Ramandu

In the News

3 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

Not to pile on but you are all over the place here.

You talk about a lack of empathy but you are clearly showing that towards women (biological) in not backing them.

Why is it men are telling women that they have to accept an entirely male driven set of circumstances?

Misogyny?

Fuck the patriarchy I believe t swift sings...

Science is not difficult to understand.

There is an inherent advantage to going thru male puberty that gives these athletes an unfair advantage later in life versus natural biological women.

I notice you didn't address the safe guarding part of my response.

Mate, I'm agreeing with you. 

There should be a third sector for trans athletes. 

Sorry if that wasn't clear. 

13 minutes ago, CCB III said:

OR one sector for all.

Sorted!

18 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Consi a serious question.

Does your head hurt ?

1 minute ago, Joe pike said:

Consi a serious question.

Does your head hurt ?

My head? 

PB has came on the offensive there. 

Didn't realise I was pretty much agreeing with him.

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Anyone here play chess?

I like a game. Got back into it during lockdown, haven't played since then mind you. I'm not very good tbh, but it's a good way to pass a quiet evening with a few drams and a spliff,  tunes on in the background.

43 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Still no response to the safe guarding aspect.

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

You'd be good at it I reckon. Thinking man's game.

thinking

lol

17 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I like a game. Got back into it during lockdown, haven't played since then mind you. I'm not very good tbh, but it's a good way to pass a quiet evening with a few drams and a spliff,  tunes on in the background.

Druggie bastard. (Just like CCB2)

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Ah, so when other people think it's ridiculous having them compete against women they are "hateful idiots" but when you think it it's OK?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Ah, so when other people think it's ridiculous having them compete against women they are "hateful idiots" but when you think it it's OK?

If they are being transphobic, misgendering them, and suggesting they might meet some sort of violence- yeah bud, that's pretty hateful. 

They didn't seem to take issue with the fact a biological woman finished 4th, ahead of a bunch of teenage girls/kids, which was the real issue with that competition. A 29 year old was 1st and a 26 year old 4th. Seems stupid. Also, if a biological woman did finish first, no trans competitors, do you think Brian would've posted it crying about how it's unfair that a grown woman beat a bunch of kids? No. He wouldn't have, because that's not his angle. It's not about fairness, it's about shitting on trans folk. 

You can think trans women shouldn't compete in women sports, but there's a difference between disagreeing with that and being mean spirited, nasty and bigoted. Which they were/are. 

2 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

China in Your Hand was quite catchy like.

My mate has seen her tits. 

18 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

Still no response to the safe guarding aspect.

What response do you want? Safe guarding from what? Sexual assault? 

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

If they are being transphobic, misgendering them, and suggesting they might meet some sort of violence- yeah bud, that's pretty hateful. 

They didn't seem to take issue with the fact a biological woman finished 4th, ahead of a bunch of teenage girls/kids, which was the real issue with that competition. A 29 year old was 1st and a 26 year old 4th. Seems stupid. Also, if a biological woman did finish first, no trans competitors, do you think Brian would've posted it crying about how it's unfair that a grown woman beat a bunch of kids? No. He wouldn't have, because that's not his angle. It's not about fairness, it's about shitting on trans folk. 

You can think trans women shouldn't compete in women sports, but there's a difference between disagreeing with that and being mean spirited, nasty and bigoted. Which they were/are. 

There you go again.

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

My mate has seen her tits. 

Lucky boy.  I do like a bit o' ginger minge from time to time.😝😝😝😝

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, CCB III said:

They didn't seem to take issue with the fact a biological woman finished 4th, ahead of a bunch of teenage girls/kids, which was the real issue with that competition. A 29 year old was 1st and a 26 year old 4th. Seems stupid. Also, if a biological woman did finish first, no trans competitors, do you think Brian would've posted it crying about how it's unfair that a grown woman beat a bunch of kids? No. He wouldn't have, because that's not his angle. It's not about fairness, it's about shitting on trans folk

There's websites dedicated to that sort of stuff I'm told.

Edited by Beachend Bootboy
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Druggie bastard. (Just like CCB2)

You wouldn't say that to Misers.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Lucky boy.  I do like a bit o' ginger minge from time to time.😝😝😝😝

I always thought she was a right dog tbh

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I always thought she was a right dog tbh

Gingers usually are but a change is as good as a rest. Any port in a storm.  Usually the Metro or Happy Valley for me in the 80's.

8 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You wouldn't say that to Misers.

That's because he's not a prick.

16 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

There you go again.

If the woman, more developed than the kids, had finished 1st, you wouldn't have batted and eyelid or moaned about fairness. Despite the fact that's incredibly unfair, that an adults should compete v kids. 

They didn't even mention the fact a 26 year old CIS woman finished 4th, ahead of kids. 

They don't care about fairness. They care about being dicks about trans folk. 

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Mind reading again

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

That's because he's not a prick.

'Love you Misers, LOVE YOU' 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Gingers usually are but a change is as good as a rest. Any port in a storm.  Usually the Metro or Happy Valley for me in the 80's.

I like redheads in general but I just thought she was horrific. Sonia was nicer and she was pretty awful. 

9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

If the woman, more developed than the kids, had finished 1st, you wouldn't have batted and eyelid or moaned about fairness. Despite the fact that's incredibly unfair, that an adults should compete v kids. 

They didn't even mention the fact a 26 year old  CIS women finished 4th, ahead of kids. 

No wonder Scotland beat them 3-0 if they were actually women. Women are shite at football.

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Mind reading again

It's a fair assumption to make, considering they never pointed that fact out. 

Also a fair assumption make, considering they literally slagged off the trans competitor.

LOL

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

It's a fair assumption to make, considering they never pointed that fact out. 

Also a fair assumption make, considering they literally slagged off the trans competitor.

LOL

Slagged them off for taking part in the competition you think they shouldn't have taken part in either?

Lol

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I like redheads in general but I just thought she was horrific. Sonia was nicer and she was pretty awful. 

I'd hae done baithe o' them to be honest.  Had a couple o' right ginger howlers in my time like.  Mind you I was never a fussy cunt, hence the Happy Valley and Metro.

1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I'd hae done baithe o' them to be honest.  Had a couple o' right ginger howlers in my time like.  Mind you I was never a fussy cunt, hence the Happy Valley and Metro.

What about Cilla?

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Slagged them off for taking part in the competition you think they shouldn't have taken part in either?

Lol

Misgendering them on purpose, questioning why they've not received violence, isn't the same as me saying there should be distinctions in sport. Distinctions including, adults not competing v kids, and trans women/women not competing v eachother. 

You can say there should be distinctions without being a hateful cunt. 

LOL.