In the News

Ramandu

2 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Fuck that. I'd be right in there.  Tip a' their fuckin' shite oot the door and tell em ti fuck off.  Piss takin' cunts.

Exactly. 

Punt them and their shite into the street, then let THEM start legal action if they want. 

Good luck getting the money together for lawyers, you jakey cunts. 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/money/9334391/family-homeless-private-landlord-tenant-eviction/

what’s going on here? 

lol at the bullish comments from the tenant ?

So they were on a 3 year family holiday in Dubai,  during which time they had a 2nd child?  Obviously not short of a few quid. I'm struggling to muster much sympathy. Had to laugh at her complaining about being stuck outside her house in the sun,  the same day she arrives back from 3 years in a desert.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Something doesn’t add up. Maybe just a verbal agreement or something. The house owners have made a cunt of it 

5 hours ago, Fridge said:

This has to be made up, no way you would get charged for kicking your own door in and telling them to fuck off if they can prove that they asked them to leave in February.

Watch all the 'dodgy tenant' 'reality' shows on channel 5 and you'll find its very common. Law is on the side of the tenant - even more so after the changes during covid. 

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

So they were on a 3 year family holiday in Dubai,  during which time they had a 2nd child?  Obviously not short of a few quid. I'm struggling to muster much sympathy. Had to laugh at her complaining about being stuck outside her house in the sun,  the same day she arrives back from 3 years in a desert.

You're a great poster sometimes cunto.