In the News

Ramandu

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

What if you turn 16 midway through riding your 15yo burd at the 'stroke' of midnight? 

Good call min. I wonder how the beaks would preside over and pass judgement on such an occurrence if ever a case of potentially underage but consensual sex was brought before the court? ?

It can be argued that although the consensual age for sex in the UK is 16, you are more than capable before reaching that age of making logical, rational, and hypothetical decisions for yourself, based on normal cognitive development. 

8 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

‘Elton Gone’

I’m willing to bet £100 that the Sun/Star etc uses that when the old bummer croaks it 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/frail-looking-elton-john-75-27121025.amp

Wouldn't be surprised if he croaks it before Her Majesty.

If the need for him to be shifted about in a wheelchair is due to a respiratory problem, why the fuck has he got a rag over his nose and mouth? ?

38 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

You said you’d only fuck her if it was age appropriate. Wait until you’re in your 40s before you decide what other men that age should or shouldn’t be attracted to. 

I was talking about me. 

Don't get so bloody testy. 

Clearly you've got a child bride 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Good call min. I wonder how the beaks would preside over and pass judgement on such an occurrence if ever a case of potentially underage but consensual sex was brought before the court? ?

It can be argued that although the consensual age for sex in the UK is 16, you are more than capable before reaching that age of making logical, rational, and hypothetical decisions for yourself, based on normal cognitive development. 

Nope.  Had that debate on here previously.  16yo is the age at which legal responsibility for the act falls on you (as opposed to the arguement we were kids, didnt know what we were doing etc etc).  If your partner is below that it falls back on you if the legality comes into question and that's from a number of angles including consent.  16 is nothing to do with physicality, cerebral development, maturity or whatever.  Its the age where the responsibility for shoving it somewhere doesn't come without potential consequences.  

35 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Nope.  Had that debate on here previously.  16yo is the age at which legal responsibility for the act falls on you (as opposed to the arguement we were kids, didnt know what we were doing etc etc).  If your partner is below that it falls back on you if the legality comes into question and that's from a number of angles including consent.  16 is nothing to do with physicality, cerebral development, maturity or whatever.  Its the age where the responsibility for shoving it somewhere doesn't come without potential consequences.  

Fuck sake. I thought I submitted a reply to this min but it's lost?.

Can't be arsed typing it up again, although you make a very good case, SMG.