In the News

Ramandu

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
12 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Scum, put simply. 

Another way to put that is, man being a man. 

Fuck off. 

28 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Another way to put that is, man being a man. 

Fuck off. 

You've been really crap on here for a while now. 

You were funny before but now you're crap. Like, really crap. 

Take some time away. No one's interested. 

• Upvote 1

He's a bumbling populist opportunistic scumbag who said and did whatever it took to get him into Number 10. 

It gives you hope that no matter how socially inept, morally vacant, and mentally retarded you are, YOU TOO have a chance at being the leader of the British people. 

...so long as you went to Eton. 

• Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
52 minutes ago, CCB III said:

You've been really crap on here for a while now. 

You were funny before but now you're crap. Like, really crap. 

Take some time away. No one's interested. 

Boris Johnson was a fucking DUDE. 

The finest cunt ever to hold the top gig that I can remember. 

Absolute shagger.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I'll add this agreeable tweet for good measure 

No way you have a bird that isn't a blow up doll?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

?

Ok, that made me laugh. 

When you hear the tinkle tinkle tsshhh tshhhh sound when she goes for a pish, that's the time you godda get the fuck ouda there and free yourself brother. 

Then that smelly double mattress is yours all yours. 

Just saying likes. 

7 hours ago, CCB III said:

This vid came up on Twitter, when the new chancellor called Corbyn a "dangerous anti-semite." 

Worth a watch. 

A very good video  

The smearing of Corbyn, a lifelong anti racism campaigner with a documented history of standing up for all people, regardless of colour or religion, was and continues to be a stain on the UK. 

A smear so effective that many otherwise intelligent people actually believe it. This despite absolutely nothing to back it up and mountains of evidence to show it's nonsense. Actually examining the evidence is effort though. Those in the media know that. They'll happily print the legend. 

We live in an age of anti-intellectualism. An age where facts don't matter.  Shout something loud enough and often enough and it becomes the alternative fact. An age where people have "had quite enough of experts". An age where the content of what you say is less important than how you actually say it. 

Fuck Nadhim Zahawi. Fuck manboobs109. And fuck any cunt who's perpetuated the lie that Jeremy Corbyn is anti-Semitic  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

We live in an age of anti-intellectualism. An age where facts don't matter.  Shout something loud enough and often enough and it becomes the alternative fact. An age where people have "had quite enough of experts". An age where the content of what you say is less important than how you actually say it. 

@consi this seems to be aimed at you^^

• Haha 1
On 7/6/2022 at 6:54 PM, CCB III said:

Athese cunts crying about the lack of help they are getting with the cost of living- of course you're not. You voted for the 'little help as possible' party

The state exists to provide public services, its not supposed to be a mother figure or provider.

How many ppl moaning about the cost of living smoke, drink booze regularly or have SKY TV, or a £400 season ticket for somewhere?

Considering state assistance, I think that most people would manage quite well with proper priorities.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

We live in an age of anti-intellectualism. An age where facts don't matter.  Shout something loud enough and often enough and it becomes the alternative fact.

Call the Police!  Someone has hacked Parky's account and is using it to post intelligent remarks on here - its a dead give away!  They must be holding him against his will somewhere.

(Ideally, we could secure the account but maintain the situation of him being held against his will.)

These remarks above perfectly summarise feminism, LGBTQIA+, pro-choice, equality, wokey attitudes etc  (ie most people's empty opinions). 

Parky will be raging when he sees what has been posted in his name.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Parklife said:

A very good video  

The smearing of Corbyn, a lifelong anti racism campaigner with a documented history of standing up for all people, regardless of colour or religion, was and continues to be a stain on the UK. 

A smear so effective that many otherwise intelligent people actually believe it. This despite absolutely nothing to back it up and mountains of evidence to show it's nonsense. Actually examining the evidence is effort though. Those in the media know that. They'll happily print the legend. 

Fuck Nadhim Zahawi. Fuck manboobs109. And fuck any cunt who's perpetuated the lie that Jeremy Corbyn is anti-Semitic  

Let it go man.

Edit - would it help you get over it if I apologised and admitted I was wrong?

1 hour ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

The state exists to provide public services, its not supposed to be a mother figure or provider.

How many ppl moaning about the cost of living smoke, drink booze regularly or have SKY TV, or a £400 season ticket for somewhere?

Considering state assistance, I think that most people would manage quite well with proper priorities.

You're very, very judgemental for a disciple of Jesus 

Edit; 

Their function is partly to spend tax money wisely. They haven't. Other countries have managed to make it so the energy prices only rise by X percent. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60112068.amp

They've got the ability to fiddle the market and actually help people in real terms, but why would they? Then they and their pals can't actually profit from it. 

It's not in their interests (as they represent capital) to make it cheaper, big business is taking in all the profit, that's a good thing, right? 

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

A very good video  

+10 if I could bro. Excellent 

7 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Why are the bbc saying that Japanese boy was assassinated and not murdered. 

trying to evoke something from bygone days there 

No. Assassinations are done for political or religious reasons and usually someone of significant importance.

You wouldn't for example assassinate Ketamine Kyle but you would assassinate Nicola Sturgeon (up for debate regarding Kyle)

It's you that's trying to evoke things here for reasons unknown. He wasn't a Jew as far as I'm aware so unsure of your motive here.

Have a good evening you wee shit stirring tart.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

@consi this seems to be aimed at you^^

Believe it was aimed at Moobs. 

I never see you engaging in a discussion Bri, just smarmy shite comments. 

Are you embarrassed by your own intellect or ability to communicate opinions? 

Or are you just an empty vessel without any?

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

Believe it was aimed at Moobs. 

I never see you engaging in a discussion Bri, just smarmy shite comments. 

Are you embarrassed by your own intellect or ability to communicate opinions? 

Or are you just an empty vessel without any?

Nah eh have my opinions but you and parky have taught me they are incorrect so eh ken my place 

• Haha 1