Jump to content
Ramandu

In the News

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Not in the slightest. You’re the one getting all bent out of shape. 

I'm rubber you're glue

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I've reported faggoty ccb to the Feds after his abuse of my napper recently and I'll sue the cunt for libel too because I'm no slapheid.  Still, I was extremely hurt by his savage attack on my perceived follicle deficiency.🤭

😬

Share this post


Link to post

It is difficult to put into words the revulsion that all right-thinking people will have for your conduct that night."
 

 

strange comment from the judge. Does he think there are groups of people who think it’s ace?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

It is difficult to put into words the revulsion that all right-thinking people will have for your conduct that night."
 

 

strange comment from the judge. Does he think there are groups of people who think it’s ace?

He’s thinking about deviants like you .🙃

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Ukraine win the Eurovision! 
 

interesting that the country who voted against condemning neo-nazis in December (UN Resolution) and who use a proud neo-nazi group (asov) have the popular vote of the gays and women. 
 

a master stroke in social media campaigning/ western agenda.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

What a fucking eejit! Fair enough if the lad was doing a tombstone dive from atop a sheer cliff face but that cliff......🤔

Proved fuck all  apart from dinna mess with nature or gravity. There's only one winner there.

#DontTryThisAtHomeKids

Proved what they say about football players.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Poodler said:

Ukraine win the Eurovision! 
 

interesting that the country who voted against condemning neo-nazis in December (UN Resolution) and who use a proud neo-nazi group (asov) have the popular vote of the gays and women. 
 

a master stroke in social media campaigning/ western agenda.

Have a look at Graham Phillips on the YouTubes. He’s an annoying cunt, but does show a world very different to what the western media  portrays

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Poodler said:

Ukraine win the Eurovision! 
 

interesting that the country who voted against condemning neo-nazis in December (UN Resolution) and who use a proud neo-nazi group (asov) have the popular vote of the gays and women. 
 

a master stroke in social media campaigning/ western agenda.

Good post that poodles

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Captain Caveman said:

I'll take a guess he's from a middle class family? spoilt cunt.

Daddy I'm so bored can I borrow your guns and go shoot some bastards...

Aye help yourself son...And give your Mum a call and tell her your safe.

USA..Fucking nuts the lot of them.

Edited by Torry Tosser

Share this post


Link to post

“She added: “We are meeting my dad,  John, in Seville. I don’t think we have tickets but I just want to soak up the atmosphere.”

Great at presenting ‘Jim’ll Fix It’.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

“She added: “We are meeting my dad,  John, in Seville. I don’t think we have tickets but I just want to soak up the atmosphere.”

Great at presenting ‘Jim’ll Fix It’.

Popular name is John among the Hun feckers.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

I flew into Buffalo a couple times around 15 years ago. Phew.

Marked myself as safe on social media.

Thoughts and prayers.

Decent band that🍳...did brizos da pick ya up🇨🇳🤔

@Poodler

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Misers Hill said:

Decent band that🍳...did brizos da pick ya up🇨🇳🤔

@Poodler

 

Brizo's dad has retired. Couldn't handle the pressure.

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

I flew into Buffalo a couple times around 15 years ago. Phew.

Marked myself as safe

Shame that 

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Shame that 

I agree.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...