In the News

Ramandu

On 6/26/2022 at 6:32 PM, CCB III said:

Biggest problem is we have two major parties in the UK, and the SNP here, who act on the interests of landlords.

On 6/27/2022 at 7:03 AM, The Boofon said:

?

That's your best one yet. Fucking hell.

You should look up LBTT which was brought in by the SNP to try and stop people buying multiple homes.

Add in the continuing increases in certification that have been brought in under legislation by the SNP and you'll soon see that the SNP are far from a political party who act on the interests of landlords.

Not getting into this with you as your hyperbole on landlords isn't worth reading or debating but try and keep to the facts rather than make up pish please.

Thanks.

Here's it. Save you looking back.

Just now, CCB III said:

Again, no. 

You've got your back up because in one thread you called homosexuality an abomination. Not for the first time, either. 

You then criticised (rightfully) Islamic fundamentalists who shot up a gay bar in Oslo, because they also believe homosexuality to be an abomination. 

Yet, on homosexuality, you share the same beliefs. 

That's hypocrisy, cheel. 

Thank you. 

Aye min yer a complete prick.  Must be great goin' to bed every night kennin' yer right 'a the fuckin time.

Beautiful.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, The Boofon said:

Not the point being made.

Go back and check again. You said the SNP are a platform for multiple house ownership.

That clearly isn't the case.

I said they, being neoliberal, will generally represent landlords> tenants. 

They might be trying to make the private housing landscape somewhat fairer for tenants, but thats hardly going to restructure the issue of the private housing market. 

They fail to make enough social housing, too. 

If they were serious about this shit they wouldn't be implementing silly little stop gap laws that will be able to be worked around. 

14 minutes ago, CCB III said:

But you do hold these opinions. 

You were adamant the government shouldn't coerce people into making decisions regarding their health. 

You then praised the USA Supreme Court for overturning Roe, a decision which directly does that. 

You've previously questioned why anyone would care about politics outwith this country, as it has no impact. 

You've then said I should "make a list of what we should care about." 

That's hypocrisy. Haha. 

Only you could find some kind of link between vaccine passports and abortion.

You can have opinions on 2 very different things without being a hypocrite Consi. You scrambling to make a tenuous link doesn't mean there is one.

You should make a list though, really, keep us all right and save us from ourselves.

Edit to I've only ever stated I don't give a shit about foreign politics, especially US ironically, I don't think I've ever said you shouldn't be. Happy to see a quote otherwise, if so I'll apologise.

5 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Here's it. Save you looking back.

Very little meaningful legislation has been passed through ScotParl to the benefit of tenants. 

But ok, they are trying to pass stuff through. 

I'll retract my previous assertion that they represent landlords. That's wrong of me to say. 

I still don't think they care about the tenants. 

5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye min yer a complete prick.  Must be great goin' to bed every night kennin' yer right 'a the fuckin time.

Beautiful.

My suggestion would be this. 

Don't call homosexuality an abomination. 

Then bemoan attacks on the same people you called an abomination, by others who agree with you, that it's an abomination. 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You can have opinions on 2 very different things without being a hypocrite Consi. You scrambling to make a tenuous link doesn't mean there is one.

You should make a list though, really, keep us all right and save us from ourselves.

"Two thoughts, same time" or some shite like that was version 1 or 2's favourite buzz phrase when he was regularly caught talking shite or being a hypocrite 

14 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Edit to I've only ever stated I don't give a shit about foreign politics, especially US ironically, I don't think I've ever said you shouldn't be. Happy to see a quote otherwise, if so I'll apologise.

You've questioned why people care. 

Of course it's fucking hypocritical, Moobs. 

You were dead against the government enforcing any type of legislation that coerced people into doing something they didn't want, in relation to their own health. 

Now, you've praised a government, granted in a different country, for doing exactly that. 

Just because the two subjects aren't the exact same, doesn't mean the principles aren't. 

The link isn't tenuous. It's a fair stick to beat you with. You've ditched your initial principle to suit your POV on abortions 

The same goes for all the republican idiots across the pond; 

Many of them refused to take a vaccine, wear a fucking mask even, because "no one could tell them what to do with their body." 

Now, they celebrate and gloat at the fact that a law doing just that, but to women, has been passed. 

It's rank hypocrisy.

16 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I said they, being neoliberal, will generally represent landlords> tenants. 

They might be trying to make the private housing landscape somewhat fairer for tenants, but thats hardly going to restructure the issue of the private housing market. 

They fail to make enough social housing, too. 

If they were serious about this shit they wouldn't be implementing silly little stop gap laws that will be able to be worked around. 

No you didn't.

Not acting in the interests of landlords at all then. All the buts in the world doesn't change you have made a completely false claim.

Just say you made an error and we'll move on.

3 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

No you didn't.

Not acting in the interests of landlords at all then. All the buts in the world doesn't change you have made a completely false claim.

So it's the interests of landlords to be able to totally shaft renters? 

5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Such twisted talent.  You really should be on radio min.

How's that? 

If you're inferring that I've misrepresented what you've said, you're kidding us all on. 

Someone inferred you were gay for a lol. 

You replied "it's an abomination." 

That's what happened. 

4 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

No you didn't.

If you'll see above, I did. 

Id expect more radical changes for a party on the side of tenants, mind. 

But I'm happy to accept they don't necessarily "represent" landlords. 

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

You've questioned why people care. 

Of course it's fucking hypocritical, Moobs. 

You were dead against the government enforcing any type of legislation that coerced people into doing something they didn't want, in relation to their own health. 

Now, you've praised a government, granted in a different country, for doing exactly that. 

Just because the two subjects aren't the exact same, doesn't mean the principles aren't. 

The link isn't tenuous. It's a fair stick to beat you with. You've ditched your initial principle to suit your POV on abortions 

The same goes for all the republican idiots across the pond; 

Many of them refused to take a vaccine, wear a fucking mask even, because "no one could tell them what to do with their body." 

Now, they celebrate and gloat at the fact that a law doing just that, but to women, has been passed. 

It's rank hypocrisy.

It really isn't but since you've so clearly decided in your head it is, and are claiming it as some kind of "gotcha" I'll leave you to it.