Jump to content
Ramandu

In the News

Recommended Posts

It's about now when CCB realises he had been caught out and made to look the mug he is when he reports to "ha cannot believe you feel for that, biggest bite of the day" post.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

It's about now when CCB realises he had been caught out and made to look the mug he is when he reports to "ha cannot believe you feel for that, biggest bite of the day" post.

He’s having a nightmare again.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Consi's main point still stands. 

Ah no. 
 

BAA & Network Rail (or whatever they are called) are haemorrhaging money. Short term inflation is no reason for huge pay rises. Absolutely people need a reasonable increase, but talks of 5-8% are incredibly short sighted and just fuel an inflationary economy. 
But never mind, power to the people. 
 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

It's about now when CCB realises he had been caught out and made to look the mug he is when he reports to "ha cannot believe you feel for that, biggest bite of the day" post.

I admitted I was wrong you feeble minded, bootlicking idiot

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Ah no. 
 

BAA & Network Rail (or whatever they are called) are haemorrhaging money. Short term inflation is no reason for huge pay rises. Absolutely people need a reasonable increase, but talks of 5-8% are incredibly short sighted and just fuel an inflationary economy. 
But never mind, power to the people. 
 

Skim off the top. 
 

500 million pounds the private companies made in rail. 
 

Why is that? 

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

BA personnel have not lost money from 2019-2022. My daughter (nae pics you cunts) works in ABZ airport and I sometimes help her out in finances. 
Any cunt who tells you the BA staff are now on less are downright lying. 
I have sympathy for workers, there is a cost of living crisis going on. But the more cunts that lie about it and spout pish cause chaos to the economy. 
#cunts #afewcans

So they are lying by saying they were given a 10% pay cut? The ones at Heathrow etc?

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Which one, the one where he mixes up turnover and profit?

Does me mixing that up mean people don't deserve fair wages?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I have sympathy with the BA staff who lost 10% but it seems they want a lot more than that.

Our members need to be reinstated the 10 per cent they had stolen from them last year with full back pay and the 10 per cent bonus which other colleagues have been paid.

 

Might be wrong but that works out about 30%

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Without reading through all the posts... 

Is Consi still addicted to cocaine? 

Prayers to his family in the second home. 

CCB 111 is the updated version

Share this post


Link to post

@sheepcrooky @For Fecks Sake @Joe pike

 

What that he says here is unreasonable?

 

The government subsidised them to the tune of 500,000,000. The private rail companies are the subjects of bids that will probably make them worth billions. 
 

They raised the ticket fare in line with RPI, not wages?

 

Whats the issue with anything he's said there? What specifically, do you disagree with?

 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

I have sympathy with the BA staff who lost 10% but it seems they want a lot more than that.

Our members need to be reinstated the 10 per cent they had stolen from them last year with full back pay and the 10 per cent bonus which other colleagues have been paid.

 

Might be wrong but that works out about 30%

And so fuck if they want 30% more? 
 

They are providing labour that makes the company money. They are giving up their time on probably shite hours, why can't they get more? 
 

Why are the workers the cunts for wanting more for their Labour? But execs, management, shareholders etc are never taken to account for their seemingly insatiable desire for more and more and more? 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Which one, the one where he mixes up turnover and profit?

'main point'

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Big Mick smashing BBCQT Tories on the panel and audience AOTS.

Great sport. 

Just put it on. 
 

Cor blimey Fiona Bruce is looking lovely. 
 

Absolutely would.  

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CCB III said:

Just put it on. 
 

Cor blimey Fiona Bruce is looking lovely. 
 

Absolutely would.  

At last we agree

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Joe pike said:

At last we agree

I notice you didn't reply to my post asking what you disagreed with. 
 

Probs cause you couldn't find much.

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, CCB III said:

And so fuck if they want 30% more? 
 

They are providing labour that makes the company money. They are giving up their time on probably shite hours, why can't they get more? 
 

Why are the workers the cunts for wanting more for their Labour? But execs, management, shareholders etc are never taken to account for their seemingly insatiable desire for more and more and more? 
 

 

Jesus H fucking Christ Consi. 
No-one wins when you get your extreme left politics mixed with extreme right politics. Your numbers are always so fucked up. Please if you want to talk sense, at least research your numbers rather than regurgitate socialist shite. 
Of couse workers shouldn’t be on food banks and rich folk should pay their way. But not every rich cunt is a tosser and every poor cunt is a martyr. 
Be a lover, not a hater. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Jesus H fucking Christ Consi. 
No-one wins when you get your extreme left politics mixed with extreme right politics. Your numbers are always so fucked up. Please if you want to talk sense, at least research your numbers rather than regurgitate socialist shite. 
Of couse workers shouldn’t be on food banks and rich folk should pay their way. But not every rich cunt is a tosser and every poor cunt is a martyr. 
Be a lover, not a hater. 

I'm afraid most rich people are cunts. 

You've confirmed this. "Of course workers shouldn't be on food banks and rich folk should pay their way." 
 

The country is ostensibly ran by rich people, to the benefit of other rich people. 
 

That is why there are rich people able to avoid taxes, whilst people working full time have to take benefits/go to food banks. 

Think about it min.
 

 

 

Edited by CCB III

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I notice you didn't reply to my post asking what you disagreed with. 
 

Probs cause you couldn't find much.

Personally I think any profits they made in that time should be repaid.

Big Mick looked like a dinosaur on Question time.

He didn’t have many answers.

Defending the fact that maintenance staff could’nt cross into the next stations boundaries even though they are only 5 mins apart.

Remember I am a man of reason.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I'm afraid most rich people are cunts. 

You've confirmed this. "Of course workers shouldn't be on food banks and rich folk should pay their way." 
 

The country is ostensibly ran by rich people, to the benefit of other rich people. 
 

That is why there are rich people able to avoid taxes, whilst people working full time have to take benefits/go to food banks. 

Think about it min.
 

 

 

Does that include your Granny?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Joe pike said:

Personally I think any profits they made in that time should be repaid.

Big Mick looked like a dinosaur on Question time.

He didn’t have many answers.

Defending the fact that maintenance staff could’nt cross into the next stations boundaries even though they are only 5 mins apart.

Remember I am a man of reason.

I'm watching QT. 
 

Big Mick is demanding what he feels they are worth, which he's entitled to do. 
 

The Tory MP saying "it does guarantee you no redundancies" when it didn't was a lol. 
 

She's a right div. 
 

It's people like Mick that mean you have a weekend, paid holidays, minimum wage etc. 

 

If being a "dinosaur" means you shouldn't feebly accept whatever the capitalists want, to your detriment, then I'd say most people are dinosaurs. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CCB III said:

I'm watching QT. 
 

Big Mick is demanding what he feels they are worth, which he's entitled to do. 
 

The Tory MP saying "it does guarantee you no redundancies" when it didn't was a lol. 
 

She's a right div. 
 

It's people like Mick that mean you have a weekend, paid holidays, minimum wage etc. 

 

If being a "dinosaur" means you shouldn't feebly accept whatever the capitalists want, to your detriment, then I'd say most people are dinosaurs. 

Everybody out.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Defending the fact that maintenance staff could’nt cross into the next stations boundaries even though they are only 5 mins apart.

Experienced railwayman, are you? He gave a perfectly reasonable answer for that particular question.

Kings Cross and St Pancras are different railways, heading in different directions. They are run by separate franchises who use different equipment and procedures etc. It’s. Really. Easy. To. Under. Stand.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, milne_afc said:

Experienced railwayman, are you? He gave a perfectly reasonable answer for that particular question.

Kings Cross and St Pancras are different railways, heading in different directions. They are run by separate franchises who use different equipment and procedures etc. It’s. Really. Easy. To. Under. Stand.

Found it funny that speccy boy with absolutely no experience in rail telling Mick he was gonna be the death of the railways because he knew more about it than him. 
 

Someone telling him he's "archaic" because he wants to strike. 
 

Its fucking nuts. 
 

Do these folk know the meaning of words? 
 

Genuinely mental how little these people understand about their own rights and how the world works. They are absolutely perfect for the Tories, feeble minded idiots. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

Giving an opinion on something I’m not arsed or know much about would be a foolish move, Pike.

Pro tip m8.

I thought you had left.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...