In the News

Ramandu

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Blokes can’t get pregnant mate despite the claptrap your loony pals believe ?

Biological men can't get pregnant, no. 

Calling trans people 'loony' isn't much helpful to anything either. Aside of course, from justifying your own bigotry. 

Just further evidence that you're a bigoted arsehole, as you were last week calling an MSP a homophobic slur. 

You don't seem like a nice person, TBQHWY. 

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Biological men can't get pregnant, no. 

Calling trans people 'loony' isn't much helpful to anything either. Aside of course, from justifying your own bigotry. 

Just further evidence that you're a bigoted arsehole, as you were last week calling an MSP a homophobic slur. 

You don't seem like a nice person, TBQHWY. 

?

14 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Bit late to the party my man but also a great point. 

I've had the same debate with the fatman about 5 times. Couldn't be arsed doing it all again. 

14 minutes ago, CCB III said:

The sanctity of life cunts only value the life as it is being made, when it's in the womb. Upon birth it's just another number and it's someone else's problem, which is always was anyway. 

Yup. The stop giving a fuck as soon as the cord is cut. 

• Upvote 1

Great decision by the SCOTUS - this will be a day long remembered. 

With the long delay between the leak and the final report, I had begun to fear the worst (but always knew / hoped they would know they could not be seen to be cowed by the leak and subsequent threats etc).

What a fantastic legacy for Donald Trump.

Anyone who is pro-abortion really ought to spend some time reflecting on their values, but sadly the ability to reflect and even to think properly are in short supply these days.

Note the ruling is not really about abortion itself, but rather who gets to decide about it.  That States can decide an abortion policy for themselves is, of course, the right decision - it is an increase in democracy.

2 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

With the long delay between the leak and the final report, I had begun to fear the worst (but always knew / hoped they would know they could not be seen to be cowed by the leak and subsequent threats etc).

Anyone who is pro-abortion really ought to spend some time reflecting on their values, but sadly the ability to reflect and even to think properly are in short supply these days.

Note the ruling is not really about abortion itself, but rather who gets to decide about it.  That States can decide an abortion policy for themselves is, of course, the right decision - it is an increase in democracy.

Shut the fuck up, you magic believing, simple, impressionable, half wit. 

Seriously, shut the fuck up. 

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

Nobody is "pro abortion" as I've explained to your equally thick mate, Moobs. 

People are pro "women having autonomy over their reproductive rights" irrespective of what stupid little ancient book you read and base your life on. 

You should kill yourself so you get to heaven faster. 

Oh dear. You don’t seem like a very nice person TBQHWY

4 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

People are pro "women having autonomy over their reproductive rights" irrespective of what stupid little ancient book you read and base your life on. 

People living in the real world, are going be impacted by this. 

Not men, influenced by silly, made up fables. 

How is it an "increase for democracy" if you're taking away the right of someone to choose if they can have a child or not? Do you realise how fucking dumb that makes you sound? 

Just now, CCB III said:

Hey bud. 

They are a trans woman. 

That is different from a biological woman, but if you're half a decent person, who believes in dignity and respect, you'll treat them the same. 

They will exist no matter how hard it is for you to get your head around. The same way women will get abortions no matter the law. 

No they’re blokes with their cocks cut off.

What is a woman? 

Guest milne_afc

I think after some consideration and especially after seeing a young woman let herself down earlier today, I might come round to Moobs POV on this one.

Not fishing etc. I think there’s merit in his position.

5 minutes ago, NEM said:

Says the boy that believes a bloke with his cock cut off is a bird ?

Hey bud. 

They are a trans woman. 

That is different from a biological woman, but if you're half a decent person, who believes in dignity and respect, you'll treat them the same. 

They will exist no matter how hard it is for you to get your head around. The same way women will get abortions no matter the law. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
39 minutes ago, NEM said:

Blokes can’t get pregnant mate despite the claptrap your loony pals believe ?

Dunno likes.  Used to ken a boy called Fat Willy who was pregnant for the entire time I knew him - about 10 years.   @manboobs109

Just now, CCB III said:

Yeah. 

I realised I was being a cunt, so retracted my comment. Will apologise to him should he ask for one. 

Where as you, you're not arsed about being a bigot. As long. As you put a smiley faced emoji you're all good. 

I’m a bigot according to a virtue signalling pap who tells folk to kill themselves when his mask slips.

Hence the smiley face ?

Just now, CCB III said:

You should kill yourself so you get to heaven faster. 

I am completely in favour of women having autonomy over their reproductive choices.   110%.  What I am not in favour of is innocents being killed because a feckless woman does not want to take responsibility for her own actions, after making her choice to have sex.

Your posts are noticeably light on arguments to justify infanticide.

Surely impotent rage and insults are not all you have here?

Just now, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Surely this is satire, hot on the heels of your abortion posts?

'Dignity and respect' for lunatics in drag, but not for vulnerable innocents?

You are seriously disorientated.

“Clean aff the top shelf” I believe is the term 

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aye cause you realise what a cunt you looked 

Yeah. 

I realised I was being a cunt, so retracted my comment. Will apologise to him should he ask for one. 

Where as you, you're not arsed about being a bigot. As long. As you put a smiley faced emoji you're all good. 

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

Hey bud. 

They are a trans woman. 

Surely this is satire, hot on the heels of your abortion posts?

'Dignity and respect' for lunatics in drag, but not for vulnerable innocents?

You are seriously disorientated.

2 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I am completely in favour of women having autonomy over their reproductive choices.   110%.  What I am not in favour of is innocents being killed because a feckless woman does not want to take responsibility for her own actions, after making her choice to have sex.

Jesus is just a Spanish boys name. 

5 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Hear hear.

The boy considine's in dire need of mair up the bum action to begin with, as opposed to sending them doon the clinic retrospectively

• Haha 1