhold information that shows guilt of their clients. This happens all the time and if you think it doesn't you are either naive or stupid.

They also attempt to exploit loopholes is law to have evidence, which they have seen, which proves their clients guilt, ruled as inadmissible. I have personal experience of this.

All of this is done mostly in the most serious cases, often involving dangerous people, and at the taxpayers expense.

There appears to be no comeback on solicitors who do this and often it benefits them as they get a reputation as being able to get the guilty "off"

The people who suffer most are the people you claim to care about, victims, their families, future victims, crime ridden(poor) communities, while rich, dodgy, solicitors and advocates get rich.

• Upvote 1