In the News

Ramandu

2 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

I'm of the view that the only ones that can give an informed opinion are the family and the medical professionals, so I will leave it at that 

Recently found out about the mothers’ past attempts at publicity and her dodgy name change. I wouldn’t trust her opinion on anything, especially after the way she has disrespected the nhs.

25 minutes ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Like if you had a child who died and someone said to you to get fucking over it you'd be ok with that. 

You completely missed my point in the context of my previous post.  It wasn't about gettin' over the death of Archie it was about gettin' over the fact that they exhausted every legal avenue to keep him alive and failed and still they want an investigation.  Maybe you're a bit slow on the uptake and can't absorb more than a sentence at a time.

There's no need to apologise for your crass misinterpratation tho.  I make allowances for the feeble minded.

30 minutes ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Like if you had a child who died and someone said to you to get fucking over it you'd be ok with that. 

I doubt any parent would be ok with it, however I wager very few parents would behave like Archie's mum is.

From Poodlers (interesting to see my phone auto corrected that to 'poofters'!) posts above its obvious she has attention issues.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

9-E7-D4-D46-28-CE-417-C-8-A60-92-A91-F4-

8-F0-CCA5-A-616-F-4705-A5-CE-E45641-C94-

BA7-D7-BF5-A468-4-D4-E-AD86-D60830-CC996

D6-F5-DF72-3-E5-D-4-B42-946-E-AFB59-C898sawmill grill hampstead nc

Loves the limelight 

A Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy candidate if ever there was one. She's quite a lady who absolutely craves attention and sympathy.

There is one thing I don't get in all of this.

Was the poor lad Archie directly communicating with someone on TikTok at the time he undertook the "physical challenge" that led to his death? If so, why has this other person never been referred to in media reports covering the case?

Ms. Dance is quite artistic and handy as well.....?

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/1kW27jU7Q3UWhu5Nyezr7DczYTo/appointments

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/5434597.southend-road-rage-woman-spared-prison/

6 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I’ll tell you what though 

Some of you cunts have too much time on your hands 

Like a bunch of curtain twitching auld wifies 

What solving crime via watching the news at 9 and immediately calling it out?

I should be getting paid by the police!

• Haha 1