In the News

Ramandu

4 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

How wis he anti -racist?

He doesn't like white people,nor did his black whore,if they got in all the vaccines would have gone abroad. 

And before you shout Tory,I'm a Labour man just like my Da,that cunt Corbyn and his cohorts put the party back 30 years.

Cunt should be in the Tower of London.

I don't think you're a Tory. I do however think you're very stupid. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. Bloody Corbyn. That anti-racist, anti-corruption, honest man. 

Glad we avoided that and instead got a guy who gave all our money to his pals and couldn't even obey the laws his government made. 

Let it go. He's yesterday's man. You'd be as well pining after Michael Foot.

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

How wis he anti -racist?

He doesn't like white people,nor did his black whore,if they got in all the vaccines would have gone abroad. 

And before you shout Tory,I'm a Labour man just like my Da,that cunt Corbyn and his cohorts put the party back 30 years.

Corbyn was the best thing to happen to Labour in a generation. He invigorated the youth, got the young and working class involved in labour again. 

needed a serious campaign by Israel and the rich to stop that juggernaut from getting off the ground. Worked though. 

my fave boris clip. Standing in front of him at 1.05 and the kiss at the end. A buffoon. Truss won’t be as idiotic 

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

You've got to feel a wee bit sorry for BoJo. His entire life spent trying to be PM and all these cunts judas him to save their own skins.

He's got to go but it's a shit way for it to end for him.

Nope.  Majority of people (and thats a pretty important word in politics) look back on the oafish impetuous Mayor Boris and think yup, called it.

28 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Nope.  Majority of people (and thats a pretty important word in politics) look back on the oafish impetuous Mayor Boris and think yup, called it.

You must have a heart of stone. I'd feel sorry for anyone getting stabbed in the back by that bunch of cunts.

33 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Corbyn was the best thing to happen to Labour in a generation. He invigorated the youth, got the young and working class involved in labour again. 

needed a serious campaign by Israel and the rich to stop that juggernaut from getting off the ground. Worked though. 

my fave boris clip. Standing in front of him at 1.05 and the kiss at the end. A buffoon. Truss won’t be as idiotic 

He gifted the tories an 80 seat majority

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

How wis he anti -racist?

That cunt Corbyn was closer to the Labour your old man would've voted for back in the day. 

Hes a good man who tried to do right by the nation. He wasn't interested in playing the political game, only making meaningful change. 

That's why they crucified him. 

You've got to feel a wee bit sorry for BoJo. His entire life spent trying to be PM and all these cunts judas him to save their own skins.

He's got to go but it's a shit way for it to end for him.

He's sacrificed public servants to save his own skin. 

Feel sorry for him? Nah. This is his comeuppance,  it's actually far less than he deserves.

1 hour ago, The Cockney Don said:

At least he kicked Labour & Corbyns arses, i'd give him that.

Yeah. Look where it's got you now. 

Billions taken out the public sector and effectively gifted to the private. 

Record NHS waiting times

Even more of a distrust in high office over party-gate

A cost of living crisis at the mercy of private companies (other countries doing far more to combat)

Record food bank usage

And I could go on and on and on.

But that god Corbyn never got in! The guy who wanted to...End homelessness...what a cunt!

Keep voting for Christmas, English Turkey.  

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Invigorated the youth?

Got most to join the Nazi movement mair like,with his constant anti Jewish drivel.

The accusation of racism is thrown around so much it's meaningless now.

Corbs is a proper bigot though, used his position to stir up hatred.

Or the term has come to encompass more things we weren't privy to before.

Why would you need to learn anything new? You're alright