In the News

Ramandu

2 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Comin fae the man that has been on here since the minute he woke up this morning and done nothing but post complete and utter inane drivel the entire day. You must have about 300-400 posts today?

You sick in the head man.

Fit I dee wi my time hiz fuck all ti dee wi you like.  It's coz fuckin thick plowts like you keep risin' ti the bait that I keep at it.  Yer jist too fuckin' stoopid ti realise it.  Been a great days entertainment for me tho.  Keep it up.

Now awa 'an see ti yer wife afore some ither cunt diz (again).

43 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Fit I dee wi my time hiz fuck all ti dee wi you like.  It's coz fuckin thick plowts like you keep risin' ti the bait that I keep at it.  Yer jist too fuckin' stoopid ti realise it.  Been a great days entertainment for me tho.  Keep it up.

Now awa 'an see ti yer wife afore some ither cunt diz (again).

?

You’re winning at the internet and are really impressive. ?

5 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

He's the only stand up I would go and see. To see him in full flow is sometime else. He's also a genius magician as well. Ive got a ton of his stuff on a drive somewhere if anyone wishes a copy of it. 

I'll take you up on that. I've still got a VHS of his "Total abuse" show from the late 80s(?) I keep meaning to get transferred to dvd.

I have seen him 3 times, without cocks being shown. Last time was at the fringe about 4 years ago, handful of folk walked out. 

He deliberately has no content on YouTube etc @CCB III , I'm not sure how he manages to do it though

Guest milne_afc

His Twitter timeline is pretty much self promotion. He did a show a couple of years ago with Paul Merton, who I think is great.

He also tweeted about the Mark Blanco unexplained death

4 minutes ago, G31DON said:

I'll take you up on that. I've still got a VHS of his "Total abuse" show from the late 80s(?) I keep meaning to get transferred to dvd.

I have seen him 3 times, without cocks being shown. Last time was at the fringe about 4 years ago, handful of folk walked out. 

He deliberately has no content on YouTube etc @CCB III , I'm not sure how he manages to do it though

He gets YouTube to remove them as soon as they are uploaded .I’ll see what I’ve got on the drive ( if I can find the thing) 

8 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

His Twitter timeline is pretty much self promotion. He did a show a couple of years ago with Paul Merton, who I think is great.

He also tweeted about the Mark Blanco unexplained death

That story really fucks me off

JS can fuck off now. Meddling.

3 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

Not as dark as that. My pals are a decent bunch of lads and know where to stop.

There are a couple of them that churn out the sick jokes on whatsapp group but never tend to get much traction.

Its just not really acceptable these days, whether that’s right or not.

Sounds like the worse group of pals ever 

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Poodler said:

That story really fucks me off

JS can fuck off now. Meddling.

Wasn’t your man hanging around with violent yardies at the time? It was probably them wot did it

19 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Wasn’t your man hanging around with violent yardies at the time? It was probably them wot did it

The police exonerated PD a long time ago. People like this jew use his name for their own personal gain and it’s sick

paul Ro is just a junkie with a squat. Why he tried to talk him up as a literary agent etc shows what kind of devil this man is. Dangerous 

2 hours ago, CCB III said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/graeme-souness-karen-carney-sky-27739266.amp

Some fuss about this. 

Yeah, souness is a dinosaur, maybe the comment is a bit daft, but tbh I don't see too much wrong with it.

Mens football is a mens game. It was enjoyable to see the tackles flying in at Stamford Bridge today, with the needle on the touchline. 

Souness isn’t a dinosaur. He’s a Hun but no dinosaur, just a bloke expressing his opinion. His comment isn’t daft either IMO.

I’m more annoyed that some bird (Karen Carney??) is in that studio. I’ve never heard of her, I assume she’s an ex female footballer? Can she not just stick to commenting on weemins fitba? Every fucking game now we have to have to a female footballer giving their tuppence worth. Absolute nonsense.
I’m calling bullshit on this. Sky and the Beeb are worst for this crap, they need to be taken to task.

Preferable to be saved £1,000 rather than fuck all. It would still be unaffordable for millions. 

But, again, Labour leader failing to address the root of the problem, his solution would involve using tax money to once again bail out these corporations that are holding us to ransom.

Put energy back in public ownership so we actually get something out of it that's beneficial to the long term and not just a moderate temporary relief. 

Why do no politicians think this way? It's always just short term fixes to appease the private sector. 

This winter will be chaos, and it'll be ugly to see. 

10 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Souness isn’t a dinosaur. He’s a Hun but no dinosaur, just a bloke expressing his opinion. His comment isn’t daft either IMO.

I’m more annoyed that some bird (Karen Carney??) is in that studio. I’ve never heard of her, I assume she’s an ex female footballer? Can she not just stick to commenting on weemins fitba? Every fucking game now we have to have to a female footballer giving their tuppence worth. Absolute nonsense.
I’m calling bullshit on this. Sky and the Beeb are worst for this crap, they need to be taken to task.

Souness  has been visibly biting his lip when sat next to some of the female pundits.Roy Keane is the same.

These guys played top class football for years and now have to listen to some birds next to them spouting shite.

Here’s an idea.Female only panel during ladies football and men only during mens football.

It’s a matter of time before some of them are cancelled after forgetting the pc code.

14 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

Not as dark as that. My pals are a decent bunch of lads and know where to stop.

There are a couple of them that churn out the sick jokes on whatsapp group but never tend to get much traction.

Its just not really acceptable these days, whether that’s right or not.

‘Know where to stop’. Stop before they ‘offend’ you ? Wow.

59 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Preferable to be saved £1,000 rather than fuck all. It would still be unaffordable for millions. 

But, again, Labour leader failing to address the root of the problem, his solution would involve using tax money to once again bail out these corporations that are holding us to ransom.

Put energy back in public ownership so we actually get something out of it that's beneficial to the long term and not just a moderate temporary relief. 

Why do no politicians think this way? It's always just short term fixes to appease the private sector. 

This winter will be chaos, and it'll be ugly to see. 

It would take someone radical at the top of the Labour Party to really shake the private world. 

the private world were wary that Corbyn could be that man so made efforts to make sure it could never happen again. The profit margins will only increase. 

Once the war in ukraine (lol) is over, will these companies lower their prices? Will they fuck. 

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

It would take someone radical at the top of the Labour Party to really shake the private world. 

the private world were wary that Corbyn could be that man so made efforts to make sure it could never happen again. The profit margins will only increase. 

Once the war in ukraine (lol) is over, will these companies lower their prices? Will they fuck. 

Labour are currently Tory version 2:0