In the News

Ramandu

45 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye, get rid of the cunt.  Never liked him, always found him a bit false and nauseatin' tbh.  Prick.

Got to agree min, and as @BrianFaePerthsays he should have his British citizenship questioned as he moved to the UK illegally under a false name, then moved to Oregon for approximately 6 years as the UK was no longer good enough for him.

When his previous coach was charged with doping, he soon returned back to the UK. How convenient as, of course, he knew nothing about his former coach's underhand practices.

17 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

I'm calling this as a convenient time to release this story.

Sure I read he's back in training to compete in marathons again. Easily side stepping the fact he was exposed as a drug cheat.

I suspect you’re right. These things are always planned - like the rape/ sex assault articles when a book is due. 

the hat sees right through it 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Got to agree min, and as @BrianFaePerthsays he should have his British citizenship questioned as he moved to the UK illegally under a false name, then moved to Oregon for approximately 6 years as the UK was no longer good enough for him.

When his previous coach was charged with doping, he soon moved from the US back to the UK. How convenient.

?

On 7/10/2022 at 6:30 PM, Captain Caveman said:

@Clydeside_Sheep The king of believing fairytales

Yes, the 1983 CWC run being my favourite.

However,  there are no fairy tales like secular fairy tales.

You know, the ones where a man can turn into a woman.  Which is extra strange when you also consider that secular society also considers a woman to be a vague, mythical creature which is wholly undefinable.

• Upvote 1