In the News

Ramandu

6 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

They do love a shooting in Norway don't they.

Muslamic Fundamentaloid.   Been a while. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-619

7 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

They do love a shooting in Norway don't they.

Muslamic Fundamentaloid.   Been a while. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61933817

Aye, there religion of peace strikes again.  Repulsive pedo driven cultists.

• Upvote 2
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Lovely. 

You were feard you were gonna be listed wasn't you.  haha.  Fatty. 

So was I. 

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye, there religion of peace strikes again.  Repulsive pedo driven cultists.

Fascinating to think about what goes on in your head. 

Muslim fundamentalists attacked a gay bar in Oslo last night, as they believe, due to their fundamentalism, gayness is an abomination. 

You, in another thread, have just called gayness an "abomination."

So, you're on the side of the Islamic fundamentalist?  Or are you not?

I think your own hatred has unsurprisingly, made you contradict yourself. 

Maybe reconsider. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Fascinating to think about what goes on in your head. 

Muslim fundamentalists attacked a gay bar in Oslo last night, as they believe, due to their fundamentalism, gayness is an abomination. 

You, in another thread, have just called gayness an "abomination."

So, you're on the side of the Islamic fundamentalist?  Or are you not?

I think your own hatred has unsurprisingly, made you contradict yourself. 

Maybe reconsider. 

No need to reconsider.  The fact you (incorrectly) picked up on my alleged contradiction is some what satisfying to me.  I knew some one would misunderstand my meaning.  The ambiguity was intended.  

To clarify min. I'm not against gays per se. By abomination I meant to suggest that I'd come out as gay was an abomination not that actually bein' gay was such.

As for the other lot, yeah not a fan.

8 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

No need to reconsider.  The fact you (incorrectly) picked up on my alleged contradiction is some what satisfying to me.  I knew some one would misunderstand my meaning.  The ambiguity was intended.  

To clarify min. I'm not against gays per se. By abomination I meant to suggest that I'd come out as gay was an abomination not that actually bein' gay was such.

As for the other lot, yeah not a fan.

"it's an abomination." Is what you said. It's also not the first time you've said as much. 

If you'd said "would be an abomination" I might just let you off with your pathetic response. 

You've been caught out being a contradictory idiot, because you're a hateful man. 

Made yourself look proper stupid min

Just now, CCB III said:

"it's an abomination." Is what you said. It's also not the first time you've said as much. 

If you'd said "would be an abomination" I might just let you off with your pathetic response. 

You've been caught out being a contradictory idiot, because you're a hateful man. 

Made yourself look proper stupid min

Haha.  I know exactly what I said.  I fuckin said it after all.

You're easy meat min.  I do find your continual climb to the moral high ground entertaining.  I often think you can't be that gullible to fall for it time after time but you do and not just with me.

Aye, I'm a hateful cunt because that's what I want you to think. Maybe I really am. Maybe not.  You'll just have to decide.

The construction of my character clearly irks you more than your assumption of it bothers me.  I'm happy in my (as stated before), white, workin' class, straight male skin.  

Now, I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 today so I'm off to virtually rage about the countryside on my computer like the right cunt that I am.

Please enjoy yer Saturday night.  Putt putt, ding ding.

5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Haha.  I know exactly what I said.  I fuckin said it after all.

You're easy meat min.  I do find your continual climb to the moral high ground entertaining.  I often think you can't be that gullible to fall for it time after time but you do and not just with me.

Aye, I'm a hateful cunt because that's what I want you to think. Maybe I really am. Maybe not.  You'll just have to decide.

The construction of my character clearly irks you more than your assumption of it bothers me.  I'm happy in my (as stated before), white, workin' class, straight male skin.  

Now, I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 today so I'm off to virtually rage about the countryside on my computer like the right cunt that I am.

Please enjoy yer Saturday night.  Putt putt, ding ding.

NRT.

35 minutes ago, NEM said:

Ha ha butt hurt at @manboobs109 calling it, expected a shorter delay 

I've no issue with that embarrassment giving me abuse. It means as little to me as you doing it. 

He's shown time and again what kinda guy he is. As have you. You love abuse and hate. It's all you have. Every second post you make is hateful. 

Take a night off. Love not hate. 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've no issue with that embarrassment giving me abuse. It means as little to me as you doing it. 

He's shown time and again what kinda guy he is. As have you. You love abuse and hate. It's all you have. Every second post you make is hateful. 

Yeah the unprovoked attack was nothing to do with me laughing at fat tits summing you up sad sack ?

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'd believe that if you weren't still moaning about it years later.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, NEM said:

Yeah the unprovoked attack was nothing to do with me laughing at fat tits summing you up sad sack ?

RARRRR. ME SO ANGRY. RARRR. 

* laughing emoji to pretend I'm not raging * 

14 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I'd believe that if you weren't still moaning about it years later.

I've not moaned about anything. I just pointed out how ridiculous you whinging about getting abuse was. 

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've not moaned about anything. I just pointed out how ridiculous you whinging about getting abuse was. 

Only one raging here is the sad sack biting about 5 hours later. Have a good nIght pal ?

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I wasn't "whinging" I was telling Consi to wind his neck in.

It was, and is, fuck all to do with you so let's just leave it at that.

2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

You boys have some stamina for this stuff.

It's pettiness. That refusal to let anyone get one over on you, I've had it my whole life. 

It's a hindrance more so than anything

Some may call it "toxic masculinity"

They might be right. But I'll de damned if the likes of Moobs thinks he can get one over me.