In the News

Ramandu

8 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/8895611/rangers-fans-anti-catholic-chant-europa/

Imagine if it was ‘we hate Jews’.

everybody would be in jail before the Ramsey penalty.

horrendous what they get away with 

They are unbelievably odious, thick and moronic singing a "We hate Catholics" song in a country where 4 out of 5 of the population are Roman Catholic.

Of course, it was all "fun, warm, and convivial" according to that waste of spermatoza, Graham Speirs. ?

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

The Gaylord world has destroyed comedy. You’d probably be arrested for anything remotely racist or homophobic nowadays.

Fuck sake just because you rip the Piss out of someone does not mean you want to them all burned to death.

Spot on. 

Look away now if you don't like no holds barred, spontaneous comedy and are woke, feel socially oppressed and excluded, easily touched and offended, .....

There used to be a boy on the NE comedy circuit years ago called Frank Robb who did a similar act but less brutal. I wonder if he's still on the go? ?

2 hours ago, Fridge said:

The Gaylord world has destroyed comedy. You’d probably be arrested for anything remotely racist or homophobic nowadays.

Fuck sake just because you rip the Piss out of someone does not mean you want to them all burned to death.

There's folk with hundred million dollar Netflix deals who say homophobic/racist shit. 

FFS

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Spot on. 

Look away now if you don't like no holds barred, spontaneous comedy and are woke, feel socially oppressed and excluded, easily touched and offended, .....

There used to be a boy on the NE comedy circuit years ago called Frank Robb who did a similar act but less brutal. I wonder if he's still on the go? ?

Frank Allen is funny as fuck.

Didn't know Frankie Robb did comedy.  Used to go see him in the ABC Bowl on George Street with his band Super Cute on a Saturday denner time (circa 76').  I do believe the odd tab of microdot acid may have been consumed on occasion too.  The acid made everything funny as fuck but don't remember Robb bein' a comedy act.  Maybe that came later.

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Labor have won the aussie elections.

the racists and homophobes are raging.

Ive never met an ozzie that wasnt racist. Even met a few of greek descent who referred to themselves as wogs.

bloody galahs

edit: even the ones who dont consider themselves racist - theyre ok with blacks/chinkies, hate abos

https://news.sky.com/story/partygate-sue-grays-team-reject-claim-she-initiated-meeting-with-pm-over-report-12618116

hi plz take out the really bad stuff, we will pay you 

remember under Davie Cameron, there was an investigation into child sex abuse at Westminster and they sealed a load of documents until like 2070 so that they couldn’t be used in the report ?

why do we accept this? I know aberdonians are limp now as proven by the McRorie support but surely some tougher cunts are left somewhere else to storm the building and Viva la revolution 

24 minutes ago, Poodler said:

44-CFA655-920-F-4-E08-AC11-FD91-DD348-F0

WYOWYN

She'd be an absolute nightmare, probably have to tell her you love her before you stuck it in, then she'd start crying mid way before slapping your face to then her telling you shes loves you. 

Won't accept doggy or let you jizz on her face. 

Basically its probably not worth it. 

But to answer the original question, i think we at least have to try. 

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Spot on. 

?

19 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Frank Allen is funny as fuck.

Didn't know Frankie Robb did comedy.  Used to go see him in the ABC Bowl on George Street with his band Super Cute on a Saturday denner time (circa 76').  I do believe the odd tab of microdot acid may have been consumed on occasion too.  The acid made everything funny as fuck but don't remember Robb bein' a comedy act.  Maybe that came later.

Fair doos min. I went to one of his gigs when he was up in Fraserburgh in 1995. He was very quick-witted, made reference to to his audience, and a suave dresser, a bit like Frankie Allen.