In the News

Ramandu

2 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

There's different levels of bald - the loser type who are your Prince William, Brian Stelter, Larry David, Jada Pinkett Smith, Dazzy Deff cunt.. 

Then you've the cool cunts like Woody Harrelson, Ross Kemp, Jason Statham, Joe Rogan, Zinedine Zidane..

I, obviously fit in to the latter group. 

Consi will get karma taking a huge bite out of his ass will end up looking like George Costanza.   Wee fat baldy. 

You not a thinning junkie who possesses a combover? Baldy denial. 

Embrace it min - BIC every 2nd day and live the dream. 

42 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

I've no issue with baldies at all. Just don't try and compensate for it by having a big beard.

It looks bad. 

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've no issue with baldies at all. Just don't try and compensate for it by having a big beard.

It looks bad. 

Big beards in general are shit. Usually the work of smellys. 

A finely trimmed heavy stubble number works best to avoid you looking like a thumb. 

22 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

I could easy go bald one day, tends to happen to hairy guys, and I'm a hairy cunt.

And it would be karma.

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Big mad bear.  Surely just punch it right in the fuckin earhole...?   @Ke1t

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61432239

Quick scan of the article tells me it was, allegedly, a Brown bear. 

Now while a Black bear is, as I've oftentimes said, really just a big goofy dog, a Brown bear is a gigantic, menacing fucking predator... insert joke about other posters here... with claws and fangs like steak knives, a body weight up to 600kg, and standing around 3 meters in height. 

You could safely kick fuck out of a black bear, or scare one off with loud noises and waving arms... perhaps even catch one off guard as you windmill into the hairy fuck with your car keys between your knuckles... but you try any kind of conventional hand to hand combat or psychological warfare on a Brown bear and it's going to throw you around like a drunk 90lb Geordie bird at an Ibiza beach gangbang before cumming on your face and eating you like a glazed donut. 

Much like, allegedly, happened to the guy in the story. 

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

What a fucking eejit! Fair enough if the lad was doing a tombstone dive from atop a sheer cliff face but that cliff......?

Proved fuck all  apart from dinna mess with nature or gravity. There's only one winner there.

#DontTryThisAtHomeKids

On 5/13/2022 at 3:35 PM, dazzy_deff said:

I've reported faggoty ccb to the Feds after his abuse of my napper recently and I'll sue the cunt for libel too because I'm no slapheid.  Still, I was extremely hurt by his savage attack on my perceived follicle deficiency.?