In the News

Ramandu

3 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

See above photo.

You can see even from that, with his shite hair, clothes and soft flabby arms, that he's spent too many a night arguing with cunts online.

Time that would have been better spent stùdying or at the gym. 

The Danish Consi. 

Photo didn’t load, cheers 

thatll be computer games getting the blame, allah yer aff the hook 

17 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Right wing nationalism eh. 

Never good looking, are they? 

Said it before... 99% of these fucking White Supremacists are about as Aryan as a purebred Pakistani.

Cheeky fuckers. I'll make it my mission to have them sent to the very fucking camps they dream of sending others to.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
17 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Oh for fu

Well.  He'll have insurance.

Buy a huge inflatable cock.

All good. 

44 minutes ago, Poodler said:

It's nae a great copy but here's a tourist's film of the attack on the Austrian quine.....

....A Romanian lassie succumbed to a shark attack in the same stretch of water a few hours earlier. 

Egyptians, it seems, don't give a fuck about tourists as long as they get their coin. 

9 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Saying it was a Mako shark 

I’m a bit of a shark (and alien) expert, and I don’t think a mako could do that much damage (unless it’s a small child) 

I’ll say rogue Tiger Shark 

It's got all of the makings of a Tiger Shark attack min.

I suppose it all depends on the height and girth of the Austrian quine which maybe why it's being reported that it was a Mako that killed her. However, the authorities won't know until they locate and tether the shark, if they can be bothered looking for it.

Why was she in the water, considering someone was killed in the same stretch of water a few hours beforehand? 

Mind you, fuck going to Egypt on holiday in the first place. 

4 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

A bullshark could easily pull that one off, but they are nae in that area IIRC 

Blue sharks are a bit poofy - so I rule them out (Black Tip also)

A (large) mad Mako might be able, but I’ll still say Tiger 

Aye, stick to the visiting the  Pyramids/mummies/Sfinks

I think you'll be right with your theory if/when the carnivorous suspect is eventually caught. 

I remember when my sister, brother-in-law, and oldest nephew went to Sharm-el-Sheikh in early 2011, a few months after a German tourist was eaten alive by a shark. When they asked their tour guide what actually happened to the victim, the guide blanked them.

A very devious, dangerous, and secretive race, the Egyptians. 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It's got all of the makings of a Tiger Shark attack min.

I suppose it all depends on the height and girth of the Austrian quine which maybe why it's being reported that it was a Mako that killed her. However, the authorities won't know until they locate and tether the shark, if they can be bothered looking for it.

Why was she in the water, considering someone was killed in the same stretch of water a few hours beforehand? 

Mind you, fuck going to Egypt on holiday in the first place. 

Egypt is great for a holiday.

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I'm sure if you go to a safe area it would be ok min. It's nae on my bucket list of go-to places though. However, my sister, her man, and eldest loon enjoyed it there.

There's no real safe areas in North Africa.

A hive of terrorism and goat fucking.

I do enjoy a tagine though.

29 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Probably wasn’t expecting or equipped to answer that question - Your sister sounds as mad as you 

I’d tell them they should have booked a resort on Egypts Mediterranean coast 

It was during the Arab Spring of 2011 when they went to Egypt. Up north on the Mediterranean coast was carnage with ragheads out in force trying to oust President Hosni Mubarak out of office, which they successfully managed. The coast was a no-go area at the time. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A very devious, dangerous, and secretive race, the Egyptians. 

A lot of them are young, gifted and black.

There is no need to be suspicious, wary or insecure.

4 hours ago, Poodler said:

america fuck yeah!! 

jayland walker case -current story 

If only the boy had complied with the orders of the coppers and not fired at police (of course though he was "unarmed" at the time of him being shot dead therefore is automatically cleared by the media, and narrow-minded subservient sympathisers, of any wrongdoing whatsoever).

Another sad and untimely end to a life of someone in their prime brought about as a result of poverty (although he was in possession of a nice fast car and guns and ammo that don't come cheap (unless they were on HP or stolen) during the pursuit), social exclusion, segregation, and lack of opportunities afforded to certain ethnics. 

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006347598662

Not a happy chappy at all it seems.

• Upvote 1
On 7/1/2022 at 5:28 PM, elephantstone78 said:

I hope you didn’t use your work pc for this invaluable research. Or your home one for that matter. 

No research required, its all from personal experience.

You cant beat being shat on in the laboratory of an evening.

Always a great night out ;)