In the News

Ramandu

9 hours ago, milne_afc said:

The 76-year-old, who was arrested for indecency in 2013 after he was seen with his hand up a horse’s backside. When confronted by the foal’s disgusted owner, he said: “I’m very lonely.”

Prosecutors had also asked for Nicoll to be banned from McDonald’s.

Asked by Sheriff Robert Vaughan about the possibility of deferring sentence for more reports, Mr Somerville said: “I don’t see that is necessary. “He is 76 and is somewhat set in his ways.”

Nicoll, of Kincardine Road, Crieff, responded: “What am I going to do? “Just stay in my home? “I’ve got to get my car MOT’d and that.”

LOL!

13 hours ago, Dal Riata Don said:

Bad blood boiling up.

Probably something liken to Straw Dogs going on. 

Mix in Covid and folk have had enough. 

I'd imagine it's fuck all to do with covid ? I'm guessing there's a crime of passion taken place,:sherlock: wife cheating on bloke, he finds out tries to kill her, then goes after the bloke, doesn't fully explain the other shooting though. :itch-chin:

Guest milne_afc
13 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

I'd imagine it's fuck all to do with covid ? I'm guessing there's a crime of passion taken place,:sherlock: wife cheating on bloke, he finds out tries to kill her, then goes after the bloke, doesn't fully explain the other shooting though. :itch-chin:

It’s a crime of frustration, brought about by back pain and mental health issues. The older victim was a dismissive chiropractor.

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

did we run a poll on who’d pump her? 

The more I see her the more she becomes an unlikely sex object. Think it’s that big tits and awkward demeanour. Feel like she would be easily lead in the bedroom. 

Right in her plumbum. 

Guest milne_afc
6 hours ago, Poodler said:

did we run a poll on who’d pump her? 

The more I see her the more she becomes an unlikely sex object. Think it’s that big tits and awkward demeanour. Feel like she would be easily lead in the bedroom. 

Fuck off

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Gonna be funny to see the centrist/right of the party get raging about the baseless claims. 

It's their own fucking fault. Made it so anti semitism was a potent weapon in disparaging political opponents, now it's being used back on them, like it was always going to. 

Get it up them, to be fucking honest.