Jump to content
Ramandu

In the News

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Poodler is a smart guy. I tried to put across the perspective of someone who is a parent to someone who isn’t one. A difficult thing to do. I have empathy with the parents but can also see it from the side of a medical professional such as Poodler.

You,however..,are a dumb little cunt. 

Stop sniffing carpets Hanz.

You followed Rocket around every thread like a snappy little terrier and eventually managed to get him banned.

Others on here,you’re right up their arse like the snivelling rat that you are.

Seek help.

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

No

 What are you complaining about then? 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

 What are you complaining about then? 

Parky let's just not bother eh.

You declare yourself as having "ripped me apart" and we'll leave it at that.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

He's an arselicking little weasel.

😎

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Stop sniffing carpets Hanz.

You followed Rocket around every thread like a snappy little terrier and eventually managed to get him banned.

Others on here,you’re right up their arse like the snivelling rat that you are.

Seek help.

Rocket asked for his account and all his posts to be deleted. Mods will confirm if you ask them. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Totally incorrect.  If I steal something I'm a thief.  If I smack you on the kisser, I've assaulted you.  The fact that there is insufficient evidence for a conviction doesn't me I haven't committed the crime.  Moot point perhaps you may think but in this case, I'm right and you are not.

Do have a nice day tho😆😉

Wrong. They are legal terms and a person cannot be legally categorised as such until they are convicted.

Why do you think slander and libel laws exist alongside everything else?

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

LOL.

He's as dumb as whatever cunt that pays Kris Boyds salary. 

A classless, vapid troll.

Get your tongue out his ass. 

GB,with the greatest of respect he’s a far smarter lad than you. Show a bit of respect to a top poster please. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Wrong. They are legal terms and a person cannot be legally categorised as such until they are convicted.

Why do you think slander and libel laws exist alongside everything else?

Pish. A thief is a thief regardless of the legal inferences or findings.  A conviction merely shows in law there was sufficient evidence to convict.  Do you really think you cannot commit a crime unless you're convicted of it? Come on min, even you're nae that thick.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Parky let's just not bother eh.

You declare yourself as having "ripped me apart" and we'll leave it at that.

Defeated again. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Pish. A thief is a thief regardless of the legal inferences or findings.  A conviction merely shows in law there was sufficient evidence to convict.  Do you really think you cannot commit a crime unless you're convicted of it? Come on min, even you're nae that thick.

He's trolling BB. Even he's not that stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

He's trolling BB. Even he's not that stupid.

Aye, likely.  Can't see the bleedin' obvious. 😆

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

He's trolling BB. Even he's not that stupid.

🌈

Share this post


Link to post

You talked about me (or to me )far less when I wasn’t ‘on block’, sounkguzzler.😂

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Parky let's just not bother eh.

You declare yourself as having "ripped me apart" and we'll leave it at that.

I think you need a Hat sabbatical again, m8. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I think you need a Hat sabbatical again, m8. 

Never had one man. Just can't be arsed with you.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Never had one man. Just can't be arsed with you.

Can't be arsed with someone pointing out your nonsense.

Fair enough. They do say ignorance is bliss, after all. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Pish. A thief is a thief regardless of the legal inferences or findings.  A conviction merely shows in law there was sufficient evidence to convict.  Do you really think you cannot commit a crime unless you're convicted of it? Come on min, even you're nae that thick.

You can commit ‘an act’ and not be convicted. Of course this happens.

Fat-tits schoolboy argument was against defence lawyers trying to do the best for their client.What’s the alternative?

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You can commit ‘an act’ and not be convicted. Of course this happens.

Fat-tits schoolboy argument was against defence lawyers trying to do the best for their client.What’s the alternative?

 

You can commit a crime and not be convinced.  The end.

Wasn't commentin' on Moobs's argument.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Never had one man. Just can't be arsed with you.

Take a couple of weeks rest ffs. That’s yer man Mobz, Parkie and now me seeing you lose the plot on here and offering friendly advice. 
You’ve got steadily worse since Covids started in 2020. Go take the dug to the park, play football with your boy, down a big glass of cum…,whatever makes you happy.

No hard feelings. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

You can commit a crime and not be convinced.  The end.

Wasn't commentin' on Moobs's argument.

It’s not recognised as a crime if there’s no conviction.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Can't be arsed with someone pointing out your nonsense.

Fair enough. They do say ignorance is bliss, after all. 

Fuck it. My problem is with defence solicitors defending people they know are guilty of serious crimes. They are not meant to knowingly lie, encourage their clients to knowingly lie or withhold information that shows guilt of their clients. This happens all the time and if you think it doesn't you are either naive or stupid.

They also attempt to exploit loopholes is law to have evidence, which they have seen, which proves their clients guilt, ruled as inadmissible. I have personal experience of this.

All of this is done mostly in the most serious cases, often involving dangerous people, and at the taxpayers expense.

There appears to be no comeback on solicitors who do this and often it benefits them as they get a reputation as being able to get the guilty "off"

The people who suffer most are the people you claim to care about, victims, their families, future victims, crime ridden(poor) communities, while rich, dodgy, solicitors and advocates get rich.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Fuck it. My problem is with defence solicitors defending people they know are guilty of serious crimes. They are not meant to knowingly lie, encourage their clients to knowingly lie or withhold information that shows guilt of their clients. This happens all the time and if you think it doesn't you are either naive or stupid.

They also attempt to exploit loopholes is law to have evidence, which they have seen, which proves their clients guilt, ruled as inadmissible. I have personal experience of this.

All of this is done mostly in the most serious cases, often involving dangerous people, and at the taxpayers expense.

There appears to be no comeback on solicitors who do this and often it benefits them as they get a reputation as being able to get the guilty "off"

The people who suffer most are the people you claim to care about, victims, their families, future victims, crime ridden(poor) communities, while rich, dodgy, solicitors and advocates get rich.

6th form student style argument. You mention ‘naive.’ 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s not recognised as a crime if there’s no conviction.

Utter fuckin nonsense.  Think about what you're sayin' ffs before you commit it to type. You're lookin' a bit silly tbh min.

The commission of a crime does not and never has had a prerequisite of conviction for that crime to have been accepted to have occurred.

Unless you have anything sensible to add, I terminate this conversation.  

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

 

The commission of a crime does not and never has had a prerequisite of conviction for that crime to have been accepted to have occurred.

 

I’m not saying that. To attribute it against a person requires a conviction.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I’m not saying that. To attribute it against a person requires a conviction.

Beautifully backtracked.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s not recognised as a crime if there’s no conviction.

I don’t want to have to spell this out for you 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Beautifully backtracked.

Thank you.

Me correcting your mistake is not me backtracking.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

I don’t want to have to spell this out for you 

Did he really say that? You've done that change quote thing.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I don’t want to have to spell this out for you 

Do you even know how it started ? 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...