In the News

Ramandu

Few more resignations from the Tories this morning from newbies who can see this car crash of a PM wil lead to them having a short political career.

At this rate, only a matter of time before we see minister for the 19th century Jacob Rees Mogg as foreign secretary and Nadine Dorries as chancellor. 

Imagine having to go out and defend Bojo. Absolute red neck. 

He “forgot” he had been advised that Chris Pincher was a groping sex pest. 
On the back of trying to retrospectively rewrite the disciplinary rules to help Owen Paterson. 
After denying rules were broken in No10 during lockdown, then eventually saying they were broken but he was unaware of it all.  fined for participating in the rule breaking. 
Lied about getting a large loan for decorating No10. 
While married, tried to get his girlfriend a prominent govt role while foreign secretary. A job he completely fucked up with his usual bumbling leading to Nazanin Ratcliffe having her sentence in Iran increased after he said she was teaching journalism. 

Anyone that would vote for this party should perhaps question what would it actually take for them to change their mind.

• Upvote 2
12 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Aye, because they were off their tits on gear, poppers and babycham at the party. When they blank you in the street, it's because they're sober.

It's probably "oh ffs there's that tedious cunt from saturday",

heed doon, ignore

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, The Boofon said:

I note she mentions "Pile on".

Classic wet wipe one that.

Love this one under it.

Jesus Christ. (WTABJ)

FW5Ug_1WAAAWH-m?format=jpg&name=large

No not mentally ill at all!  Have you even talked to a trans person?!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

Few more resignations from the Tories this morning from newbies who can see this car crash of a PM wil lead to them having a short political career.

At this rate, only a matter of time before we see minister for the 19th century Jacob Rees Mogg as foreign secretary and Nadine Dorries as chancellor. 

Imagine having to go out and defend Bojo. Absolute red neck. 

He “forgot” he had been advised that Chris Pincher was a groping sex pest. 
On the back of trying to retrospectively rewrite the disciplinary rules to help Owen Paterson. 
After denying rules were broken in No10 during lockdown, then eventually saying they were broken but he was unaware of it all.  fined for participating in the rule breaking. 
Lied about getting a large loan for decorating No10. 
While married, tried to get his girlfriend a prominent govt role while foreign secretary. A job he completely fucked up with his usual bumbling leading to Nazanin Ratcliffe having her sentence in Iran increased after he said she was teaching journalism. 

Anyone that would vote for this party should perhaps question what would it actually take for them to change their mind.

A truly fantastic post min?. Restores my faith in humanity when people, like you, speak the actual truth without hiding behind disingenuous agendas, pathetic childish name-calling, and lies, purely to air and support their hollowness to make on they know what they're talking about and are superior than you if you dare to oppose their views.

How folk like Carole Malone, Jetemy Vine, James Max, Mike Parry, and the weak, pointless, and subservient brigade of "Boris" supporters can continue to defend the completely and utterly indefensible is truly beyond sanity, reasoning and logic. 

2 hours ago, YorkDon said:

Has there ever been a more brass necked Tory cunt than bojo? 

The simple answer to that are the two letters in the alphabet that lie between M and P.

Thatcher, Lawson, Brittain, Hurd, and co. were fucking abhorrent, elitist cunts that contributed to the decimation of industry, livelihoods, communities and lives of the working and lower classes that form the basis our economy and our national identity.

Alexander Johnson is excruciatingly worse that Thatcher and that is an incredible achievement. 

I'm surprised someone hasn't tried to assassinate him yet. Former PM Spencer Perceval was murdered for far less.

16 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

He was the first openly gay/tranny/cross dresser I remember seein' aboot the toon back then.  Didna' ken him personally but a'budy kent fa he wiz.  In fairness he didna gi a fuck and a good lookin' loon tee but wizna a horrible cunt like Jo Jo Stewart.

Remember JoJo think he stayed in Manor avenue.area.

Aye he did some affa things .

25 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Remember JoJo think he stayed in Manor avenue.area.

Aye he did some affa things .

Jo Jo bade a few places.  Tilly for sure could've been Manor/Logie and SanFer as weel.

Horrible nasty bastard.  Got jailed for abusin' a wee bairn aye and I mean a baby.  Cunt wiz stickin' dildos and stuff in ti it.  So it goes. Fuckin unbelievable. 

Dunno if he's still alive.  I fuckin hope not.

17 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Jo Jo bade a few places.  Tilly for sure could've been Manor/Logie and SanFer as weel.

Horrible nasty bastard.  Got jailed for abusin' a wee bairn aye and I mean a baby.  Cunt wiz stickin' dildos and stuff in ti it.  So it goes. Fuckin unbelievable. 

Libellous till you chucked that in, phew !

31 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Horrible nasty bastard.  Got jailed for abusin' a wee bairn aye and I mean a baby.  Cunt wiz stickin' dildos and stuff in ti it.  So it goes. Fuckin unbelievable. 

What kind of stuff 

20 hours ago, CCB III said:

Im glad kids can now wear what they like without as much judgement as before. 

Wont shit on anyone being true to themselves. The world would be miserable if we let your mind control it, Moobs

When is your 534th birthday like, CCB? Also, what were the views of the people of the 16th and early 17th century on this particular subject?

For one, I doubt Mary I (Bloody Mary) would have been a fan of crossdressers and transgenders but perhaps you can clarify this? I would have thought she would've burnt them at the stake as well as the 280 odd protestants she arranged to be fried to death. 

You don't shit on anyone being true to themselves but you'll shit on folk, figuratively speaking, who speak honestly and start wrongly labelling them if they don't conform to your idealistic views. 

Do you know the definition of the word "hypocrite"? 

?

• Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875

Starmso called them resigning Tories 'sinking ships fleeing the rat'. 

Decent banter that.  haha. 

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye I heard that about him but didn't like to say as I wasn't 100% sure.

41 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

When is your 534th birthday like, CCB? Also, what were the views of the people of the 16th and early 17th century on this particular subject?

For one, I doubt Mary I (Bloody Mary) would have been a fan of crossdressers and transgenders but perhaps you can clarify this? I would have thought she would've burnt them at the stake as well as the 280 odd protestants she arranged to be fried to death. 

You don't shit on anyone being true to themselves but you'll shit on folk, figuratively speaking, who speak honestly and start wrongly labelling them if they don't conform to your idealistic views. 

Do you know the definition of the word "hypocrite"? 

?

Oh no MAD, you're very much true to yourself. 

You consistently show us your racial bias. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I could've went my whole life happily not knowing this. 

Rank

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Piper Alpha memorial today eh.

hats off to the North Sea tigers.

#stoneislandworldwide #fathersdayindubai

And he hasn't failed us again this year. A disgusting tribute even for his standards.

Feel free to post it up, I've got terrible 3rd world internet out here. I'll try.