In the News

Ramandu

3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Indeed so why the fuss.  Are they white supremacists? Tut tut.  God forbid that nae ethnics are good enough for the team.

I can only speculate. Would imagine people may be questioning why the best players are all white women and whether the sport could do more to appeal to girls from all backgrounds. 

I'd have thought that was obvious but clearly not to some. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I can only speculate. Would imagine people may be questioning why the best players are all white women and whether the sport could do more to appeal to girls from all backgrounds. 

You could have said the same about black swimmers.

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Only someone with an agenda would question that to be fair. 

My daughter plays for local Girls Under 12’s team.  All white team. 
I don’t think for a second that they discriminate against Asian, black or other races. 

No boys in the team either  

1 minute ago, The Boofon said:

Only someone with an agenda would question that to be fair. 

My daughter plays for local Girls Under 12’s team.  All white team. 
I don’t think for a second that they discriminate against Asian, black or other races. 

No boys in the team either  

Can't imagine there's many non-white lassies in Portsoy tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

You could have said the same about black swimmers.

Shhhh. The grown-ups are talking. 

5 hours ago, CCB III said:

Crazy this guy is in a position of high office. 

They'll do anything to stop the progressive candidate. 

That is Bidens worst since he said "salute the marines" (which was said into his ear piece) when walking past US Marine Guards at a doorway ?

And I see Wisconsin has now banned the dubious voting means which Democrats rely on to win:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10995277/Wisconsin-Supreme-Court-disallows-absentee-ballot-drop-boxes.html

I mean, if you were going to cheat to win an election, you would at least put someone half decent in.

Im still enjoying the fall of Roe-Wade - the Democrats have not been this upset since they were told they couldnt keep black slaves anymore.

The Democrats and their voters really are the lowest of the low.

• Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
31 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Yassss Redso.  This nigga is fucking immense..  'his CV reads like a demons resume'..    Possibly the best line ever written.  ?

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Main facts and figures

• according to the 2011 Census, the total population of England and Wales was 56.1 million, and 86.0% of the population was White

I would imagine that having a huge majority of white women to pick from would result in having an all, or mostly, white team.