Jump to content
Ramandu

In the News

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I had a look at that earlier and dinna think it is. Pity, because it could’ve been a great story.

It’s similar but not the same person 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s similar but not the same person 

Yet Consi states it is.

Denies taking drugs when he ran riot under his previous username.

States BA made a 2 million profit when it was a 4 million loss.

You still think he’s schooled everybody Hanz ?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Yet Consi states it is.

Denies taking drugs when he ran riot under his previous username.

States BA made a 2 million profit when it was a 4 million loss.

You still think he’s schooled everybody Hanz ?

1.) Winding up cunts on here 

2.) Corrected myself accordingly

with regards to that post, didn't inspect it fully, now realise it wasn't her ma.' 
 

How that might detract from anything else I've said, I'm not sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, CCB III said:

1.) Winding up cunts on here 

2.) Corrected myself accordingly

with regards to that post, didn't inspect it fully, now realise it wasn't her ma.' 
 

How that might detract from anything else I've said, I'm not sure. 

Well when you’re caught telling lies and making mistakes it’s hard to take anything you say seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Well when you’re caught telling lies and making mistakes it’s hard to take anything you say seriously.

Only if I don't admit to the mistakes. Or I'm disingenuous about them. 
 

As for telling lies about taking drugs; 

 

So fuck? It's a forum of degenerate sleazebag arseholes. There's no right or wrong here

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Mind that time you got steaming, posted about 10 abusive posts about me, then got up the next day and said you stood by them all? 

So don't play the fucking victim now. 
 

What did I say? That you are a smug, patronising, superior arsehole who likes posting creepshots of women while simultaneously calling others mysogynistic? Or that you are a fucking boring cunt who stays up for the superbowl and wears NFL tops but sneers at others for having an English team? 

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Yet Consi states it is.

Denies taking drugs when he ran riot under his previous username.

States BA made a 2 million profit when it was a 4 million loss.

You still think he’s schooled everybody Hanz ?

Why are you called joe pike ?

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I get personally slaughtered on here every day. 
 

Only because you post FAR too much, you're rude and insulting, youre often mistaken and have to apologise. And, quite frankly, you're incredibly irritating. That'll be why.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Only because you post FAR too much, you're rude and insulting, youre often mistaken and have to apologise. And, quite frankly, you're incredibly irritating. That'll be why.

Point 1.) Probs agree

 

point 2.) no more so than you or anyone else 

 

point 3.) no more so than anyone else, aside from the fact I actually hold my hands up 

 

point 4.) That's just like, your opinion, man 

Share this post


Link to post

Drop the rudeness and insults Consi. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

 

point 2.) no more so than you or anyone else 

Don't kid yourself. You dish out more personal insults than anyone on here by some distance. Self awareness isn't your strong point is it?

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

 

You still think he’s schooled everybody Hanz ?

100 % .
I say this with the greatest of respect but…, you’re not the sharpest tool in the box JP, are you? 😂

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Don't kid yourself. You dish out more personal insults than anyone on here by some distance. Self awareness isn't your strong point is it?

Think so? 
 

Id disagree. 
 

That's ok tho, baldy.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Drop the rudeness and insults Consi. 

Very sorry. Sorry for my wife. 

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, CCB III said:

 

That's ok tho, baldy.

I've got a full head of hair thanks. You're getting mixed up again. Firing out so many insults to so many people you forget who youve insulted, and why.

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

100 % .
I say this with the greatest of respect but…, you’re not the sharpest tool in the box JP, are you? 😂

Hanz everybody can see your struggling lately with your posts and Xmas cracker jokes.

You seem to be depressed.

Take it easy.

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Only if I don't admit to the mistakes. Or I'm disingenuous about them. 
 

As for telling lies about taking drugs; 

 

So fuck? It's a forum of degenerate sleazebag arseholes. There's no right or wrong here

Again, just in case Norman is looking in, I'd like to expressly disassociate myself from the degenerate sleazebag arseholes that admittedly post on here.

I'm one of the good ones, Norman.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

There's a science to walking through windows.

Screenshot-20220624-204121-Gallery.jpg

Screenshot-20220624-204143-Gallery.jpg

 

 

Yes.

That's what happened.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Yes.

That's what happened.

That's it mate. 

You carry yourself with great grace and this young punk needs to learn it. 

Love his shit, but speaks (on a forum) like someone who has never been smacked in the fucking mouth. 

All good likes. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Again, just in case Norman is looking in, I'd like to expressly disassociate myself from the degenerate sleazebag arseholes that admittedly post on here.

I'm one of the good ones, Norman.

You're as bad as the rest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Yes.

That's what happened.

Glad you agree. 
 

Edit; 


TBQH Ke1t on another day I would've came back at you with more points and refutations etc but I couldn't be arsed. Another time. 
 

I bit off more than I could chew in that instance. 

Edited by CCB III

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I've got a full head of hair thanks. You're getting mixed up again. Firing out so many insults to so many people you forget who youve insulted, and why.

👨‍🦲

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CCB III said:

You're as bad as the rest. 

Perhaps in Norman's eyes I am.

But I'm always striving to be a better me.

For Norman.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

Perhaps in Norman's eyes I am.

But I'm always striving to be a better me.

For Norman.

God bless him 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, CCB III said:

God bless him 

God bless Norman, and his non-judgemental blanket dismissal of all of us.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

God bless Norman, and his non-judgemental blanket dismissal of all of us.

 

I wonder what Norman's up to right now? I bet he's having a wank.

Share this post


Link to post

destroy another foetus now

we don't like children anyhow

i've seen the future, brother

its is murder

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I wonder what Norman's up to right now? I bet he's having a wank.

I don't think our sort can even begin to imagine what kind of wondrous and fantastical things a guy like Norman gets up to.

Maybe polishing his halo?

But, again, not for our sort to speculate on. It's enough to know someone like Norman is even aware we exist.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...