In the News

Ramandu

35 minutes ago, NEM said:

Ha ha butt hurt at @manboobs109 calling it, expected a shorter delay 

I've no issue with that embarrassment giving me abuse. It means as little to me as you doing it. 

He's shown time and again what kinda guy he is. As have you. You love abuse and hate. It's all you have. Every second post you make is hateful. 

Take a night off. Love not hate. 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've no issue with that embarrassment giving me abuse. It means as little to me as you doing it. 

He's shown time and again what kinda guy he is. As have you. You love abuse and hate. It's all you have. Every second post you make is hateful. 

Yeah the unprovoked attack was nothing to do with me laughing at fat tits summing you up sad sack ?

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'd believe that if you weren't still moaning about it years later.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, NEM said:

Yeah the unprovoked attack was nothing to do with me laughing at fat tits summing you up sad sack ?

RARRRR. ME SO ANGRY. RARRR. 

* laughing emoji to pretend I'm not raging * 

14 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I'd believe that if you weren't still moaning about it years later.

I've not moaned about anything. I just pointed out how ridiculous you whinging about getting abuse was. 

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've not moaned about anything. I just pointed out how ridiculous you whinging about getting abuse was. 

Only one raging here is the sad sack biting about 5 hours later. Have a good nIght pal ?

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I wasn't "whinging" I was telling Consi to wind his neck in.

It was, and is, fuck all to do with you so let's just leave it at that.

2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

You boys have some stamina for this stuff.

It's pettiness. That refusal to let anyone get one over on you, I've had it my whole life. 

It's a hindrance more so than anything

Some may call it "toxic masculinity"

They might be right. But I'll de damned if the likes of Moobs thinks he can get one over me. 

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

It's pettiness. That refusal to let anyone get one over on you, I've had it my whole life. 

It's a hindrance more so than anything

Some may call it "toxic masculinity"

They might be right. But I'll de damned if the likes of Moobs thinks he can get one over me. 

No "might" about it laddie. On last night's topic I know 100% I am right. When the personal stuff and the "you've made a fool of yourself" stuff comes out I know I've won the argument.

TBF you have a bit humour and self deprication about you, not like your pervy mate Parky. Nasty piece of work, learn to keep better company.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

No "might" about it laddie. On last night's topic I know 100% I am right. When the personal stuff and the "you've made a fool of yourself" stuff comes out I know I've won the argument.

TBF you have a bit humour and self deprication about you, not like your pervy mate Parky. Nasty piece of work, learn to keep better company.

Sorry, Moobs. You're not right on last nights topic. At all. You clearly can't move past your own experience on it, and im not going to criticise you for that, because it's grim, grim stuff. I was definitely insensitive to your personal situation, and shouldn't have been such a dick. That is by no means a concession on my part. 

You didn't win any argument last night, chum. You were shown to be a hypocrite. 

Just about everyone could see you were out of your depth last night arguing back with me. The fact the only person in your corner is the fundamentalist nutter that is CS should be quite telling for you. 

I get why you hold your opinion. It doesn't make it right. People should have full autonomy over their body, what they do with it. That's something you categorically agree with, aside from when it comes to this issue. 

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Sorry, Moobs. You're not right on last nights topic. At all. You clearly can't move past your own experience on it, and im not going to criticise you for that, because it's grim, grim stuff. I was definitely insensitive to your personal situation, and shouldn't have been such a dick. That is by no means a concession on my part. 

You didn't win any argument last night, chum. You were shown to be a hypocrite. 

Just about everyone could see you were out of your depth last night arguing back with me. The fact the only person in your corner is the fundamentalist nutter that is CS should be quite telling for you. 

I get why you hold your opinion. It doesn't make it right. People should have full autonomy over their body, what they do with it. That's something you categorically agree with, aside from when it comes to this issue. 

But they don't, you admitted that last night.

It's not me who is hypocritical on this subject, I am entirely consistent on it. Unfortunately your scattergun approach to arguing a point, and your refusal to answer simple questions honestly makes it impossible to discuss properly.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

But they don't, you admitted that last night.

It's not me who is hypocritical on this subject, I am entirely consistent on it. Unfortunately your scattergun approach to arguing a point, and your refusal to answer simple questions honestly makes it impossible to discuss properly.

Ok, people should have full autonomy over their body so long as it's not going to kill them. Not that any practicing doctor should allow that to happen. 

As long as it's not too late, the woman should, for any reason she decides, be able to get an abortion. 

If it's too late, she would then be advised not do so, for the sake of her health. That's the adult, no pixies, no fairly land, no emotion, sensible viewpoint. 

You're suggesting they shouldn't be allowed to get an abortion unless the circumstances are severe, ie rape, incest, could cause the woman harm to give birth. 

That's ridiculous. Nobody should have to justify to you what they do with their body. 

There are thousands of reasons people don't want to have children, whether or not you find them all totally valid is an irrelevance, as the only relevant opinion is that of the person harvesting the fetus. 

You HATED the idea that someone would pass legislation, that coerced you into taking medication, because the powers that be thought it was the right thing to do. You absolutely despised that notion. The notion that the state would even dare try and interfere with someone's personal, medical decision. 

For you to not be able to see why that makes you a hypocrite on this topic, tells me you're focusing entirely on the wrong thing. It also tells me you're not that keen on women being able to make healthy, informed and personally right decisions, for themselves. 

But you on the other hand, you know EXACTLY what's right for you and your body. 

The problem is you start making points about technicalities etc. Fact of the matter is this Moobs, women will get abortions no matter the law. When abortion becomes inaccessible, it increases the deaths of BOTH women and the foetuses that you claim to be in support of saving. More living things die. 

So, if you were as into the sanctity of life as much as you're claiming to be, why would you support the passing of legislation that will undoubtedly lead to more deaths of young women and more fetuses? 

I also ask you the same thing as I asked CS (unsurprised he never answered) 

How many kids without parents have you adopted? You know, kids who's mothers didn't want them, and were probably pressured into not getting an abortion by the likes of yourself, had the baby, then abandoned it- as they didn't want it in the first place. How many of those kids do you foster/adopt? 

If your answer is 0. How can that be? You believe in the sanctify of life. Of saving the children. Of ensuring they don't come to harm? (Something that is far more likely in a foster care system/adoption system.) 

Or is it just as we all suspect, you only care about the kid as it's unborn? The moment it's born it's not your issue, and it's not your business, right? 

So why is it your business when it's not born? But the moment it is born, to quote the great, late, George Carlin "you don't want to know." 

Save yourself another mare here tonight, and go and reflect on your opinions. That's all I'll say to you on the topic now. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Ok, people should have full autonomy over their body so long as it's not going to kill them. Not that any practicing doctor should allow that to happen. 

As long as it's not too late, the woman should, for any reason she decides, be able to get an abortion. 

If it's too late, she would then be advised not do so, for the sake of her health. That's the adult, no pixies, no fairly land, no emotion, sensible viewpoint. 

You're suggesting they shouldn't be allowed to get an abortion unless the circumstances are severe, ie rape, incest, could cause the woman harm to give birth. 

That's ridiculous. Nobody should have to justify to you what they do with their body. 

There are thousands of reasons people don't want to have children, whether or not you find them all totally valid is an irrelevance, as the only relevant opinion is that of the person harvesting the fetus. 

You HATED the idea that someone would pass legislation, that coerced you into taking medication, because the powers that be thought it was the right thing to do. You absolutely despised that notion. The notion that the state would even dare try and interfere with someone's personal, medical decision. 

For you to not be able to see why that makes you a hypocrite on this topic, tells me you're focusing entirely on the wrong thing. It also tells me you're not that keen on women being able to make healthy, informed and personally right decisions, for themselves. 

But you on the other hand, you know EXACTLY what's right for you and your body. 

The problem is you start making points about technicalities etc. Fact of the matter is this Moobs, women will get abortions no matter the law. When abortion becomes inaccessible, it increases the deaths of BOTH women and the foetuses that you claim to be in support of saving. More living things die. 

So, if you were as into the sanctity of life as much as you're claiming to be, why would you support the passing of legislation that will undoubtedly lead to more deaths of young women and more fetuses? 

I also ask you the same thing as I asked CS (unsurprised he never answered) 

How many kids without parents have you adopted? You know, kids who's mothers didn't want them, and were probably pressured into not getting an abortion by the likes of yourself, had the baby, then abandoned it- as they didn't want it in the first place. How many of those kids do you foster/adopt? 

If your answer is 0. How can that be? You believe in the sanctify of life. Of saving the children. Of ensuring they don't come to harm? (Something that is far more likely in a foster care system/adoption system.) 

Or is it just as we all suspect, you only care about the kid as it's unborn? The moment it's born it's not your issue, and it's not your business, right? 

So why is it your business when it's not born? But the moment it is born, to quote the great, late, George Carlin "you don't want to know." 

Save yourself another mare here tonight, and go and reflect on your opinions. That's all I'll say to you on the topic now. 

I tried explaining to you last night and it still hasn't got through to you. The limit on abortion isn't because it is a risk to the mother it's because it is accepted that it is a human at a certain stage and it is unacceptable to kill it. My issue is with the arbitrary limit and the notion that at 16 weeks OK to kill, 16 weeks and one day, not alright to kill.

The "right to choose" argument is false.

I actually agree with the law as it stands in thus country it's just that unfortunately it isn't enforced.

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I tried explaining to you last night and it still hasn't got through to you. The limit on abortion isn't because it is a risk to the mother it's because it is accepted that it is a human at a certain stage and it is unacceptable to kill it. My issue is with the arbitrary limit and the notion that at 16 weeks OK to kill, 16 weeks and one day, not alright to kill.

The "right to choose" argument is false.

I actually agree with the law as it stands in thus country it's just that unfortunately it isn't enforced.

To you it's arbitrary. It's not arbitrary to the women who want the abortion. That's a huge fuckin deal for them. What is it that you're not getting? Whether you think it's right to abort the fetus, or you think the cut off dates are stupid, women are still going to do it. You agreeing with laws that deny them a safe way to do it, not only kills the baby you claim you want saved anyway, but quite possibly, the fully born and alive person themselves. 

The right to choose argument isn't "false." You understand the legislation you praised yesterday will literally deny every woman, in Texas for example, the right to have an abortion- no matter the circumstance. So they literally won't have a right to choose. 

The woman does have the right to choose up until the point it is no longer safe for her to abort, by which point a competent doctor will advise accordingly. In any case, the woman might not take heed of her medical advice. That's now being taken away from millions of women across America. The right to even choose in the early stages. That's something you praised. 

You agree with the law in this country? That two doctors have to agree that it's ok for a woman to get the procedure? Again, you clearly don't think women are capable/should be allowed to make decisions that impact them on their own. Bizarre. 

Now THAT. Is the last I'm doing on this with you. 

Pro life= More people dying from unsafe abortions. 

Make it make fucking sense. 

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

To you it's arbitrary. It's not arbitrary to the women who want the abortion. That's a huge fuckin deal for them. What is it that you're not getting? Whether you think it's right to abort the fetus, or you think the cut off dates are stupid, women are still going to do it. You agreeing with laws that deny them a safe way to do it, not only kills the baby you claim you want saved anyway, but quite possibly, the fully born and alive person themselves. 

The right to choose argument isn't "false." You understand the legislation you praised yesterday will literally deny every woman, in Texas for example, the right to have an abortion- no matter the circumstance. So they literally won't have a right to choose. 

The woman does have the right to choose up until the point it is no longer safe for her to abort, by which point a competent doctor will advise accordingly. In any case, the woman might not take heed of her medical advice. That's now being taken away from millions of women across America. The right to even choose in the early stages. That's something you praised. 

You agree with the law in this country? That two doctors have to agree that it's ok for a woman to get the procedure? Again, you clearly don't think women are capable/should be allowed to make decisions that impact them on their own. Bizarre. 

Now THAT. Is the last I'm doing on this with you. 

Pro life= More people dying from unsafe abortions. 

Make it make fucking sense. 

I'm going to try and get you to understand this again Consi. The legal limit isn't in place because of the safety to the mother it's because of the development stage of the baby. Please try and get this.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I'm going to try and get you to understand this again Consi. The legal limit isn't in place because of the safety to the mother it's because of the development stage of the baby. Please try and get this.

NHS website, wonder if they know what they are talking about. 

"When an abortion can be carried out

Most abortions in England, Wales and Scotland are carried out before 24 weeks of pregnancy.

They can be carried out after 24 weeks in very limited circumstances – for example, if the mother's life is at risk or the child would be born with a severe disability.

Most abortion services will ask to perform an ultrasound scan to work out how many weeks pregnant you are. The length of pregnancy is calculated from the first day of your last period.

Abortions are safer the earlier they're carried out. Getting advice early on will give you more time to make a decision if you're unsure"

See the bits on bold. Nothing there about the development of the fucking baby. 

It explicitly states "Abortions are safer the earlier you get them" 

And they'll only perform one after 6 months in extreme circumstances, one of which was the health of the mother. 

Stop talking fucking rubbish. 

Question for the anti-abortionists. 

If I rape a 13 year old with down syndrome, and the pregnancy isn't known about until the third trimester, do you force her to give birth, and if so, who looks after it? 

I'm not planning on doing this, Norman. It's just a hypothetical to see if there ARE limits on what anti-abortionists will force women to do. 

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

NHS website, wonder if they know what they are talking about. 

"When an abortion can be carried out

Most abortions in England, Wales and Scotland are carried out before 24 weeks of pregnancy.

They can be carried out after 24 weeks in very limited circumstances – for example, if the mother's life is at risk or the child would be born with a severe disability.

Most abortion services will ask to perform an ultrasound scan to work out how many weeks pregnant you are. The length of pregnancy is calculated from the first day of your last period.

Abortions are safer the earlier they're carried out. Getting advice early on will give you more time to make a decision if you're unsure"

See the bits on bold. Nothing there about the development of the fucking baby. 

It explicitly states "Abortions are safer the earlier you get them" 

And they'll only perform one after 6 months in extreme circumstances, one of which was the health of the mother. 

Stop talking fucking rubbish. 

It's not rubbish. None of the things you highlight address that point. In Germany it's 12 weeks, why are we in the UK taking such massive risks to women's health then?

The limit is in place because of the development stage of the baby. That is a fact.

4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Question for the anti-abortionists. 

If I rape a 13 year old with down syndrome, and the pregnancy isn't known about until the third trimester, do you force her to give birth, and if so, who looks after it? 

I'm not planning on doing this, Norman. It's just a hypothetical to see if there ARE limits on what anti-abortionists will force women to do. 

CS already said yesterday woman should carry a rape baby to term. 

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's not rubbish. None of the things you highlight address that point. In Germany it's 12 weeks, why are we in the UK taking such massive risks to women's health then?

The limit is in place because of the development stage of the baby. That is a fact.

And let's say I agree, so fuck? You're not having the kid. You're not going to adopt it if the mother doesn't want it. You're not going make sure the mother who doesn't want it has what she needs to raise the kid she doesn't want. 

Why should she listen to you? You can think she's a murderer, you can apply any moral judgement that makes you feel better all you like, she should still be able to do what's best for her. That's it.  

How many little orphan kids lives have you saved btw? Must be heaps. 

Edit; 

If you also looked into it, the science on fetal pain is unclear. Some say it can be felt 0-14 weeks, others say it quite probably doesn't have the capacity to. Certainly not pain in the way we'd know. Certainly not pain the fetus would be aware of. 

If you're not causing the fetus pain, from 0-13 weeks, why can't you abort it then? 

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

And let's say I agree, so fuck? You're not having the kid. You're not going to adopt it if the mother doesn't want it. You're not going make sure the mother who doesn't want it has what she needs to raise the kid she doesn't want. 

Why should she listen to you? You can think she's a murderer, you can apply any moral judgement that makes you feel better all you like, she should still be able to do what's best for her. That's it.  

How many little orphan kids lives have you saved btw? Must be heaps. 

Mad argument. I take it with your strong feelings on immigration your house must be bursting at the seams with people you are putting up. Obviously you spend all your time volunteering at the foodbank and you must've been picketing at the train station today? Either that or you can't hold an opinion on those things surely?

Edit you've obviously realised you are factually incorrect and are now taking a different angle. That scattergun approach I spoke about.