In the News

Ramandu

15 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Big difference between Brum and NE Scotland tho.

I remember, back in 2015, our local Co-op, which is about 25 yards from my house, was cordoned off along with the terrace block I stay in, until the Bomb Disposal squad arrived and dealt with a "suspicious" package left unattended in the lane adjacent to the shop earlier on that day.

Couldn't get into my house for 4 hours or so after coming back from a job interview with Slater's in Aberdeen.

Surprisingly, it was an empty package wrapped in tinfoil. The local curtain-twitchers, shite-steerers, and gossips said a quine dressed in a burqa pushing a pram was spotted discarding the package at around 5:30am that morning. 

Fucking unfounded cow dung. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-33315534

24 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I remember, back in 2015, our local Co-op, which is about 25 yards from my house, was cordoned off along with the terrace block I stay in, until the Bomb Disposal squad arrived and dealt with a "suspicious" package left unattended in the lane adjacent to the shop earlier on that day.

Couldn't get into my house for 4 hours or so after coming back from a job interview with Slater's in Aberdeen.

Surprisingly, it was an empty package wrapped in tinfoil. The local curtain-twitchers, shite-steerers, and gossips said a quine dressed in a burqa pushing a pram was spotted discarding the package at around 5:30am that morning. 

Fucking unfounded cow dung. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-33315534

Did you get the job though?