In the News

Ramandu

20 minutes ago, CCB III said:

The beauty of the bloody beast 

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if like every single member on here met up, like rent out a venue and have a hat convention 

IMHO there'd be a brawl 

Several folk would bang on for weeks about getting a limo to the event. Then end up bedded by 6pm and not even turn up. 

Rocket would pretend he really wanted to go and meet up but then ignore all the times he was told where it was being held, then claim he never knew.

Bluto would turn up at 10am, when no cunt else was there, take pictures of his beer in the empty venue and be home and in bed by 2pm before anyone arrived. 

MAD would turn up in his "no blacks, no chinks, no Jews" tshirt. 

• Haha 2

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
Just now, CCB III said:

Wonder why he's being exiled 

Be plenty of grope stories about heaps of other MPs. 

Maybe gave them aids with his fingers ? 

4 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

I've no idea what socmed is and I'm not on instagram (over 30 and hetrosexual ken).

Anyway, surely its our beloved AFC or have you taken a shine to the grappling men in short shorts of Aussie Rules? 

You clicked the link ?

I suspect you’ve had a gay experience in your life Betty and you’re ashamed that you liked it. Maybe being away with work and in a different city, el vino did flow, a little fumble with a man and it was exciting but you can’t tell people about it. 

9 hours ago, Parklife said:

Several folk would bang on for weeks about getting a limo to the event. Then end up bedded by 6pm and not even turn up. 

Rocket would pretend he really wanted to go and meet up but then ignore all the times he was told where it was being held, then claim he never knew.

Bluto would turn up at 10am, when no cunt else was there, take pictures of his beer in the empty venue and be home and in bed by 2pm before anyone arrived. 

MAD would turn up in his "no blacks, no chinks, no Jews" tshirt. 

That limo event was a milestone. Seminal moment in Hat lore. 

Guest milne_afc
14 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Probably been done elsewhere but how come Monkeypox is Gaylord specific?  Nobody else shagging like?

Poofs are notoriously dirty 

6 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Chris Pincher: Tory whip resigns saying he 'embarrassed himself' - BBC News

as a newspaper alleged he groped two men at a private members' club.

Pincher caught pinching ?

The Tories showing the SNP how to respond to a woofter crisis.

A prompt apology and resignation, unlike the SNP who defend their predatory woofters to the hilt (Derek Mackay, Patrick Grady).

2 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

The Tories showing the SNP how to respond to a woofter crisis.

A prompt apology and resignation, unlike the SNP who defend their predatory woofters to the hilt (Derek Mackay, Patrick Grady).

Here it is pure shite when organisations of any kind don't adequately punish sex offenders. 

The Catholic Church for example. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Here it is pure shite when organisations of any kind don't adequately punish sex offenders. 

The Catholic Church for example. 

Yesterday's opportunist is today's sex offender.

A few knicker looseners (treble voddies) didn't bother anyone, just sped up the process and had the added bonus of using much less coca cola so also better for the ladies teeth.

2 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Probably been done elsewhere but how come Monkeypox is Gaylord specific?  Nobody else shagging like?

As has been stated by others, gay men are notoriously dirty and promiscuous.  

Traditionally, a woman's more reserved nature tempers / balances that of a man, who is naturally more promiscuous.  But homosexual men lack this balance, their lop-sided encounters therefore inflame promiscuity - as do the hard drugs they are up to their eyeballs in.  Additionally, as no natural sex acts exist between two men, there is a need to "invent" things to do together - which are often very dirty / dangerous / reckless.

In these, ahem, "Saunas / Health Clubs" a single man might be buggered by dozens or scores of strangers in a single evening.  Without 'protection', of course, and while all out of their faces on drugs*.

Homosexual men are potent vehicles for the spread of disease in society, HIV being a good example, and now monkey pox.  I mean "monkey pox" - if there was ever anything which might give someone pause about their sexual conduct, it is surely to catch "monkey pox" from it.  Monkey pox.

*sauna information taken from the biography "Don Fonte:  My life".

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Traditionally, a woman's more reserved nature tempers / balances that of a man, who is naturally more promiscuous.  But homosexual men lack this balance, their lop-sided encounters therefore inflame promiscuity - as do the hard drugs they are up to their eyeballs in.  Additionally, as no natural sex acts exist between two men, there is a need to "invent" things to do together - which are often very dirty / dangerous / reckless.

In these, ahem, "Saunas / Health Clubs" a single man might be buggered by dozens or scores of strangers in a single evening.  Without 'protection', of course, and while all out of their faces on drugs*.

Homosexual men are potent vehicles for the spread of disease in society, HIV being a good example, and now monkey pox.  I mean "monkey pox" - if there was ever anything which might give someone pause about their sexual conduct, it is surely to catch "monkey pox" from it.  Monkey pox.

Adam n Eve nae Adam n Steve.

1 minute ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

In these, ahem, "Saunas / Health Clubs" a single man might be buggered by dozens or scores of strangers in a single evening.  Without 'protection', of course, and while all out of their faces of drugs*.

What a bunch of homophobic, bigoted rubbish. 

Seriously man. You're a really backwards, nasty cunt. 

You've just stereotyped the fuck out of an entire group you clearly know nothing about. 

How would you like it if I stereotyped you?

I think because you're a member of the Catholic Church, you're a paedophile. 

Obviously, I don't have to back this up. I can just say it. I mean it's so bloody obvious. Priests molest kids. You are a Catholic, they are Catholic. Therefore- you molest kids!

Disgusting and horrendous. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, CCB III said:

What a bunch of homophobic, bigoted rubbish. 

Seriously man. You're a really backwards, nasty cunt. 

You've just stereotyped the fuck out of an entire group you clearly know nothing about. 

How would you like it if I stereotyped you?

I think because you're a member of the Catholic Church, you're a paedophile. 

Obviously, I don't have to back this up. I can just say it. I mean it's so bloody obvious. Priests molest kids. You are a Catholic, they are Catholic. Therefore- you molest kids!

Disgusting and horrendous. 

Everything I said there is 100% accurate.

As shown by the fact that you failed to challenge a single part of it.

You know this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

POTY IMO

15 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

??