In the News

Ramandu

1 hour ago, Jigsaw666 said:

See, by the last question he was getting the hang of it. Answer to the next one goes "That's not the real question though, what people really want to know is......"

Aye it is comedy watching politicians. Can you give me a straight answer one word to the following question…….

No what I will do though is answer a completely different question that fits my agenda and completely ignore your awkward one.

Guest milne_afc

Are the people of Liverpool protecting a child killer?

As per Whaleman’s tweet, what’s the script here? Is it ‘grassing’ that’s holding the decent people back from telling on the killer or is he just really elusive?

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

James Whale is a nasty wanker but I agree with him here

I mind watching his late night chat show when he was a bit of a dork, he got bitter as he got older though and probably too right wing for my liking. But aye, he’s right there imho.

9 hours ago, milne_afc said:

Are the people of Liverpool protecting a child killer?

As per Whaleman’s tweet, what’s the script here? Is it ‘grassing’ that’s holding the decent people back from telling on the killer or is he just really elusive?

I thought the pigs had lifted the guy and he'd been returned to jail for breaching his licence? They'll be struggling for evidence, wee £100k reward and a new identity will get them what they need I'm sure.