In the News

Ramandu

19 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Fuck off with that racist flag.

When parky taught me that 15 years of living in Norway was less relevant than some survey he found on the internets, eh realised eh couldn’t hope to compete.

Yeah. I can't believe I thought an actual piece of research carried out by the UN outweighed the anecdotal musings of a single Dundonian. 

5 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Eh do. In this woke world facts and lived experience mean nothing.  Feelings and gayness are the way forward. Something eh will leave to you.

What is lived experience if it's not a feeling about something, you boring stinky cunt?

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. I can't believe I thought an actual piece of research carried out by the UN outweighed the anecdotal musings of a single Dundonian. 

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

What is lived experience if it's not a feeling about something, you boring stinky cunt?

Too fuckin easy

9-A5-D91-BB-91-F3-4-E6-C-B66-D-D9-D07-EE

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

"The world is ruled by feelings"

"can't believe Parky didn't take my opinion on something over an in depth study by the UN" 

couldn't make it up

Just now, patrick bateman said:

They can already sue... it's called Child Support.

Countersue the bitch for getting pregnant, is what I say.

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Yes, actually. 

Working the weekend. 

Not that it's any business if yours. 

I'm only concerned for your welfare. I don't want you feeling undervalued by your boss because of your high levels of productivity not being recognised as that's not fair and true.

No need for the childish, snidy remark at the end though, but you'll learn one day through natural development and personal experiences as you are still a youngster with a lot of learning to do.  

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I think that one was a stalemate - we couldn’t for sure pin down what his allegiances were, wasn’t that the outcome? IIRC

The pictures of him wearing a Trump flag like a cape might be a bit of a clue, though.

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I'm only concerned for your welfare. I don't want you feeling undervalued by your boss because of your high levels of productivity not being recognised as that's not fair and true.

No need for the childish, snidy remark at the end though, but you'll learn one day through natural development and personal experiences as you are still a youngster with a lot of learning to do.  

Well, what is business is it of yours what I'm doing. 

I've explained my job doesn't work like that. If there's nothing to do there's nothing to do. 

Now kindly, fuck off

14 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I've explained my job doesn't work like that. If there's nothing to do there's nothing to do. 

Now kindly, fuck off

So you're telling me any evaluation of your work (when you do actually break sweat) is not based on productivity, accuracy, standards, consistency, and general performance? Absolute bollocks. 

Wow, you are very special. Did daddy put you to boarding school as well? 

Now jog on, you fucking lying, pompous prick.

16 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Now kindly, fuck off

MAD gets very personal about people he doesn't like having a job. Like it's their fault that he doesn't have one. 

He's done the same to me. Went to the extent of making up my job and constantly makes reference to it. You'll note he never does it to the posters he likes. 

A sad & bitter wee man. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Parklife said:

MAD gets very personal about people he doesn't like having a job. Like it's their fault that he doesn't have one. 

He's done the same to me. Went to the extent of making up my job and constantly makes reference to it. You'll note he never does it to the posters he likes. 

A sad & bitter wee man. 

A knight in shining armour, coming to the aid of your dear (boy)friend again.

I don't get personal but however since you, and your partner, are of a far higher intellect and social class than me (and others you are particularly abusive towards), I must be personal if you say so.

You call me a sad and bitter wee man but you constantly have a jibe about me being out of work, although I've never said or inferred it's anyone else's fault (that's dangerous, delusional behaviour). It happens in some peoples lives and I've adapted to and accepted that. 

Now on you go and crawl back under your rock (shame it's not a coalface) and enjoy the remainder of your siesta, you jumped-up, fucking hypocrite.