Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

In the News

Ramandu

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I don't get personal 

Yes you do. You've done it to Consi today. You've repeatedly 

You call me a sad and bitter wee man but you constantly have a jibe about me being out of work

That's just a bare faced fucking lie. One you repeat often. Indeed you repeated it just last week and were corrected then that it's a heap of shite too. It's something others reference regularly though. 

Now on you go and crawl back under your rock (shame it's not a coalface) and enjoy the remainder of your siesta, you jumped-up, fucking hypocrite. 

If you can hack getting it back, don't start dishing it out. 

36 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

So you're telling me any evaluation of your work (when you do actually break sweat) is not based on productivity, accuracy, standards, consistency, and general performance? Absolute bollocks. 

Wow, you are very special. Did daddy put you to boarding school as well? 

Now jog on, you fucking lying, pompous prick.

No, I'm not saying that? I'm saying there are spells when no work is required. When there is work required, I'm productive, accurate and hold the standards required. Hence why I kill the time posting on here. 

When have I ever asked you about what you're doing with your days? Never. It doesn't concern me. You're a stranger on the internet. Very bizarre to be monitoring my work habits, when you've no fucking idea what my job is like. Mental.

No, no boarding school, ordinary state school, actually a pretty shit one. 

Keep projecting your own frustration about your unemployment onto me though, sure it'll help. 

Racist cunt

12 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A knight in shining armour, coming to the aid of your dear (boy)friend again.

I don't get personal but however since you, and your partner, are of a far higher intellect and social class than me (and others you are particularly abusive towards), I must be personal if you say so.

You call me a sad and bitter wee man but you constantly have a jibe about me being out of work, although I've never said or inferred it's anyone else's fault (that's dangerous, delusional behaviour). It happens in some peoples lives and I've adapted to and accepted that. 

Now on you go and crawl back under your rock (shame it's not a coalface) and enjoy the remainder of your siesta, you jumped-up, fucking hypocrite. 

Where have I said I'm of higher intellect or social class? 

You're making shit up again, to suit your own deranged narrative. 

It's frankly bizarre. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Yes you do. You've done it to Consi today. You've repeatedly 

That's just a bare faced fucking lie. One you repeat often. Indeed you repeated it just last week and were corrected then that it's a heap of shite too. It's something others reference regularly though. 

If you can hack getting it back, don't start dishing it out. 

I can take it alright if it is correct and/or delivered in a cordial manner but when folk like you think it is your duty to wrongly label people without any evidence repetitively, that's when you cross the line.

I then ask you to back it up but you hide behind a self-fulfilling prophetic tirade of abuse, kidding yourself into believing what you say is true because you say it repeatedly.

I encounter cowards each time I go out who think it's so funny to make continual, vitriolic reference to my disability and me being unemployed. When you ask them to repeat what they've said, they cutely turn the tables and make out I'm someone I'm not and then storm off and sulk as you've showed them up of who they truly are, just like yourself. 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I can take it alright if it is correct and/or delivered in a cordial manner but when folk like you think it is your duty to wrongly label people without any evidence repetitively, that's when you cross the line.

I then ask you to back it up but you hide behind a self-fulfilling prophetic tirade of abuse, kidding yourself into believing what you say is true because you say it repeatedly.

I encounter cowards each time I go out who think it's so funny to make continual, vitriolic reference to my disability and me being unemployed. When you ask them to repeat what they've said, they cutely turn the tables and make out I'm someone I'm not and then storm off and sulk as you've showed them up of who they truly are, just like yourself. 

There's plenty evidence. 

You were taking bets let's week about the ethnicity of a criminal being brown or black ?

Had fuck all to say about the white guy who murdered an Asian woman in LDN tho 

Normally race related crime in the capital is your bread and butter!

9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

No, I'm not saying that? I'm saying there are spells when no work is required. When there is work required, I'm productive, accurate and hold the standards required. Hence why I kill the time posting on here. 

When have I ever asked you about what you're doing with your days? Never. It doesn't concern me. You're a stranger on the internet. Very bizarre to be monitoring my work habits, when you've no fucking idea what my job is like. Mental.

No, no boarding school, ordinary state school, actually a pretty shit one. 

Keep projecting your own frustration about your unemployment onto me though, sure it'll help. 

Racist cunt

?

I may be a cunt but not of the racist variety?.

Here's a song dedication, with a bit of light-hearted humour thrown in, for you min......

......next on this fine Friday afternoon will be FGTH and a song that was at No. 1 for 5 weeks in the UK chart in 1984......?

16 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Where have I said I'm of higher intellect or social class? 

You're making shit up again, to suit your own deranged narrative. 

It's frankly bizarre. 

Love Oh, no, missus, don't... oooooh.... no, I mustn't... it's wicked to mock the afflicted, nay, nay, and thrice times nay!

6 minutes ago, CCB III said:

There's plenty evidence. 

You were taking bets let's week about the ethnicity of a criminal being brown or black ?

Had fuck all to say about the white guy who murdered an Asian woman in LDN tho 

Normally race related crime in the capital is your bread and butter!

I did fair and reasonably but again you are conveniently using your unfounded prejudice to cloud your judgement.

Jordan McSweeney is the suspected murderer of Zara Aleena as I've already alluded to on here in the case you refer to. 

You obviously must have been experiencing an absence of mind episode when reading the thread and overlooked my posts relating to the case. 

7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I did fair and reasonably but again you are conveniently using your unfounded prejudice to cloud your judgement.

Jordan McSweeney is the suspected murderer of Zara Aleena as I've already alluded to on here in the case you refer to. 

You obviously must have been experiencing an absence of mind episode when reading the thread and overlooked my posts relating to the case. 

Fair enough, I didn't see it. 

Still plenty evidence of you being racist 

49 minutes ago, Poodler said:

SSN are nasty, soulless bastards. There was a couple of dykes playing for England the other night, so is that not diverse enough for their holier-than-Thou ideology?

Matt Le Tissier feels a lot better now not working for that divisive rabble.  

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

SSN are nasty, soulless bastards. There was a couple of dykes playing for England the other night, so is that not diverse enough for their holier-than-Thou ideology?

Matt Le Tissier feels a lot better now not working for that divisive rabble.  

Aren't/shouldn't teams be picked on the best players available.  Nuff said.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 minute ago, Don Fonte said:

Is there any thread that doesn't descend into a CCB, Parko, MAD and Moobs bitchfest?

Shower of pricks.

Would you prefer to rent an abortion or buy one ?