In the News

Ramandu

14 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/frenchpoast/status/1544084499432058881?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1544084499432058881|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwearechange.org%2Fheres-what-we-know-about-highland-park-shooting-person-of-interest-robert-crimo%2F

looks like yer shooter was a left wing extremist. Let’s see yer BBC and Guardian acknowledge that. 

Course they won’t. It’s only yer chumbawumbas who are capable of extremism 

Seen conflicting reports on this. 

It depends if you believe likes/follows to be endorsements? 

Theres pics of him at Trump rallies and im sure I read his dad was a GOP candidate for Trump. 

Might be wrong on the latter. 

These pics are fairly conclusive as to his political leanings. The RW media machine over there doing their best to try make it about something else. 

Why would the BBC/Guardian cover his left wing extremism when he isn't one? 

I also see a lot of people saying he can't be Trump because he had funny coloured hair. 

Haha. 

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-62041127

I remember the days when kids were discouraged from attention seeking.

Ach, good for that lad-lassie thing. 

British folks, especially the working class, are told to keep their heids doon, know their place, and not make any waves, with the result you've a nation of repressed, miserable bastards who would LOVE to dress like Cher but know full well their peers would never accept it. Instead you have millions of closet homosexuals going to working men's clubs, wearing donkey jackets and stinking jeans, and saying things like, "Cor blimey, I'd like to kiss her on the mouth!" When all they really want to do is pound some whizz and choke on a cock. 

I suspect Korben will be the subject of a number of hate attacks, verbally and physically, before he's either murdered, commits suicide, or fucks off to climes more tolerable to the fantastic and outrageous. 

Good luck to him-her-it... each to their own. 

It would be a miserable fucking place if we all bred whippets and went down pub after working int mine all week. 

30 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/frenchpoast/status/1544084499432058881?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1544084499432058881|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwearechange.org%2Fheres-what-we-know-about-highland-park-shooting-person-of-interest-robert-crimo%2F

looks like yer shooter was a left wing extremist. Let’s see yer BBC and Guardian acknowledge that. 

Course they won’t. It’s only yer chumbawumbas who are capable of extremism 

Very strong evidence his is, naturally, a Right Winger. 

Statistically, Left wing extremists tend to destroy property and Right Wing extremists tend to murder people. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Ach, good for that lad-lassie thing. 

British folks, especially the working class, are told to keep their heids doon, know their place, and not make any waves, with the result you've a nation of repressed, miserable bastards who would LOVE to dress like Cher but know full well their peers would never accept it. Instead you have millions of closet homosexuals going to working men's clubs, wearing donkey jackets and stinking jeans, and saying things like, "Cor blimey, I'd like to kiss her on the mouth!" When all they really want to do is pound some whizz and choke on a cock. 

I suspect Korben will be the subject of a number of hate attacks, verbally and physically, before he's either murdered, commits suicide, or fucks off to climes more tolerable to the fantastic and outrageous. 

Good luck to him-her-it... each to their own. 

It would be a miserable fucking place if we all bred whippets and went down pub after working int mine all week. 

There's always been trannys knocking about. It's the attention seeking "look at me" social media bollocks I object to more than the dress.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

There's always been trannys knocking about. It's the attention seeking "look at me" social media bollocks I object to more than the dress.

Aye, I remember Gary Suzie (aulder Aiberdonians will remember him in the 70's @Edwin Starr).  I used ti drink wi his da' in the Ninteenth Hole.  Dangerous Dod (Davidson) he wiz called.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye, but why even object to it, in all honesty. 

If the cunt wants to dress like a pantomime horse and prance around with a handbag then why even give a fuck?

If it was my loon I'd probably take him aside for a proper talking, likely with a few well-timed switchers to the lugs to emphasise my points... but I'm a traditionalist when it comes to these things. 

If Korben, who I've never met, never will meet, and will likely only ever hear of again when some mad cunt kills him for being different, wants people to look at him then he lives in a golden age of making money out of looking like a twat. He'll do well financially.  He just needs to open a Twitch account and stream to the perverts who wank to that sort of thing. 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Edwin Starr said:

Mind the name but not the face.

Father time has cought up with my foggy memory .

You've got me thinking .

He was the first openly gay/tranny/cross dresser I remember seein' aboot the toon back then.  Didna' ken him personally but a'budy kent fa he wiz.  In fairness he didna gi a fuck and a good lookin' loon tee but wizna a horrible cunt like Jo Jo Stewart.

47 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Would you not say that regardless?

Think it's more "look at me, I'm nothing to hate or be weary of, please don't savagely beat me or kill me" more so than your usual "look at me."

Just a hunch, tho. We can't be too sure. 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You are away with the budgies min.

I'm speaking from my interactions with trans people I know. 

People you'll see at a party where they are comfortable and boisterous, bubbly etc, a real good laugh, light up a room. 

Next week you'll see them in the street and they'll walk right past you because they are so terrified of being noticed in public. They want as little attention drawn to them as possible.  

Id say that's the more common type of trans person you get, just from, you know, knowing quite a few and not getting all my info from a news media desperate to paint them as a problem. 

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I'm speaking from my interactions with trans people I know. 

People you'll see at a party where they are comfortable and boisterous, bubbly etc, a real good laugh, light up a room. 

Next week you'll see them in the street and they'll walk right past you because they are so terrified of being noticed in public. They want as little attention drawn to them as possible.  

Id say that's the more common type of trans person you get, just from, you know, knowing quite a few and not getting all my info from a news media desperate to paint them as a problem. 

1. Don't think the wee guy is "trans"

2. I've told you before I know a "trans" person. Family friend

3. The news story i linked, was that in anyway hostile?

4. You are away with the budgies

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

1. Don't think the wee guy is "trans"

2. I've told you before I know a "trans" person. Family friend

3. The news story i linked, was that in anyway hostile?

4. You are away with the budgies

1.) Ke1t was talking aboot trans folks and you said "always been trannies, it's this look at me shit I don't like" or something to that effect. I then said why I thought you were wrong to feel that way and cited personal experience to back up my suggestion 

2.) Ok, you know one trans person, what does that count for? "I'm not racist I know a black guy."

3.) Not that particular news story, but ones you've posted before. 

4.) Easy to say without knowing someone

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

1.) Ke1t was talking aboot trans folks and you said "always been trannies, it's this look at me shit I don't like" or something to that effect. I then said why I thought you were wrong to feel that way and cited personal experience to back up my suggestion 

2.) Ok, you know one trans person, what does that count for? "I'm not racist I know a black guy."

3.) Not that particular news story, but ones you've posted before. 

4.) Easy to say without knowing someone

1. The wee guys a transvestite, I was meaning "tranny" in the old fashioned sense.

2. So my experiences of trans people don't count? Only yours? Presumably because you are a better person than me?

3. Find a negative news story I've posted about transgender people.

4. You are man. It's getting ridiculous.

40 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

1. The wee guys a transvestite, I was meaning "tranny" in the old fashioned sense.

2. So my experiences of trans people don't count? Only yours? Presumably because you are a better person than me?

3. Find a negative news story I've posted about transgender people.

4. You are man. It's getting ridiculous.

We could go back and forth all night but I really cba. 

Yer transparent. 

Eh snehk oh a man

2 hours ago, CCB III said:

Aye, because they were off their tits on gear, poppers and babycham at the party. When they blank you in the street, it's because they're sober.

10 hours ago, patrick bateman said:

This trans person is insane.

End of.

https://twitter.com/FunnyPolitical2/status/1544338583066005504?t=82PiRa2-jXXPdSMaPvqf7Q&s=19

People need protected from people like that.

No matter the politics or side of an argument.

It's unhinged.

I note she mentions "Pile on".

Classic wet wipe one that.

Love this one under it.

Jesus Christ. (WTABJ)

FW5Ug_1WAAAWH-m?format=jpg&name=large