In the News

Ramandu

Guest milne_afc
8 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I saw that fat prick ootside smokin' fags at the ARI fan I wiz in recently gettin' ma bleedy arse sorted.

Fuckin' pure mink him and hees hingerons.

Top dogs in your old manor, aren’t they?

Just now, Simply Red said:

How the fuck have people managed to be assaulted by this cunt!

After the ARI tantrum and the rest id say he needs taken out for a good walk to the Bullers of Buchan and booted off the edge

Some of it happened a couple of years ago apparently.  Maybe before he got all his amputations.

Maybe the next op will finish him.

40 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The 46-year-old, who has had to have all but one limb amputated...,The accused raised one leg

:wtf:

How the fuck have people managed to be assaulted by this cunt!

After the ARI tantrum and the rest id say he needs taken out for a good walk to the Bullers of Buchan and booted off the edge

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, yer right. Odd amount to ask for 

Probably find they did ask for a round number. Will just be some nugget at the red top doing a currency convertor with the Guatemalan quetzal.  Or more likely the Mexican peso. 

Good justice tho, top work villagers. 

edit to add:

this cunt fae kincorth wi nae legs and one arm shouldve been dragged out to the carpark and dealt with in the same manner after any one of his incidents. 

We let minks away with too much

4 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

The cunt is a ledge. It always amazes me the amount of people who hate him yet agree with a lot of the things he says. There's a few of them on here.

I fall into the category of him spouting little but abject pish, and doing so with a bool in his mooth. 

The wrong Hitchens died, even if Chris was starting support shite like the Iraq war. 

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Probably find they did ask for a round number. Will just be some nugget at the red top doing a currency convertor with the Guatemalan quetzal.  Or more likely the Mexican peso. 

Good justice tho, top work villagers. 

edit to add:

this cunt fae kincorth wi nae legs and one arm shouldve been dragged out to the carpark and dealt with in the same manner after any one of his incidents. 

We let minks away with too much

Far did it say he's fae Kincorth?  I must hiv missed that in the article.

I agree with the rest of your sentiments.  Absolute scum and need treated accordingly.

26 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

No-one believes the yanks are the good guys do they?  I mean, c'mon. 

We were training people to have the possibility to defend themselves, after they were ALREADY invaded and had the Crimea annexed? 

Also already well known and no one gives a fuck. Stop looking for some conspiracies. 

The West isn't perfect but if you don't think Putin and only Putin is to blame you are as mental as he, and an even bigger nonce. 

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

We were training people to have the possibility to defend themselves, after they were ALREADY invaded and had the Crimea annexed? 

Also already well known and no one gives a fuck. Stop looking for some conspiracies. 

The West isn't perfect but if you don't think Putin and only Putin is to blame you are as mental as he, and an even bigger nonce. 

?

• Upvote 2