In the News

Ramandu

Guest milne_afc
Just now, cheesepipes said:

The mother was not an attractive lady.

Probably the reason they never made the leap from EE front page and North Tonight headliners to reality circuit. They looked like swamp dwelling filth. Can’t say they ever had my sympathy.

8 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I worked with a Steven Leisk who got similar threats when his namesake killed that boy in Aberdeen about 20 odd years ago.

I just remember the Dad's name was Denny and he looked a right dodger.

Aye, that was the case of poor Scott Simpson, whose father was called Denny, as you quite rightly say, back in 1997.  Abducted from a park in Powis (?), subjected to an attempted sexual assault, and murdered.

It was on North Tonight news for a number of weeks until the beastly cunt Leisk was incarcerated. I read that the filthy nonce applied for parole in 2019. Fuck knows if he was released or not? 

If he was, he no doubt would've be granted anonymity, a new identity, infinite police protection, and a nice, newly decorated house close to a primary school, all of which the press wouldn't be allowed to publish due to a ludicrous court injunction protecting the paedo.

16 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

LOL.  You are one weird cunt. 

Anyway, it wasn't that Ghana boy.   Ghana be some other brother.  Maybe Tierney ( only Arsenal player I know )

https://www.mynewsgh.com/confirmed-thomas-partey-not-arrested-in-london-rape-case-footballer-video-calls-from-germany/

One report now saying it's a 29yo Premier league darts player....?

BBC...Egg on face?

3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

No, he'll die young.

I have no desire to adorn myself with such unnutural attire.

He probs won't die young. Probs live a healthy and happy life, one would think. 

You'll die angry at the world clutching for breath, to abuse someone different to you one last time.

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

"I'm afraid your husbands Big Mac addiction has resulted in his heart failing, he's to go any moment now" 

"any last words to your faithful and loyal wife, who's been with you through all your trials and tribulations, Mr.BootBoy"

"That nurse over there, he's, a..a...a...fkin...fag-BEEEEEEEEEEEEP"

Eh, aye ok.???????????

6 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Eh, aye ok????

"I'm afraid your husbands Big Mac addiction has resulted in his heart failing, he's to go any moment now" 

"any last words to your faithful and loyal wife, who's been with you through all your trials and tribulations, Mr.BootBoy"

"That nurse over there, he's, a..a...a...fkin...fag-BEEEEEEEEEEEEP"

Guest milne_afc

NOW they decide to resign…

I think the chancellor and health sec are getting out before the next [missing word]. These aren’t honourable men.

https://mobile.twitter.com/frenchpoast/status/1544084499432058881?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1544084499432058881|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwearechange.org%2Fheres-what-we-know-about-highland-park-shooting-person-of-interest-robert-crimo%2F

looks like yer shooter was a left wing extremist. Let’s see yer BBC and Guardian acknowledge that. 

Course they won’t. It’s only yer chumbawumbas who are capable of extremism