In the News

Ramandu

1 minute ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

(Another) 9 year old lassie stabbed and killed in Liverpool.

Tragic for her and family of course and will almost certainly be a case of wrong place wrong time but it does occur to me if having kids running about with knives with precisely zero respect for any authority might be a contributory factor?

I thought she got shot? Unless there's another.

28 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

(Another) 9 year old lassie stabbed and killed in Liverpool.

Tragic for her and family of course and will almost certainly be a case of wrong place wrong time but it does occur to me if having kids running about with knives with precisely zero respect for any authority might be a contributory factor?

Shot.  Fuckin horrible.

6 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-62633946

interesting that they won’t release the last footage seen of her (the body cam footage from the police/ ambulance)

suspect that’ll change the public opinion. I’m not convinced she’s the angelic student nurse they’ve been portraying 

Police say she’s used different names, but won’t say what they are.

Anybody using even one different name is usually doing it for fraudulent purposes.....so more than one different name means she’s got into something properly dodgy.

12 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I think the blackmail bit certainly is. 

Could it be proven he didn’t make those comments in jest? I don’t know the ‘blackmail’ laws but is it really illegal to say things like that? 

not saying it’s right, or even good chat. Just think people take throwaway comments too seriously these days 

10 hours ago, redone said:

Police say she’s used different names, but won’t say what they are.

Anybody using even one different name is usually doing it for fraudulent purposes.....so more than one different name means she’s got into something properly dodgy.

She’s been found, safe and well - with no indication of being a vulnerable person whatsoever.

Now, there are claims that the police should have found her sooner - you’ll never guess what reason was given for why the police didn’t act/ deploy all their resources to find this not vulnerable person earlier.? 

34 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

She’s been found, safe and well - with no indication of being a vulnerable person whatsoever.

Now, there are claims that the police should have found her sooner - you’ll never guess what reason was given for why the police didn’t act/ deploy all their resources to find this not vulnerable person earlier.? 

Watching re-runs of The Bill ?…from the glory days of Burnside and Roach and a young Jim Carver

Dunno....what was it ?