Ramandu

In the News

Just now, CCB III said:

I'd imagine because the larger the baby is, the harder it is to abort the baby safely. It's more probably a medical thing that anything else. The further down the pregnancy the more complications can arise with the abortion. It's protecting the woman. No good doctor would allow it. 

If you're aborting a grape sized lump of cells at 4 weeks, that's likely to do far less damage to you, than aborting a more or less full grown fetus. 

You always go back to the "grape sized" thing. I've seen a 24 week old foetus in the flesh. It's a baby. You can "abort" one in this country and its chucked in the waste and incinerated with no ceremony. 

If you feel that's a good thing and a "right" worth defending I respect that but I'm telling you one last time hold back on the insults for me for not thinking that. If you claim to "respect me" for thinking the way I do then act like it and calm your rhetoric.

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

You always go back to the "grape sized" thing. I've seen a 24 week old foetus in the flesh. It's a baby. You can "abort" one in this country and its chucked in the waste and incinerated with no ceremony. 

If you feel that's a good thing and a "right" worth defending I respect that but I'm telling you one last time hold back on the insults for me for not thinking that. If you claim to "respect me" for thinking the way I do then act like it and calm your rhetoric.

I respect why you think the way you do. 

I don't respect you allowing your own personal feelings to trump the rights of women to have autonomy over their bodies. 

It's not a baby. It's a fetus. That's why the terminology is there. 

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

GAN