In the News

Ramandu

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Jesus. Imagine getting that read out in court . 

Come on lads, this is all bollocks.

Amber Heard, Depp

Vardy v Coleen Rooney.

Wagatha Christie :laughing:

Giggs. Poetry. Lol

Wake up

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11126879/Angry-Vogue-Williams-SLAMS-awful-passenger-refused-swap-seats-plane.html

Z List celebrity moans about someone not swopping seats but they did actually swop seats.

Vogue said: 'Spenny was like, 'would you mind doing window instead of aisle so we can be all together?' and he's like 'yes Spencer, I would mind.'

'We were just like, 'oh, okay dude, that's okay,' and so anyway when he realised he was being an absolute t**t, he looked at me with a newborn baby and the two kids beside me, 'he was like okay, fine, fine I'll do it.'

Jesus Christ.

7 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11126879/Angry-Vogue-Williams-SLAMS-awful-passenger-refused-swap-seats-plane.html

Z List celebrity moans about someone not swopping seats but they did actually swop seats.

Vogue said: 'Spenny was like, 'would you mind doing window instead of aisle so we can be all together?' and he's like 'yes Spencer, I would mind.'

'We were just like, 'oh, okay dude, that's okay,' and so anyway when he realised he was being an absolute t**t, he looked at me with a newborn baby and the two kids beside me, 'he was like okay, fine, fine I'll do it.'

Jesus Christ.

Another non story from another non celebrity.

28 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

“Mum-of-three Vogue also said it is a 'nightmare' to have children on a plane and encouraged listeners to assist when possible. 

She said: 'I feel like when people have kids, it is a nightmare on flights. If you can in any way help them out, do.'

Thicko has kids, then moans about the reality of having kids. 

Fuck off. 

16 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Like a relatively well spoken weegie now. None of your nasally 'awrite big man' stuff. I'm sure bits of tuechter are still evident, it's hard wired I would think. Give me a few days back up the road and it'd be 'what like gudgie?'

I think it’s called non regional loon. I’ve been down in shitesville since 1992. Haven’t completely succumbed . If you were born in Farfar it’s always going to be lurking somewhere in the background .

faither was a good Kemnay man in a 

47 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

I think it’s called non regional loon. I’ve been down in shitesville since 1992. Haven’t completely succumbed . If you were born in Farfar it’s always going to be lurking somewhere in the background .

faither was a good Kemnay man in a 

I lived in Dundee for years and stopped saying "eh" and started saying "iy"

immediately and rightfully hounded out of me