Jump to content
Ramandu

In the News

Recommended Posts

Tuts you've gone all acid brain these days.

You used to be quite a civilised chap... then since Covid where you were deeply disturbed the other way (stay indoors type) you've come out the other side, well, not like the Tuts I remember.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Poodler said:

He doesn’t continue that myth he admitted ages ago he was wrong 

He admitted it once threatened with financial repercussions. 
 

Nae luck to the freak 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Ha ha ha, been torn a new one here you Egyptian cocksmoker.

If you say so dough ball 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Well looks like it’s the end of the road for young Archie’s body.

 

bit of a shame his mum couldn’t have spent more time with him but she committed to a lot of lucrative tv interviews instead. 
 

we won’t have seen the last of her 

Did Archie try to hang himself? Is that why he’s in the state he is?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Tuts you've gone all acid brain these days.

You used to be quite a civilised chap... then since Covid where you were deeply disturbed the other way (stay indoors type) you've come out the other side, well, not like the Tuts I remember.

You’re not wrong Roberto. Covid woke me up.

Share this post


Link to post

@tutankamun

 

You are a paedophile. Everyone knows it. 
 

AFC chat have tried to cover it up by making you a mod, it means you can quell the dissenting voices.

 

I know what you are, a fucking paedophile 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post

We know what you are, tut.

 

A filthy nonce.

 

Prove you're not. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, tutankamun said:

As I said before, I think AJ is controlled. He’s deliberately saying outlandish things in order to create controversy and discredit conspiracy theorists.

Civil case or not, the 1st amendment is always in danger.

So, you have a conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theorist. 
 

Like Russian dolls. 
 

It’s just turtles all the way down with you isn’t it. 
 

How do we know you are not a plant by the deep state to discredit the conspiracy theory movement? Have you any evidence that you’re not?

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

You’re not wrong Roberto. Covid woke me up.

I usually use the alarm on my phone 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

So, you have a conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theorist. 
 

Like Russian dolls. 
 

It’s just turtles all the way down with you isn’t it. 
 

How do we know you are not a plant by the deep state to discredit the conspiracy theory movement? Have you any evidence that you’re not?

Like a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma…

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tutankamun said:

Like a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma…

You're a pedo mate. 
 

A filthy pedo. 
 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, CCB III said:

He admitted it once threatened with financial repercussions. 
 

Nae luck to the freak 

So he doesn’t continue to perpetuate it

 

youve been fact checked

Share this post


Link to post

His mum said he “fought until the end” - he didn’t.

 

Poor lad, but can’t help but think the equipment and resources in an already stretched NHS could have helped someone else who stood a chance of surviving/ wasn’t already dead.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Her vanity project/ blame dodge has likely cost the nhs millions and done untold damage to reputation aswell
 

stinking huns

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Poodler said:

So he doesn’t continue to perpetuate it

 

youve been fact checked

Ok, my bad. 
 

Still getting his just desserts the neckless prick. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, CCB III said:

You're a pedo mate. 
 

A filthy pedo. 
 

 

No need for that.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Poor wee Archie is noo deid.

Media cover-up that he killed himself

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

No need for that.

Yeah come on CCB there is banter and pretty much everything goes on here but calling someone a paedo is crossing the line 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Fridge said:

Yeah come on CCB there is banter and pretty much everything goes on here but calling someone a paedo is crossing the line 

He can call me a anything he likes

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

He can call me a anything he likes

Are you actually a paedo?

Just asking for potential websites

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Are you actually a paedo?

Just asking for potential websites

Obviously not. But the lefty drip can say what he likes.

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Media cover-up that he killed himself

Aye, he's obviously done this challenge thing for Tik Tok or whatever and it's gone tits up and now he's taes up.  Poor wee fucker.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye, he's obviously done this challenge thing for Tik Tok or whatever and it's gone tits up and now he's taes up.  Poor wee fucker.

Not sure about the Tik Tok thing, no recording equipment was found. Think he just tried to do himself in, and ultimately succeeded.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, tutankamun said:

Not sure about the Tik Tok thing, no recording equipment was found. Think he just tried to do himself in, and ultimately succeeded.

I just heard the Tik Tok thing on the news when the story first broke.  It's maybe pish. 

The suicide theory migh explain the ma's guilt trip tho.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I just heard the Tik Tok thing on the news when the story first broke.  It's maybe pish. 

The suicide theory migh explain the ma's guilt trip tho.

The family should be investigated 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...