In the News

Ramandu

24 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Genuinely glad eh live in WA with its backward government controlled market protected from the rest of the planet. 

Plus summer is coming, so heating? LOL

16 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

7 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

3 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

STFU 

1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

I trolled them all afternoon on Instagram. It all got deleted but was getting called all sorts  - ableist. Fit even is that. A disabled queer punk band. Had to steam into that 

41 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I trolled them all afternoon on Instagram. It all got deleted but was getting called all sorts  - ableist. Fit even is that. A disabled queer punk band. Had to steam into that 

"What did you get up to this afternoon babe" 

"I was slagging off disabled folk online"

"great babe, pleased for you" 

Why would you admit to being such a sad sack?

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Poodler said:

A woman got splatted outside oldmachar medical practice on king street a few years ago mind? 

an old colleague of mine came out from the surgery and described the mess (no pics alas) 

I was in Barcelona when the terrorist attack happened and folk got mowed down. Not good to see.

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Strange incident on King Street beside Morrison’s. Naked women rushes out of hairdressers and collides with a lorry. There’s only one winner there.

The viewing public

54 minutes ago, Poodler said:

A woman got splatted outside oldmachar medical practice on king street a few years ago mind? 

an old colleague of mine came out from the surgery and described the mess (no pics alas) 

My latest wife witnessed that. She was in a right state but nowhere near as bad as the victim. Horrible scene.

Guest milne_afc

The boy Noodles fae Torry got walloped by a fish truck on Market street about 20 years ago. He was critical for a while with a fractured skull etc. He was in the Schooner a few weeks later out of his mind on eccies. Total freak.

21 minutes ago, Poodler said:

You post here regularly 

it’s exactly the same 

Conversing with fellow adults about football, politics or whatever is categorically not the same as targeting a disabled music act and confessing to "troll" them. 

Absolutely brutal stuff for a man in his 30's to be doing.  

9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Conversing with fellow adults about football, politics or whatever is categorically not the same as targeting a disabled music act and confessing to "troll" them. 

Well, chronologically you may be accurate. 

Mentally, the average age here is probably in the low teens. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Fuck. Did you actually witness the event , Frigo?

No. But my kids were across with me and I was working when it happened. All the folk at work started sending me videos of the dead bodies and carnage on group chat.

Absolutely shat it that I was away to see one of my girls. Thankfully not.

Was mental, had no food in the apartment and it was lockdown with helicopters, armed police and shit. Had to go and get food, armed police at every street. To be be fair they were sound as a pound and let me get stuff. Think they realised I was unlikely to be an international terrorist.

4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

No. But my kids were across with me and I was working when it happened. All the folk at work started sending me videos of the dead bodies and carnage on group chat.

Was mental, had no food in the apartment and it was lockdown with helicopters, armed police and shit. Had to go and get food, armed police at every street. To be be fair they were sound as a pound and let me get stuff. Think they realised I was unlikely to be an international terrorist.

Can imagine you going 

"what a bloody carry on eh" as you shuffle in for a loaf and some milk 

38 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Try harder 

9 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Sounds like absolute chaos.

• Haha 1