In the News

Ramandu

2 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

That is correct.

Error has no rights.

Many believe it's error to follow a religion that's helped cover up the beasting of many a young child. 

They'd stick up for your freedom to be a mental, god fearing cunt, and you'd happily remain prejudiced against them. 

Did the Catholic Church not used to (way back in the day) hold those who raped the kids very high in esteem? Giving rights to error, one might say. 

2 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

That's actually not true.

You will never find an example of two male animals sodomising one another, for example.

Its propaganda.

These two look like they are having a good time of it. 

@Sooper-hanz regrettable Google of "two male lions fucking"

Anything to prove a point, though. 

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Many believe it's error to follow a religion that's helped cover up the beasting of many a young child. 

They'd stick up for your freedom to be a mental, god fearing cunt, and you'd happily remain prejudiced against them. 

Did the Catholic Church not used to (way back in the day) hold those who raped the kids very high in esteem? Giving rights to error, one might say. 

You seen any animals bumming each other?

My mum claimed we had a bent cat in the early 80s, his name was Julius so maybe. Not sure she actually witnessed him jamming his lipstick up another tom cats ronson though.

1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

You seen any animals bumming each other?

My mum claimed we had a bent cat in the early 80s, his name was Julius so maybe. Not sure she actually witnessed him jamming his lipstick up another tom cats ronson though.

See above. 

Two lions, bumming eachother. 

Been observed in dogs, cats, etc etc. For the sake of my reputation and dignity though, I shan't be finding photographs of that. 

I know my dog has tried to mount a few male dogs, as well as female ones. 

Most mammals probably don't give a fuck about what they are riding, when they are horny/in heat. 

Humans decided to put strict restrictions on what was "moral" about shooting your load. As long as everyone is consensual and happy, who cares? 

Let a thousand flowers bloom. 

Unless of course they are a catholic priest, they need exterminated.

9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

39 year old arrested in connection with spreading shit in lifts of Hutcheon Court over the last few weeks.

In court tomorrow. Look forward to his excuse for this.

Did see the pics of that. 

You'd be fucking raging. Would be stinking the whole building up. 

23 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Those bumming lions look a bit fake.

Face of desire on the bottom, dominant tongue hanging out on top.

Even his mount position is all wrong unless the lads arsehole is halfway up his back.

It's a dominance thing,they dont actually shag,its telling the other he's the leader of the pack,same wee dogs.

• Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
19 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

It's a dominance thing,they dont actually shag,its telling the other he's the leader of the pack,same wee dogs.

Leader of the pack my arse.

He's a big dirty ginger poof.

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Again a total lack of challenge to the point I put forward, instead irrelevant wittering.

You are really poor at this.

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

See above. 

Two lions, bumming eachother. 

Been observed in dogs, cats, etc etc. For the sake of my reputation and dignity though, I shan't be finding photographs of that. 

I know my dog has tried to mount a few male dogs, as well as female ones. 

Most mammals probably don't give a fuck about what they are riding, when they are horny/in heat. 

Humans decided to put strict restrictions on what was "moral" about shooting your load. As long as everyone is consensual and happy, who cares? 

Let a thousand flowers bloom. 

Unless of course they are a catholic priest, they need exterminated.

There has never, and never will be, a case of two male animals sodomising one another.

When human male homosexuals do that, they must take action to overcome the fact that their bodies are not sexually compatible:

- they need to douche / have an enema to get rid of the worst of the excrement

- they need to apply artificial lubrication to overcome the fact that the anus is not a sex organ

- they need to take measures to reduce their chance of catching disease through this disordered behaviour, such as Prep drugs / condoms

Animals do not have the capacity (nor inclination) to do these things.

Typical animal behaviour is routinely used to cynically dupe the gullible regarding homosexuality.

The most famous example is the "gay penguins" which crop up occasionally.  In fact, far from being a gay penguin couple (I mean, FFS) the penguins are behaving as they do in the wild, where groups of males look after the eggs together while the females go to sea to eat, in order to urgently replenish their energy after laying the eggs.

Similarly, animals being passion driven, they often masturbate by humping things.  Im sure we have all seen or heard of a dog trying to hump someones leg.  FYI that doesn't mean the dog has a leg fetish.

Your arguments would be much better if they were fact based and/or were structured towards proving some point.

2 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

There has never, and never will be, a case of two male animals sodomising one another.

When human male homosexuals do that, they must take action to overcome the fact that their bodies are not sexually compatible:

- they need to apply artificial lubrication to overcome the fact that the anus is not a sex organ

- they need to take measures to reduce their chance of catching disease through this disordered behaviour, such as Prep drugs / condoms

Typical animal behaviour is routinely used to cynically dupe the gullible regarding homosexuality.

The most famous example is the "gay penguins" which crop up occasionally.  In fact, far from being a gay penguin couple (I mean, FFS) the penguins are behaving as they do in the wild, where groups of males look after the eggs together while the females go to sea to eat, in order to urgently replenish their energy after laying the eggs.

Similarly, animals being passion driven, they often masturbate by humping things.  Im sure we have all seen or heard of a dog trying to hump someones leg.  FYI that doesn't mean the dog has a leg fetish.

Your arguments would be much better if they were fact based and/or were structured towards proving some point.

Come on now. It's one of the best ones. 

32 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

You ever shagged your missus up the arse?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
18 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Independence Day parade? Maybe a disgruntled Brit?

Shitehouse wee incel. 

Get these spoiled chubby arsehole losers in to the military.  Sitting in their wank chambers playing video games, smoking weed and arguing with strangers online. 

Learn them how to be a man.