In the News

Ramandu

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

1 x stabbing + 3 x shootings in Skye/Dornie. More as I get it.

Don’t want to get the site in trouble by saying too much, but the shooter had been complaining of a sore back and this has sent him mental.

Could have just went to the US of A for a few weeks instead of a rampage ?

5 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-62492784

the old vaccine profits too good to stop now 

since our tax money now goes to Pfizer and the boys, the councils will get less public money. 

so basically those that endorsed the vaccines - it’s your fault that we won’t get our swim with sharks facility and the new football stadium at the beach 

Polio is similar to Guillain-Barre syndrome which is also a known side effect of the Covid waxx.

So supposedly it’s been found in the waste water, no actual confirmed cases but big panic obviously, must inject all the kids immediately.
This polio vax is in addition to the normal vaxx schedule regardless of how many jabs they’ve already had.

And not just London. New York has also found polio in the waste water. What’s the chances of that?!?

1 hour ago, tutankamun said:

Polio is similar to Guillain-Barre syndrome which is also a known side effect of the Covid waxx.

So supposedly it’s been found in the waste water, no actual confirmed cases but big panic obviously, must inject all the kids immediately.
This polio vax is in addition to the normal vaxx schedule regardless of how many jabs they’ve already had.

And not just London. New York has also found polio in the waste water. What’s the chances of that?!?

Whilst I fully support your musings 90% of the time, polio is a virus, GB is a neurological/ nerve disorder. I’m sceptical as to how that is linked to the covid vaccine. 

I do agree with the rest though. A convenient find when it looks like the wider population can’t be fooled into a 4th booster. Not even trying to hide it. It’s blatant. And the govt buys the vaccines before any scepticism can gather pace so our money is long gone 

2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Fuck, I was thinkin' of goin' to Dunkeld for a few day in the Motorhome durin' me summer hols.  Hope this cunt is not typical of the place.  Fuckin' pedo horse rapist.  Weird as fuck cunt.

Guest milne_afc
16 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Fuck, I was thinkin' of goin' to Dunkeld for a few day in the Motorhome durin' me summer hols.  Hope this cunt is not typical of the place.  Fuckin' pedo horse rapist.  Weird as fuck cunt.

?

I was going to remark on his potential for campervan enthusiasm too. Maybe it’s just his sense of humour/lack of boundaries.

Just now, milne_afc said:

?

I was going to remark on his potential for campervan enthusiasm too. Maybe it’s just his sense of humour/lack of boundaries.

It has a decent campsite (ooh matron) I've been there before albeit before covid.  If he thought that shovin' his erm up a horses hoop was funny then I respect his sense of humour but don't share it.  All subjective as previously stated.

2 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

The court heard he was spotted by children repeatedly inserting his hand into a horse’s rear end in a field near Crieff.When confronted by the foal’s disgusted owner, he said: “I’m very lonely.”

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The court heard he was spotted by children repeatedly inserting his hand into a horse’s rear end in a field near Crieff.When confronted by the foal’s disgusted owner, he said: “I’m very lonely.”

Crieff? Fuck me, that's another one of my destinations.  No where near Dunkeld tho (20 odd miles).  I'm spoiled for perversion places.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-62502506

bbc trying to make look Bean look like a dirty old perv 

The BBC are partisan, virtue signalling hypocrites.

Nearly 30 years ago, they were glorifying their ratings success of their adaptation of Lady Chatterley's Lover which, funnily enough, starred Sean Bean. as Mellors the randy gamekeeper.

They also aired sexually-inspired dramas Tipping the Velvet about lesbians, and The Buddha of Suburbia about a Paki called Stanley finding his way in life in relation to his sexual connotations. 

Bring back Alan Yentob.